Chapter Thirteen

I looked around the small bathroom. I can't believe what just happened. The memories were flooding back, I'm stupid in love with him, but like I said STUPID.

"That was quite a make out session" he laughed and I nodded before biting my lip.

" Can you make me a promise please?" I asked quietly, thinking back to some things.

"What? Anything for you baby" The words hurt me. I didn't wanna hear him call me that. But no.. I still loved Jack. I needed to get over him.

"Don't hurt me again.. I'm trusting you, please." I say barely audible and he pulled me in for hug, kissing my head.

"I will never ever hurt you" I smiled a little, believing him.

"I love you Jack" I whisper, he said it back, without a stutter or hesitation. We walked out of the bathroom and my stomach dropped as I saw him standing in the middle of the store.

"He-He's here? Why is he here?" Jack asked, I guess he knew who Michael was.

"I don't know, but whatever, whatever I had with him, is done. I love you remember" I say turning around to face him, his eyes were glued to Michael. I grabbed his hand and smiled grabbing it up and placing my lips softly against it. Suddenly Jack hit my side and I turned around to see Michael walking over here. Oh no. I never noticed how much taller Jack was than me, until he put me behind him.

"So you're the fabulous Jack. I've heard much about you" Michael says and something about his voice made me absolutely terrified. It was quiet and Mikey smiled at us.

"Hm.. You're pretty quiet, especially you Ashton, your never like this" I could smell the alcohol on him. It made my stomach turn, making me almost puke. It was so disgusting.

"W-What are you doing here?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"I wanna talk to you" he says sternly walking towards me and Jack pushes him back.

"Leave him alone" Jack growls at him loudly, making people stare at us. Michael laughed.

"You sure are protective.. Whatever, I'll see you at home Ash. Nice meeting you Jack" he says and walks past us hitting Jack's shoulder. Suddenly Jack grabs on to Michael's shoulders and slams him down on the table. I move back shocked and people in the store gasp. Michael looked calm as ever. People were staring at us, but I could tell they didn't care.

"What is wrong with you?" He asks with a small laugh.

"What's wrong with me? I finally got Ashton back and you're not stealing him away from me okay emo? Try to again and your girlfriend won't be the only one dead!" Jack screamed and I gasped. How would he know about that? Why would he say that? I could see Michael's face expression change. He looked like he was about to either cry or beat the shit out of Jack. Instead he pushed Jack off of him and stormed out the store. People stared at us and I didn't even know what to say.

"J-Jack I never told you about Regina. How could you possibly know about that?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I know alot about that little rat. It's funny he doesn't remember me" He says and I couldn't take it anymore.

"God damn it jack. I can't believe you! Not even 10 minutes back together and you make me hate you" Suddenly he shushes me.

"You're making a scene!" he growled at me, grabbing my wrist, squeezing it, harder and harder by the second. I winced before pulling away, it was throbbing, God, I wonder why I left him. I say to myself sarcastically

"I-I'm leaving. Don't bother talking to me ever again" I say and and he stutters, trying to get out his next sentence.

"I'm sorry Ashton.. I- I didn't do anything to you! I know why you're mad!"

"Why would I be mad?" I ask and he shakes his head, rolling his eyes.

"You still love him!" He yells. People were now, quiet, just all their attention on us.

"I-I-I I'm leaving. I'm done here!" I yelled before leaving the store. I couldn't see Michael, he must have been home by now, the short way, was well, short. I started running down the concrete, I knew something was about to happen.. Something bad.

I finally made it to the house, gasping for breath, I ran up the stairs, not even shutting the door, I started to bang on Michael's door, and opened it, but he wasn't there. I went in my room and looked around panicking. I ran out the room, almost going down the stairs until I noticed the bathroom light on and the door shut. I tried to open it, but realizing it was locked I went to my room and grabbed the extra key, I unlocked it and jumped in. He was sitting on the floor, sobbing loudly. His blade was in his hand and his bracelets were in a pile on the floor. he looked up at me terrified.

"Ashton get out! Just leave!" I slammed the door behind me, locking it back up and grabbed onto his hand, looking him in the eye. 

"You're not doing it" I said sharply and he sobbed once again.

"It was my fault. All my fault Ashton. i deserve to bleed. I deserve to freaking die.. IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME!" He screamed punching the cabinet next to him.

"Listen you deserve none of that and you really wanna cut something?" I ask and throw off my bracelets, sticking my arm in his face. "You're cutting my arm. As many times as you want. As deep as you want. But I want you to look me in the eye, the whole time" 

"No.. I would never do that to you Ashton." He says sniffling.

"You do that to me already, every time you cut yourself. It's like you're cutting me." I say and he lets more tears fall.

"I just want her back again" he whispered. 

"This won't help" I say and slowly grabbed his arm lightly, bringing it to my lips, I kissed the scars and fading cuts from the other day.

"You're too beautiful for this. Give me the razor. Please?" I ask slowly and he slowly brings over the razor into my hands.

"It's so hard" He whimpers.

I rubbed his arm, calming him down, everything will be better, I promise" I whisper putting the blade in my pocket.

i'm sorry this is so short.. I'm still grounded, I hope you enjoyed it though. Okay comment/fav/follow me! Byeee! #MashtonForever