Chapter Forty-Eight

I opened the door at the 5 boys and a lady. They all smiled and ran into the house instantly piling in. Liam sat down at the edge of the couch and smiled at me. They were pretty wild characters, but quite enjoyable and interesting.

"Great to be back here!" Niall said beaming with joy as he jumped on the couch next to Liam. I sat quietly on Michael's lap as I observed the two making silly faces at each other. I'm not sure if they have anything more than a bromance going on but they sure are cute. Harry rolled his eyes and took a slice of pizza from the box.

"You are going to demolish that pizza aren't you?" Louis whispered and Harry giggled sitting next to him.

"Of course" He smirked and suddenly the boys were shushed by one of their managers. Her dark brown hair was wrapped tightly in a bun and she wore a grey and blue pants suit. She was most definitely intimidating.

"Alright boys, settle down we are not at one of your shows you can not be wild like how you are now." She said sternly and Niall pouted, moving away from Liam and she gave a cracked smile. 

"Hello, Luke, Ashton, Calum, Michael. Great to meet with you" She smiled and I got off of Michael's lap, taking a piece of pizza from the box, before sitting back down and laying on his chest. I watched her silently, her posture was tall and still and her attire was neat, without wrinkles however, her face was covered in them. Despite the pounds of makeup she used trying to hide it, it was pretty obvious they were there. Her eyes were cold and her face was emotionless even with the so called "smile" She tries to give us.

"Nice meeting you too" Michael said quietly, stroking my some-what curly hair. He squeezed my stomach so that we were much closer to each other and I couldn't help but smile. I've never truly went into detail about everything I love about Michael and suddenly the thought had popped to my head. Everything about him is close to perfection if not perfect itself. His hair, despite the color changes and how dead it gets each time, is soft and sweet smelling. His eyes that were once so sad and dull looked so bright glimmering with light and little bits of happiness. His nose was the perfect shape and the way that it cringed at certain smells was absolutely adorable. His lips were always pink and much more plump than mine, extremely kissable. His neck was long and soft skinned, which was inviting for kisses. 

I could go on for hours, but realizing that we were talking about was important I lost my trans of thought and turned my attention to Elizabeth Howells, the lady which had worked for their management. 

"So boys the tour would start in February of next year and come to an end in November, going all over the world like Asia, Europe, North America and many more places." She said giving us each a paper to read the stops off of, however Michael and I just shared mine. "It still needs a bit of planning but we know that this tour will most definitely rise your boys' fame and knowledge of who Five Seconds of Summer truly are." She said and as I continued to read down the set list I smiled. I couldn't believe the realization of all this. Four small town boys are going to be taking on the world... It's amazing.

"This all seems truly perfect. We're completely interested. But are their any terms and conditions we should be aware of?" Calum asked. I looked up also interested in knowing this.

"Well during the tour there can't be any acts that go against the rules listed on the next page" She said and I flipped over most obvious things were first.

"No drinking or doing drugs unless supervised"

"No talking about anything the band does outside of management and each other"

"No disrespecting or hurting fans, staff etc."

None of these seemed unreasonable.. Until I read the fourth rule.