Chapter Four

Hello! So this is a pretty short chapter with a huge surprise! I sorta have writers block! But hopefully by the next chapte rit goes away /.\ I really hope you like it no matter how short! Don't feel afraid to favorite, comment and follow me!(:

Not much happened when we got to the house. The tention was still there between Michael and the two other boys, but it seemed like the madness between us stopped. As we went in the house, I looked around. Michael went up stairs to his room and Luke and Calum were watching a movie down staires. It was quiet, I might as well take a shower. I went up to my bathroom and shut the door behind me. I stretched my arms before slipping down my jeans. Which was pretty hard considering how tight they were. I then pulled my shirt over my head and threw both pieces of clothing on the floor. I brushed back my hair with my hand and let out a yawn. I picked up my feet slipping off my socks and then took off my boxers. I was now completely naked. I stepped into the shower and turned it to hot water. Nothing like a hot shower. I washed my hair and my body but at one point just stood there, thinking about what's happened over the last month.

I left everything, my parents, my friends, everything to join a band with three guys who I never seem to actually get along with- Suddenly my thoughts are interrupted by the door opening, cool air filled the room and I slightly peaked my head out of the curtain. There was a shirtless Michael standing by the door.

"Oh it's you" I say quietly and shut it once again. He steps in the room shutting the door behind me. He stared at the curtain, i could tell. It made me uncomfortable I was literally naked only behind a curtain. I hear the sink turn on and the cabinets moving. It was so quiet which made the awkwardness grow. i guess he was brushing his teeth, I cautiously wash my hair again praying nothing will happen. Just like I asked nothing happened. He continued to brush his teeth and left. The door shut behind him and he stepped out. I didn't take much longer, and decided to step out, locking the door as I put the towel around my waist. I unlocked it as I ruffled my hair and stepped out the room, shutting the light off. It was a lot cooler out here, which made me shiver lightly. It was quiet so I hurried to my room, Changing into my pajamas after drying off I make my way down stairs sitting on the couch. It was still quiet, which was odd. It was only six o clock.

I look around before getting up. Walking down the hall. I approach his room and lightly knock on Calum's door, there was no answer, so I open it a little, There was Calum laying on his bed curled into a ball. Obviously asleep. But something was different Luke wasn't curled up next to him.

No matter if Luke was tired or not they would be cuddling. "L-luke?" I whisper but no one had responded. I looked around once more before leaving the room. I was shocked, did something happen? I followed to the basement and slowly walked down the stairs turning on the light the way down. I heard a small whimper and knew who it had been, As I reached the bottom of the stairs I noticed a small looking Luke sitting up on the couch, sobbing heavily. i instantly stared in concern and he looked, bright red faced.

"Luke what's wrong, why are you crying?" I ask quietly and he continues to sniffle.

"Ca-Alum was mad at y-you so when I told him t-to stop he kicked me out!" He says into a heavier sobs. I rush over to the couch and sit next to him, rubbing his back. he lets out a few cries before calming down.

"Why was he mad at me?" I ask slowly, realizing I just switched his problems into mine.

"Because you're always siding with Michael instead of us. Even though Michael's so mean to you." He says between tears. I felt guilt come over me, they had a point. Michael was rude and obnoxious at one point, but he has a good side. He was sweet and innocent through all of his bad side.

"I know I'm sorry but you guys have each other, who does Michael have? I know you guys are mad at him for how he treats you.. But he doesn't have anyone" I say quietly and he wipes the tears from his eyes away.

"I- I know" He sighs "Ashton, our band is falling apart" He cries and I hug him.

"it's not.. It just has problems, everyone does." I rub his back lightly and he takes a few deep breaths.

"I'm sorry you're in the middle of all this" He says looking down and I squeeze him tighter.

"I don't mind. I want you guys to get better" He nods smiling lightly.

"Thank you" He says until his phone starts ringing and he picks it up wiping away last tears.

"Oh hey baby" he says and I smile at him. He must've been talking to his girlfriend. They were so cute together, but she didn't live in Australia. So it was long distance. he looks at me.

"Um Ashton, mind if I leave?" He asks and I smile standing up.

"No need, I'm gonna go lay down." I get up stairs as Luke continues talking on the phone. I look around the hallway before going into the living room. On the dresser, was the still broken picture of Michael and Regina. I ran my finger on the picture. Michael looked so happy. It was so different than how he is now.

"What are you doing?" Suddenly someone says behind me and I jump spinning around. Michael stared at me.

"Oh um, i was looking at the picture" I say quietly. He nods slowly before coming up behind me. We both stare down at it. Even though the room was dark.

"You look so happy with her" i say and he nods.

"Yea.. I was" I nod understanding and he looks at me.

"Ashton, I still don't get it" He says quietly.

"Get what?" I ask and he fixes his hair.

"Why are people so mean sometimes?" he asks.

"I'm not sure, that's just how people are" I say and he waits for me to turn and face him.

"B-but you're not mean. No matter how much like shit I treat you you're nice to me." I shrug my shoulders.

"I am mean. I've hit you back before." He shakes his head.

"I beat on you, It would be crazy if you didn't hit back" He says walking closer to me. I lean back a little on the dresser and look at him.

"But.. what about you. You weren't the nicest at one point but.. um now you are" I say quietly trailing off and suddenly he moves even closer.

"Well I guess you're just growing on me, Mr.Irwin" he smirks, moving closer, so we're pressed up against each other. My stomach drops in nervousness. He was so close. Suddenly he starts leaning in and my eyes widen. WHAT IS HE DOING. IS HE ABOUT TO-

Suddenly his lips smash into mine and my eyes widen, realizing what is happening. This couldn't have been real. He's straight! I let him kiss me, for a few seconds to see what else would happen. But nothing did just kissing. Sparks flew between us, until I decided to kiss back. his hands met my waist and he pulled me closer. His soft lips coliding with mine and I couldn't have been more happy or more confused. It was a long kiss and we didn't pull apart until the need for air grew, leaving us breathless. he stared at me, with a smirk planted across his lips.

I was speechless. He suddenly walks away. Leaving me still pressed on the dresser. What just happened? Michael's straight! I couldn't think or even move. I stare around the room, it was only me. Standing confused.