Chapter Twenty-Four

"Ashton" Michael said making me jump and turn around.

"Find what you were looking for?" He asks and I shake my head slowly. I was in shock right now. He walked over to me before sticking out his hand, helping me up.

"Th-Thanks" I said quietly and he questionably stared at me

"You're quite jumpy. Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I don't think your bracelet is here. I haven't seen it" I nodded and started to work out.

"Okay then no point in staying in here." I say and he grabs me back looking at me. I stared at him and smiled trying not to make anything seem weird.

"Ashton you know you can talk to me." He said and I nodded slowly.

"Nothing, I just don't feel well." I say and he sighed before hugging me. I felt myself melt in his hug. It made me feel safer in his arms.

"Do you still want to go for the walk with me to get the snacks?" He asks holding. my hand with one of his and holding onto my. forehead with the other, to see if I have a fever. I shrug my shoulders before looking at him again.

"Yea don't worry I'm okay to walk" I said and he smiled.

"Okay so are you ready now, or?" He asked and I thought for a second.

"I don't have my jacket, I'm gonna get it then we can go" I said and left his room. I knew he could tell something was wrong with me, I mean I was so freaked. It's not every day you see your boyfriend's ex girlfriend's ghost infront of the place where you were jumped. Yea that's not an every day thing. I looked around my room for the jacket, it took me a while until I found it, under my bed, my room was so messy lately, not as bad as Michae's though. His was bad. I grabbed my jacket and put it on quickly before shutting off my light and meeting Michael back outside my door.

"I'm ready I think" I said and he held up his wallet.

"Okay let's go then." Mikey said and we were about to leave when the door opened in our view stood Luke and Calum as we met them at the doorstep.

"Why didn't you tell us" Calum said and we both just stared blankly at them. "What are you talking about?" I asked and Luked looked at me with regret crossing his face. I think I knew what they were talking about

"You two. Dating. Ring a bell?" Calum asked and I looked at Luke. His eyes were closed, avoiding to look at me.

"What the hell are you talking about? Who told you that?" Michael asked and Calum shook his head.

"It doesn't matter. You guys are dating and I thi-"

"We aren't dating! Even if we were I wouldn't tell you because, I know you'd just be pissy about it!" I yelled cutting him off. He shut the door and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You guys lie so much" he sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes. Luke held his hands together looking at the floor. I don't think Luke would have told him anything, he promised.

"Why do you think we are freaking dating!" Michael asked and Calum tried to find something to say.

"You.. You... You just are! You carry Ashton like he's a baby, you hug him, you lay with him in your bed! You guys are dating! Just admit it!" He stamped his feet annoyed at our responses.

"Last time I checked Calum you do all of that with Luke! You cuddle, you kiss him, you hug him, you share a room, you guys literally act like a couple. Stop fucking acting like we are together just because I'm a better friend with Michael than you!" I yelled and Michael grabbed me back to him, I didn't even noticed one of us moved.