Chapter Thirty-Six

My phone vibrated suddenly in my back pocket making me jump. Michael laughed at how bad I reacted to small things, I'm easy to scare. I grabbed out my phone, reading my reminder.

"Oh I have to go to the doctors in like half an hour" I said quickly and got off of Michael's lap.

"Why?" He questioned getting up as well and I grabbed a jacket off of a hanger in my closet.

"Well you remember how I took those "masculine" pills while I was younger and had the anxiety attack like a month ago?" He nodded, stretching his arms out and yelling a loud yawn. I giggled at his yawn because of how adorable it was. "So yea I go there every month or so for the anxiety and effects from the pills like hallucinations and stuff" I said and he looked at me with questioning crossing his face.

"Hallucinations? What kind?" He asked as he looked for his clothes from last night, at least I think that's what he was doing. I shrugged.

"Well the anxiety attack or whatever was kind of based off the abuse I've had for being gay and I've seen-" I stopped for a second deciding if I should tell Michael about the night a while back when I was almost positive I've seen Regina. It was quiet until I let out a heavy sigh and shuffled my feet. He began getting changed into his clothes from yesterday and I avoided looking at him

"I don't want you to think I'm lying but Michael.. I saw Regina one night. But I know it was fake so I didn't stress it." He shrugged his shoulders staring at me and threw on his shirt. Surprisingly he got dressed quickly.

"Oh well... It was probably just you know like you said the effect or whatever" I nodded a little surprised how Michael seemed to just brush off how I saw her. Or thought I saw her. Looking at myself in my mirror I examined the multiple love bites along my skin.

"Gosh Michael you didn't have to leave so many marks on my body." I joked and his arms wrapped around my waist from the back of my body.

"I can't help it" He giggled "You're just so damn kissable" I smiled at our reflection in the mirror and let out a breath.

"I really do hate the doctors." I whined before letting out a sigh. He gave me a pout before squeezing me tighter.

"Don't worry beautiful. If you want after the doctors, we can go to the park and just hang out." he said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well let's go for right now." I said and he let go of my waist allowing me to turn around. Catching me off guard he kissed me quickly and I blushed a little. I placed my hands on his chest, slowly leaning in before pushing him on the bed and climbing on top of him. He laughed trying to push me off obviously not putting all his strength towards it before letting out a groan of defeat.

"How am I supposed to kiss you now?" he asked and I rolled my eyes with a smirk before leaning down, pressing my lips against his. He smiled into it before pulling his hand out from under mine and looking at his phone.

"Ashton we have to go now" He laughed of giddiness, still against my lips and I kissed his chin before standing up, also helping him up on the way.

"Fun's over, sadly. Let's go" I said and we head out the room downstairs. Exchanging hello, good mornings and goodbyes with the four other people down there Michael and I left the house.

******************************************************************************************

"Ah Mr.irwin great seeing you again. I've heard some bad things, how have you been?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders, looking at Michael as he sat in the chair looking around the room.

"Well I'm alright now. Still a little shook from the attack but I think I'm good" He smiled with his chapped lips. Dr.Overt Was an older man, who somehow still had a full head of white hair. His structure was leaning and slunched over with leniency.