Chapter Fifty-One

**Calum's P.O.V**

"Lukey are you feeling any better?" I soothed as I continued to rub around that same spot on his hand as I've done the whole time. His eyes which just fluttered open only moments ago stared at me, seeming to glimmer off the light of the newly risen sun. He looked around where he was questionably before as an instinct cuddled into the side of me.

"W-What happened?" He questioned and I sat up, causing him to also have to. You could see the bitter pain of a hang over reach his face as he scrunched up his face and bit his lip. I stared at him and started to fix his slightly messy hair that stood up.

"You got drunk..." I started and he moved around, so that his legs escaped the blankets. "You came home and began to yell at Brianne and I" He nodded slowly and stood up taking off his shirt. I can admit I felt myself swoon over seeing his tan and some-what muscly back. it was just as attractive as every other part of his body.

"So what?" Luke mumbled as he started digging through the dresser drawer to find a shirt. I stared quietly and shuffled my feet looking down.

"She left last night to go home, she got a plane ticket and everything." I said and quickly he turned around.

"She didn't even say goodbye to me?" He asked with a tad of hurt hinting in his voice. I nodded slowly and stood up as well, pulling off my shirt. I walked over to the closet and pulled out my book bag full of things. I grabbed out my deodorant and began to roll it on. Feeling Luke's eyes upon me, watching my every move definitely made me anxious.

"You still haven't emptied that yet?" He asked and I shook my head, putting it back down.

"No." I said simply and I turned around facing him once again. A small amount of sadness was seen on his face. The back pack was something I've always kept hidden away. Full of objects, clothing and all that stuff just in case. Who knows when I might need to run away. Leave away from all of this.

"You're not leaving me Calum. Or even attempting to." He said sharply, before clasping onto me. I couldn't help but smile a little, at how much Luke cared for me. I didn't plan to run away. I only did that stuff when I was younger.

48 Times to be exact. I wanted to just be away from everything. I hated always being bullied in school and not being happy. I remember my mom and sister worried sick every time they had to report I was gone in the middle of the night again.

"I won't Luke. Don't worry" I reassured and hugged him back tightly.

**Michael's P.O.V**

"Wait one more hit, one more hit!" Ashton laughed as he pushed me back with the one free hand. He continued to inhale in the bowl before laughing once again. I did as well and quickly grabbed it out of his hand.

"You've smoked enough blondy now it's mine" I giggled and began to inhale in the smoke. He watched with admiration as I continued on smoking the little bit of weed I had left. I pulled away and kept it back for a moment.

"Open your mouth" I instructed and he did as told. I grabbed a tight grip on his face and blew the smoke into his mouth where he inhaled and then also blew out. I looked at him sheepishly and giggled.

It seems like forever since I've smoked especially with Ashy. He's so cute when he smokes because he laughs at every little thing and I love his giggle. Every time I hear it I can't help but smile, it's just so adorable.

"Oh God Clifford you've polluted me" He giggled, making me obviously smile

"Hey you're the one who asked to smoke" I laughed and he did as well. I felt complete relaxation pass through my body as I sunk into my blankets comfortably. Ashton leaned down against my chest slipping his fingers between my hair. I looked around at the small clouds of smoke floating around the room. It was a little strange when Ashton asked me to smoke, he normally hates smoking so it was weird.

We continued to lay down on the pillow, both of us grinning lightly. A sudden text popped on my phone, making it vibrate. I quickly looked down and grabbed it out.

 I read the text over and over again. My heart nearly stopped. Anxiety filled within me and I looked down at Ashton.

"I-I have to go" I said quietly and sat up, Ashton looked at me with a face of confusion, before also sitting up.

"Where are you going?" He demanded to know, crawling to the end of the bed. I bit the inside of lip. I wanted to tell Ashton, of course I did but those people who were once my "best friends" aren't good. They aren't safe people. No not at all. I've already told Ashton enough about RLK, if I bring him with me they'll kill him right there.

"I can't tell you Ashton. I'll be back soon though I promise" I said quietly and pulled up Ashton's face to kiss him. We kissed for a few moments and after I pulled away I grabbed on a jacket and smiled at Ashton.

"Don't worry about me babe, I'm going to fine. Alright? I love you so much Ashton" I smiled shakily, trying to reassure him and possibly even myself, he gave me a worried stare and bit his lip nervously. Many people know I don't show how serious certain situations are, so if I'm to say goodbye and that I can't tell him where I'm going. It must be something fairly unspeakable. 

"Michael please promise me you're going to be okay" He whispered and I bit my lip, unsure before nodding. 

"I will, babe" I grabbed my wallet, slipped on my shoes and head down stairs grabbing the keys. Oh God I know I'm going to regret going back there.

Well.. HAVE YOU GUYS MISSED ME? I'm so sorry I updated late it took me forever to write this chapter and it's not even long. So I apologize for that. I sort of have writer's block, I suppose. Anyways drama is yet to come, if you all haven't gathered what happened and you're in a spin of confusion, I'll try and update soon for you all :) Anyways, we should talk about Calum's nudes? They were pretty swell :3 Hehe. No need to gossip though. Alright I love you guys, feel free to vote/ comment/ follow me on here (and twitter so we can interact more @cliffordmynigga) Also you guys should check out my friend's wattpad who is an amazing writer. Her user name: @Karello

Alright Stay perfect cuties, I love you.

BTW. Thanks for (almost) 200K! That's absolutely unbelievable <3