Chapter Nineteen

**Mikey's P.O.V**

I was singing till my throat hurt but it was worth it. I didn't stop until I heard small snores coming Ashton. I was so warm with him cuddling me. I looked at his face, he looked so peaceful although his injuries obviously pained him. I don't know any one who could hate Ashton, anyone who could even dislike Ashton. He was so sweet no matter what you did to him. I need to find out, I don't even have any leads. Well except the fact, it's the same way as Regina. So wait... Maybe it's not about only Ashton.

If this happened two of the people I was close to then maybe it's against me. I was all in thought which could be why I couldn't sleep. I felt so sad. I looked around him room. There were sharp objects everywhere. I was tempted. So tempted to grab them and hurt myself. Tears started fall from my face.

"I miss you so much" I whispered looking up. Before looking down, Ashton's face, he was so adorable. It made my frown change a little, I wasn't as sad. I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes before sliding down and getting comtorable. Ashton moved a little laying on my chest. He was breathing lightly on my neck it made me sigh happily.

"I love you ashton" I said stroking his face. Suddenly I heard him whisper it back.

"Hey! Are you awake buggie?" I asked and laughed a little. One of his eyes opened as he looked at me, smirking.

"Sorry, I just can't sleep" he whispered and I turned on the light.

"It's okay" I whispered still cuddling him and he sighed.

"So how long has it been Mikey?" He asked and I stared at him.

"W-what?" I asked and hoped it wasn't about Regina but of course it was.

"Since Regina past away? I know it's when you went to Florida, but I don't know when" he said, I took a deep breath before shrugging my shoulders. Ashton gave me that stren look, knowing that I lied.

"F-Five months" I whispered looking down and I felt his warm hands pick up my chin so he looked me in the eyes, I could tell he was hurt seeing the tears form to my eyes.

"Why do you blame yourself so much Michae-" he started ask as I cut him off with a loud shout.

"Because it is my fault Ashton!" I cried and looked down as memories of us passed through my memories. It hurt so much to think of it. He started to cradle me in his arms, moving back and forth. He hushed me, stroking my hair, which made me raslize I had to die it again, the blue was fading. Yea random thought. I sighed and sat up looking at him.

"Do you really want to know what happened?" I asked shakily and ashton sat up too, grabbing my hand and he looked me in the eyes.

"If you want too." He said and I nodded closing my eyes and took a deep breath.

"If you'll listen" I whispered and he nodded " She came to visit me from Florida. The third night we went to a party at her friends house. We were drunk so we walked back to her house. We passed that same place you were, the abandonned building.. When some one started to follow us, she was scared. She wrapped her arms around me as the dark figure followed behind. I stopped and turned around, the person was running towards us. I could feel his prensense among us as we started to run to the back of the building. Some one grabbed us. One guy held me down as the other one, sliced up her back.. Like yours, choking her, hurting her. I still can't get her cries out of my head. She cried my name but I couldn't move from the guys' grasp. They finally left after her screams quieted. I was positive she was dead.

"No! Regina" I called almost able to escape when the other guy pulled me by my hair and looked me in the eyes, with a mask covering his face. His blue eyes stared into mine as he held the knife to my throat.