Her Blood - Lady Dimitrescu x Fem Maid Reader

"Where do you need me my little pet?" I gasped as I felt her cold, smooth hands run down my waist. I curled into her more and whined, "everywhere M-Mistress." A suddenly sound, a mixture of a moan and groan, escaped my lips as I felt her fingers press up against my heat. I looked up and got lost in her golden eyes. Her fangs were biting down on her lips as I rocked my hips against her. "M-Mistress!"

I shot awake and looked around the maiden quarters. I sighed and laid back down. I tried to calm down my breathing before getting up and out of my small bed. I glanced around at the other sleeping maids before I got dressed. I was up a couple of hours earlier than the others which usually the head maid doesn't mind as long as I start my work. I buttoned up my trousers before fixing my collar and vest. I didn't wear the dresses like the others, I wasn't really comfortable in them. Luckily no one really paid much attention to it. Some questioned each other though on my gender but it didn't bother me.

Once I was ready, I headed out of the quarters and down the halls towards the library where I was to start cleaning the dust, floors and windows. I gathered the necessary items before heading on through the rather large doors. I started on dusting the shelving off from cobwebs and what appeared to be dried blood however I didn't question it. The lady of the house's daughters were known for spilling blood everywhere. I just happened to be the one who would tend to clean up after them and god was I good at it, sadly it always got dirtied the next day. I sighed and kept cleaning up the shelving before restocking the books into their correct order by genre and then name. The daughters especially their mother demanded the books be in order by genre then name. One unfortunate maid had done them by year which well...didn't end well. She was in the cellar within seconds and later that night only her screams filled the air.

I picked up the last book that was on the floor and straightened the pages before closing it and reading the title. I grazed my finger tips along the hard cover. It was old, a royal blue with gold accents and the words were all printed in cursive. I seemed to be too focused on cleaning the top of the book off I didn't even hear the clacking of heels behind me. My whole body jumped when a felt a hand placed onto my shoulder. I felt my body go cold as a hot breath breathed next to me, "my favourite book. Do be careful with it...you wouldn't want to damage it." I gulped and nodded, "y-yes Mistress." I slowly placed it back as the figure moved away from me. I glanced at them and my thoughts were correct...Lady Dimitrescu. The lady of the house. I moved onto the next shelving as the incredibly tall woman now sat down at her large seat. I put up another book and looked to her, "would you like for me to leave you while you read M-Mistress?" Her golden orbs now looked towards me however I quickly looked away before our eyes locked. There was a long uncomfortable pause as I awaited and answer from her. Finally she looked back to her book and put on her reading glasses, "no. Just do be silent. I don't want to here a single sound from you." I nodded and returned to cleaning off the second large shelving. This one wasn't as bad as the first as there wasn't any blood on it surprisingly. I tidied up the books so they were all straight and in order before moving on.

The whole time I was working in the library I could feel her lady's eyes on me. I paid no attention to it however the small huffs, sighs and groans caught my attention but I didn't wish to disturb her. I didn't want to know the consequences that would await me if I did. I learnt better from day one that you don't go against any of the family's words. I forced back a sigh as my back grew a bit sore from the constant bending over for the books and cleaning of the floor. I picked up a rather large book, shutting it however I got a small paper cut on my finger. I winced slightly but bit my lip to prevent myself from making any noise. I gulped and put the book up onto the shelf before again moving on to the other side of the library.

However I jumped a bit when I heard a book slam shut, the shuffling of a chair and now heels walking along the wooden floor. I gulped harshly and didn't dare glance behind me as some noises from the door echoed ever so slightly in the library. I guessed Lady Dimitrescu had left the library but oh was I wrong. I heard a rather...feral huff behind me. Slowly I stopped my movements and froze up as the hot breath returned to my side however it was closer to my neck. I gripped onto the shelf a bit as I felt the heated breath touch along my neck and shoulder. "Are you done yet?" I nodded a bit and suddenly felt a hand grab my waist from behind. I yelped when I was suddenly twisted around and pressed up against the shelf. I kept my head low as my body began trembling, "such a sweet little maid...so...obedient." I shivered as the tall vampire leaned down closer to me, her lips brushing along my neck. I bit my lip to prevent a yelp that would of escaped my lips as she suddenly grabbed my wrist and brought my bleeding finger up to her lips. I whined ever so slightly as Lady Dimitrescu wrapped her lips around the tip of my finger and began sucking against my skin, drawing the smallest amount of blood out. A soft, satisfying yet predatory groan came from her red lips as she pulled my finger out of her mouth. "Oh you taste so...extraordinary. I haven't had such blood for quite a long time." I bit my lip harder as she leaned down and slowly yet roughly licked up my neck. I gripped onto her arm, awaiting her to tear into my throat and end me. This is where I ended wasn't it? But it didn't happen. I slowly looked up and locked eyes with the vampire's golden orbs. There was some silence as our eyes searched each others. I was the first to break contact and rather quickly which caused her to smirk. "Good girl..." she stepped back and let go of me. "Stay back after dinner tonight. If you're not there after I will hunt you down. Got it?" I nodded quickly but she wasn't satisfied causing her to grip my throat. "I expect verbal answers from you." I nodded quickly, "y-yes Mistress!" She grinned and let go of me before suddenly leaving the library. I slid down the shelving onto my rear and just tried to relax my breathing. Holy shit what the fuck just happened!?

Yep ending it here haha stay tuned for part 2 - Author