The New Girl (Maki x Reader) (Love Live!)

(Y/N):
I finally arrived at school on my black motorbike so I removed my helmet before flicking my short hair out of my face. I got off the Motorbike before heading inside and seeing Eli with Nozomi so I smirked and went over. "I see you two holding hands." Eli blushed madly as Nozomi seemed proud of it. I walked away but as I walked down the halls I heard the sweet sounds of music. I followed the music which came from the music room and it sounded like a piano. Someone was singing so I looked through the door's window but I couldn't see the person properly. I silently opened the door and now saw a girl with short red hair and purple eyes. I listened to her sweet voice but she started to look around so I raced over behind a cabinet panicking. Suddenly another girl barged straight through the doors and of course it was Honoka. "Wow your music was perfect!" The red head was embarrassed before they started talking about how she was new and her name was Maki. Honoka had invited her to be in some Idol group but Maki needed to think about it. Once Honoka left I stepped out as Maki went back to the piano. "H-Hi." She turned to me and completely blushed with embarrassment. I giggled as she just looked at me so I walked over smiling, "your voice is beautiful." Maki blushed crimson red before looking down so I now sat on the chair and lifted her chin. "I'm (Y/N) and you must be Maki the new girl it's a pleasure to meet you."

It had been months since we met and I was quite happy that Maki and I were friends though because of her being in that Idol group I never heard from her because she was constantly getting chased by fans or was simply not there. I grew lonely and I sat by myself before one day I started crying in the gym shed because Maki was my only friend and I haven't seen her for ages. I suddenly heard the shed start to be unlocked because I accidentally locked myself in here. I hid behind some equipment not noticing it was the red head herself enter. "Hello? I heard crying I wanted to see if you were okay." I didn't recognise the voice because I have had mind blanks for ages. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder so I looked up only to see her. I immediately jumped up and hugged the Idol with tears streaming down my cheeks. I kept repeated about how I missed her and how she never talks to me so I thought she didn't like me. But I was suddenly silenced when she broke the hug and pressed her lips against mine but pinned me against the wall.