Camping With A Werewolf - Part 2

The following day I hadn't really seen Laura anywhere until after lunch when everyone was out getting changed back into dry clothing as we had used some of the boats with the kids. I was one of the last people to shower off, the shower room stalls now being empty as I took in my items, locking the stall's door behind me as I hung up my towel and moved over to the shower, keeping my wet clothing on so I could at least rinse them off first. I moved myself under the water, now taking off my shirt, having my drenched sports bra on underneath. Suddenly I noticed a pair of feet at the door of my stall so I frowned a bit, "there's other stalls, go into them." Now there was a couple of knocks on the door so I rolled my eyes and moved over to the door as I squeezed out my shirt, now hanging it up on one of the hooks. I unlocked the door and opened it, "look can't you use- Laura?" Laura was looking at me before letting herself into the stall, now locking it's door behind her. "Look we need to talk about last night, you really weren't meant to see that and I'm sorry if I scared you." I sighed and moved myself back under the water, "look Laura its...it's something I'm not use to but you can't seem to help yourself with it, I mean you haven't killed anybody or really hurt me so it's fine, you could of told me you know." She took off her cap and hung it up, "unfortunately no I really can't help it, how long had you seen me leaving? Also scoot over, might as well wash myself too." I quickly looked and stepped away a bit as she went under the water and unbuttoned her top, rinsing it out and also being in a sports bra, "since the first couple of night being here." Laura sighed and squeezed out her shirt, now also hanging it up as I watched the water glide along her body, I gulped and looked away, putting myself back under the water after washing my hair.

Suddenly Laura was now under the water too, towering over me a bit as she looked down at me, "do you know how hard it is to really control that side of me." I now found myself pressed up against the shower stall as the water sprayed down on both of us, "n-no but I'm guessing...it's not...easy." Laura moved her arm up against the wall, trapping me against it, her face now slowly moving down to my neck, "it's...really hard." I felt her graze her lips along my neck as her hips suddenly pressed up against mine, my hand immediately flying to her stomach, trying to make her keep her distance but my heart wasn't letting me. And then I felt it. I felt a hard bulge press up against my own hips so my eyes widened a bit as Laura now pulled her head back up, looking down at me, "I was born with it, kinda also came with the whole werewolf thing." I gulped and nodded a bit, glancing down at her pants for a quick moment before up to her where she suddenly pressed her lips against mine. I let out a soft, quiet moan as she did so, her spare hand now holding my hips against her as she slowly began grinding her own hips against me with a throaty groan.

We now heard the door open to the building, "hey Alex you in here?" I quickly stopped kissing Laura before calling back, "y-yeah sorry! I'm finishing up!" It was Emma, "okay! Hurry up as we're heading back now, we'll see you back at the lodge okay?" I called back to her an okay before she left. Laura kept watching me, her grinding slowed a bit but I gently pushed her hips off me, "we need to head back Laura, can you let me finish up?" She nodded and she began finishing up with her own hair, now stepped away and drying herself off, getting changed into dry clothing and leaving the stall. I eventually did the same and exited the building with her while rather...flustered, she just looked emotionless as she stepped out, inside however she was fighting with herself from taking me back in there and taking me there on the spot.

We now headed back to the others and helped group the kids together before heading off down towards the lodge, luckily we had caught up to everyone because I personally didn't even trust myself from not letting Laura take me back to the bathroom, god her body was hot and I just wanted to feel it again.

A/N: Short part but more to come!