In Her Biology (Fanfic OG Story)

A/N: Still dealing with health problems however I really do want to write and this idea has been stuck in my head for a VERY long time now lol I'm not 100% set on just who my original character is going to get together with but we'll see. Of course Supergirl is one (spoiler alert haha) Also I stopped watching Supergirl a long while ago so no not canon and I'm not up to date however I think Imma set it during the world killers??? lol idk let's just say this all clearly ain't canon and just let me write ya :3?

"Bravo team are you seeing this?"
"It appears we have a extraterrestrial object heading straight for the dunes!"

"Supergirl have you located the object? Can you see what it is? Is it a ship?"

The blonde Kryptonian shot through the air like a bullet, heading straight for the falling object before now stopped. She flicked her eyes and now x-rayed said object before shooting after it again. "Alex! There's somebody inside! I'm not sure who or what but it appears to be like an escape pod!" As Kara now watched the escape pod crash across the sand dunes before slowly coming to a stop, she landed on her feet and made her way towards it. "Kara stay there! We're on our way! Just wait for backup before opening it-" Too late, Kara now brushed away the sand that covered the thick glass before now tearing off the top of the pod. She blew away the dust and now looked down at a body. A woman about her age, laying down with her eyes closed and her arms across her chest. She wore a skin tight, black body suit while her jet black, short hair, flowed around her head. Kara slowly leaned down, brows pressing together a bit with confusion, "hello?"

Suddenly the body woke up and shot back from Kara, falling along the sand. Kara quickly raced after her but noticed the woman beginning to freak out as she began floating then suddenly was sent flying back just like one of the first times Kara was learning how to fly. The woman yelped as she crashed into a sand dune, now groaning and beginning to sit up. Kara jogged up to her as vehicles began showing up in the distance. "S-Stay back!" Kara stopped and frowned a bit at the woman who looked at her own hands before suddenly screaming when two strong laser beams shot out of her eyes and burnt into the sand. Kara had to jump out of the way when the girl before looking around desperately, completely terrified of these new found powers. Kara looked up and over at the vehicles as they pulled up and DEO agents got out, holding up guns and other weapons. "Kara what is happening!?" Kara shook her head and shot over at the girl, knocking her down which made the laser beams stop. "Who are you!? Why are you here!?"

The girl looked up at the taller woman above her, eyes going wide when she looked at the big red S symbol on her chest. "Y-You're...you're Zor-El." With that the girl passed out, body going limp against the sand. Kara stood there frozen for a few moments before kneeling down beside the girl and now picking her up bridal style. Something inside of her began to brew and she was confused at this new feeling but ignored it as she made her way over to Alex who came running over.

************

OC's Pov:

"Who are you exactly? Don't believe you are on our data base let alone been anywhere on earth before." I sat up on the small bed inside of the small cell room, looking at the two agents that I learnt were called Alex and Hank. "I do apologize for before it appears I am not use to your yellow sun. I go by Rin Mithen." I stretched my arms as the red head cocked a brow, "isn't that the name of one of Krypton's moons?" I nodded and smiled a bit, "and you are correct Alex the human-" "Just Alex is fine." I nodded again and stood up, now glancing around the cell. However a sudden strong presence coming down the halls and into the rooms made my gut churn. I gulped and looked over at the taller Kryptonian who just walked in. "So she is awake now?" Alex nodded and looked back over to me. "Yes her name is Rin Mithen and she has Kryptonian DNA like you." Kara frowned and looked over to me before walking up to the thick glass, the strong aura coming off from her made me step back and sit back down on the bed. What on earth was this feeling? Fear? No it mustn't be, my mother taught me to not fear people yet...this woman from the house of El makes me feel...I'm not sure.

"The house of Mithen do not exist and haven't for a very long time, they were merely stories to keep children from staying up at night. What is your true name? You do not seem Kryptonian at all and I for one have never saw nor heard about you." I gulped a bit harder and shifted the blanket on the small bed a bit. "You are Kara Zor-El yes? From house of El?" Kara nodded a bit but was still frowning yet confused and curious at the same time. "Well Kara Zor-El, I do speak the truth and my name is Rin Mithen. Unfortunately the last one left." Suddenly Kara slammed her fist against the glass, "you are lying!" I jumped a bit startled, now pushing myself up against the wall on the bed. Alex rushed over to Kara with major concern, "hey woah easy Kara, let's go take a breather okay?" Kara looked at me dead in the eye before turning and leaving with her sister.

As her presence died down my body began to relax a bit. Why on earth was it acting like that and why was Kara so mad? Mother told me she should be a child by the time I get here? How long have I been gone for?