Bloody Bite (Alice Cullen x OC) Original Fanfic

I was always an outcast, a loner, a nobody. I wasn't new to Fork's High-School, I just was never noticed a lot by the students, only the teachers really noticed me but I was always too silent to spark up any conversation. They were fine with it because I was a good student, never failing any of my classes but I wouldn't call myself a top student...not like the Cullens.

*********

"Who are they?" "They're the Cullens, they came here from Alaska about a few years ago? They kind of just keep to themselves honestly." "Rumors say they're all like...together, together."

I watched the Cullens enter the cafeteria while still listening into a nearby group of students talking about them to a few new students.

"The blonde girl there? That's Rosalie, all the boys act like thirsty hounds around her, next to her is Emmett the big dark haired guy, super intimidating honestly but he just looks like a trickster." I glanced at the two then looked to the next trio entered. "The blonde guy who looks like he is in pain 24/7 is Jasper...he's kinda weird. The emo looking guy, that's Edward apparently nobody is good enough for him. And finally the short...weird, pixie girl, that's Alice Cullen. She like...always in her own world honestly." I kept watching the trio however I felt rather drawn to the short girl, I was unsure as to why. However the brunette glanced over at me, our eyes locking for a moment then she smiled softly however she furrowed her brows in confusion only to be snapped out of her thoughts and look to the others. I quickly looked away a bit confused myself but I got up and walked out of the cafeteria rather quickly not realising the pixie had gotten up and went towards my table though because I left she stopped and frowned a bit.

I had walked off down the halls towards the bathrooms where I sat down in one of the stalls, now flicking through my phone. I heard some voices enter the bathroom so I stayed completely silent for a moment, shoving my phone into my bag. I took a deep breath then exhaled as I exited the stall, washing my hands and heading for the exit of the bathroom but suddenly a much taller girl blocked the doorway. "You're not going to say hi you little freak?" I stepped back a bit, now clinging onto my thick jacket that had faux fur around the hood part. "S-Sorry...," the girl smirked and flicked her head a bit, another girl behind me now suddenly slipping her arms under mine and holding my back up against her, trapping me there as I struggled about. "Let's see what's in the freak's bag!" I yelped and kicked about a bit as they took my bag from me, one girl still trapping me as the other began to rummage through my backpack. "S-Stop please!" The girl rolled her eyes and kept going through the pockets of my bag not finding anything useful. "Bloody freak has nothing, probably all in her locker." When I went to struggle, I was thrown down onto the ground and kicked back against the wall where I now curled up a bit and watched them tipping my bag out, books flying out. "P-Please...just stop."

As if on que, another girl now stepped into the bathroom with a raised brow, "oh I'm sorry am I interrupting something?" I looked to her now noticing it was Alice Cullen. The two girls looked to her and frowned, "yeah you are now scram!" Alice chuckled a bit and held her hands behind her back, "nah sorry actually I won't." One of the girls growled a bit and went to punch her but the shorter girl dodged the punch rather swiftly, now slamming her fist down on the girl's back then turning to the other one. "Put her bag down and leave." The other girl frowned more and threw my bag at Alice then threw a punch at her, all was very swiftly dodged by the Cullen as she now did the same and slammed her fist onto the girl's back. Both groaned and quickly scurried out of the bathroom. The brunette now picked up my bag, putting everything back in and now kneeling down to my side, "are you alright?" I sat up slowly, keeping my back against the wall. "Y-Yeah...I think." Alice chuckled softly, "here let me look-" she reached out to remove my jacket but I flinched and held it against me. She pulled her hands back and smiled apologetically, "all good!" She handed me my bag and helped me up before taking a step back. We stood there for an awkward long moment as she locked her eyes with mine. "Wow! Your eyes are silver!" I glanced away and fidgeted with my jacket a bit as I put my bag back on, "they're really nice!" I lightly blushed and gulped, "t-thanks." She smiled and looked at her phone for a quick moment then back to me, sticking out her hand. "Alice Cullen, and you?" I fidgeted a bit but hesitantly shook her hand gently, "uh...Robin...Robin Steele." I shifted a bit as Alice grew a bit excited, "oh I'm sure we're going to be great friends! I saw you sat by yourself, you should sit with me tomorrow!" I looked up at her and went to protest but she already left with a wave.

I sighed and pulled out my phone seeing it was a bit cracked so I groaned and rubbed my forehead, now leaving the bathroom and heading off to my next class, not realizing I had walked past some of the other Cullens until I swear I heard one speak, "so that's her." I glanced to them but they weren't even looking at me so I sighed thinking I was going a bit crazy as I heading into the English classroom.