The Unknown Spider - Part 5

Honestly after finding out that Wanda and Natasha were dating, I felt so guilty that I tried flirting with them in front of each other, I swear if I knew before...well I wouldn't of bothered. I'm not a home wrecker. For now while I sorted out my feelings to well get over the attraction I had for the two, I well...I tried to avoid them without making it too obvious.

Instead of training with Natasha, I was up earlier than majority of the other Avengers and instead training with Steve instead, he questioned it at first but I had explained I want to build up my strength which he then got more excited about and gladly began to train me. God he definitely overworked me more than Natasha. Luckily Steve and I could spar because I mimicked his inhuman strength which began to build up mine already. I believe the Russian woman began to catch on that I was no longer training with her when she walked in on Steve and I sparring.

I jumped into the air, kicking down at him before landing and throwing my punches rather swiftly. Because I was rather flexible and agile already, I was able to dodge the majority of his punches quite quickly however he did land a punch directly into my chest which knocked me down onto the mat. We both glanced over to Natasha who had her arms crossed, "so this is where you've been instead of training with me." Steve shrugged at this, "guess she wanted a different kind of training-" suddenly I slipped under Steve's legs and landed a punch against his back which made him fall chest first into the mat below us. I laughed a bit and glanced back over to Nat, panting a bit, noticing her eyes land on me as my chest rose and fell to my quick breathing. "I thought it would be better if I went into more strength training." I looked away from her as quick as I had looked to her, now helping Steve up who wrapped an arm around me in a friendly manner. However neither of us saw the jealousy on Nat's face as she watched him do that. I focused on Steve and batted his shoulder had he made a comment about how it was about time he trained someone new.

I moved away from him as Wanda now entered the training room to see where Natasha had gone, she hadn't seen me for awhile and if she did it was only quick glances then room change. I lifted my shirt off of my body, being in a dark grey sports bra as I picked up the small face towel that Steve had given to me to use, now wiping my face from the sweat. The witch's eyes looked over me and she now glanced to Natasha before raising a brow at the jealous Russian's look who was still on Steve. Suddenly she walked up to me, "Blake let's see what you got then." I gulped a bit and shrugged my arms a bit, "maybe later Natasha, Steve and I had a big session today so I'm a bit exhausted." She shook her head and moved over onto the mat, "in battle your enemy won't care if you're exhausted. Get on the mat Blake." Steve went to speak up but Natasha shot him a look which made him shut up. I sighed, glancing a bit at Wanda who just furrowed her brows a bit at how Natasha was acting, she had a point but she seemed a bit...demanding at the moment.

I walked over onto the mat after putting the face towel down and leaving my shirt off. I flexed my fingers into fists, not giving me much time till Natasha already came at me throwing some hits. I stepped back each time, ducking and blocking her hits with my arms. God dammit she seemed to be really coming at me! I quickly landed a punch in her gut before hitting away her fists and landing some of my own hits, she dodged a few but not all of them. Hadn't taken too long and she was laying into me again, her movement become much swifter too, a punch now landing square into my gut which sent me back a bit. I gripped my stomach and looked up at her, she had just started sweating. "So have you been ignoring me Blake?" I knew I had to quickly lie so I shook my head, "of course not, I've just been busy-" "I haven't seen you at any dinners either." I frowned slightly and watched as she came at me again so I suddenly shot webbing at her, locking her arms into place before I ran around one of the poles and launched myself at her, kicking her down onto her back. "What did we say about webbing in training-" "Your enemy won't care if you can use webbing or not in battle." I shot a web around her mouth before leaning down, "shh." I got off her and stepped back over to my towel, wiping down my face again. I hadn't noticed Wanda had began to walk over to me as I walked out of the training room, heading off to my bedroom.

Once I got into my room, I went to tell Friday to lock the door but suddenly it opened, both red heads walking in. "You are totally ignoring us!" I looked over to them as I dropped my sweaty shirt onto the chair, "I literally am not-" "Don't lie to me Blake, ever since your first mission, you barely look at us!?" I groaned a bit and turned to them, Natasha with her arms crossed as Wanda just rubbed her forehead a bit. "Did we do something wrong-" "No neither of you two did! I swear I just....fuck sake." I hit my forehead and shook my head. "Fine." I looked to Wanda and focused on her, my jaw flexing slightly. I now had red mist coming out of my hand before I sent it into both their heads. My memories and some thoughts now flashing before their eyes.

Natasha and I were sparring before she had me pinned down, our faces quite close and my lips parting slightly, a blush running across my face.

Wanda and I sitting together watching a sitcom, her knee touching mine which made me blush and straighten my posture.

When I saw the two of them in their matching dresses for my first mission, my feelings spiralling at how gorgeous they were and how I couldn't stop thinking about the two of them the entire time

Then the memory of Steve popped up

"wait they're together? Like partners?" He nodded with a smile, "yeah you never knew?" I had shaken my head, my thoughts showing complete guilt for my attraction towards them

It eventually showed how every night I was laying in bed thinking about the too, I couldn't help it.

I sent the memories away before just picking up my shirt, "look I've got to shower okay?" I walked past the two of them as they stood there for a moment finally realizing why I've been trying to avoid them. I walked out of my room and began heading off into the Elevator, clicking the button to go down a few levels so I could go shower. Suddenly the doors however weren't closing and a serious Wanda and Natasha came walking towards me so I kept clicking the doors button but it wasn't shutting. Now the two of them were in the elevator, the doors now shutting and both looking at me.

"You're a real dumbass aren't you?" I just hid my face, "look I'm sorry and I know it's wrong because you two are dating-" "We like you, you idiot!" I froze up and slowly looked up at them, their bodies relaxed and not threatening. "We've been trying to show you that but suddenly you upped and avoided us so we thought we did something wrong." I blinked a couple of times then grew confused, "but you're dating each other-" "We know that dummy, we spoke about it and we both feel the same attraction to you and we wanted to pursue it....if of course...you wanted?" I brushed back my hair with a very nervous and shaken chuckle, "I actually can't believe this is happening right now- I...how is that meant to work. I mean I'm me, I'm not even from here-" Suddenly lips pressed against mine which cut me off which startled me a bit but they pulled away, I saw it was Wanda with a small frown, "stop being so hard on yourself. Again we both very much like and we both want to date you too." I gulped a bit before looking at the red head, "I...okay. I want to try this out." Natasha threw up her hands, "fucking finally!" Suddenly she came over to me and pinned me to the wall, my eyes widening a bit with fear but then she kissed me deeply too. I accidentally moaned into the kiss, my hands gripping onto her shoulders as hers gripped onto my waist. She now pulled back with a smirk, "fuck I wanted to do that for awhile." I gulped and bit my lip, glancing to Wanda who purred and walked over to us as the elevator finally started moving down to the level where the showers were.