In Her Biology - Part 4

"What do you mean some of our agents took her?! Under who's orders?! What the fuck is happening?!" "Kara they are Cadmus agents! They're not ours!" Kara growled and punched a wall, causing it to split upwards. "It's been a week and we still can't find her! I can't even hear her for Rao's sake!" Alex moved to her sister's side to try and comfort her, "look Kara we will find her-" "Agent Danvers! We might have a lead!" Kara shot her head around to the other DEO Agent, "where?!"

*****

Loud screams of pain and agony filled the halls of a large bunker, echoing off every surface. Generators boosting their power, making the screaming worsen.

I threw my head back as yet another high voltage shock ran through my body before it stopped and I dropped to the ground of the glass like box I was in. I groaned and tried to pull myself up but it was failing, my arms gave out under me and I landed back on the floor of the box, small electricity shocks still going through my body. Foot steps alerted me as they came up to the side of the box, "so Kryptonite, Electricity in high voltages...what about..." Lillian Luthor now pressed a button which turned on a very high sound frequency in my head, making me cry out in pain, clutching my head and curling up into a ball, screaming as hard as I could. After a minute or two she stopped it and smirked, "the ability of super hearing yet can barely handle such a high frequency." I was in tears as I stayed curled in a ball, my body trembling harshly. "That's enough for today, take her back to her cell." She glanced to me and smirked, "she's given me rather good results I'm sure can bring me a lot of good indeed." The box that contained me now opened and Kryptonite cuffs and collar were put on me again as some men dragged me back to my small cell room, locking me inside as my body fell weak on the floor. Before I passed out I reached into my body suit and pushed on a small button just as my eyes gave up on staying open.

*******

"So we were able to somewhat track the truck that took her and it had headed towards this location-" loud beeping had cut off the DEO Agent as he was trying to explain the possible lead they found for the Cadmus. Kara and Alex now rushed over to the escape pod that once held me when I first arrived on Earth. The inside was going haywire before it stopped and a small device glowed so Kara gently pressed the button, a hologram of earth now popped up, zooming all the way in to where it said a distress signal was coming from inside some sort of underground bunker. The hologram now hacking into the security feed, showing my passed out body on the floor of a white cell.

After making a plan, many Agents and Kara herself had left the DEO, now heading for the location.

*******

Screaming, yelling and gunfire filled the air as I began to wake up. I looked around my cell only seeing smoke outside of it and flashes from guns. I slowly stood up and moved to the cell door as some people dressed in all black barged in and opened up the cell door, "we've located her Agent Danvers!" I stepped back a bit as the agents surrounded me and now removed the kryptonite cuffs but before they could remove the collar that was still tight around my neck, I shoved them away and ran off down the halls, hearing them call out over the radio that I was running away from them. I turned many, many corners before hearing the cries of Kara. I moved down the smokey halls and towards her voice, now shoving open some doors and seeing her beat the crap out of a Cadmus agent, "where is she?!" "Kara!" The blonde now turned around seeing me and her eyes widened, "Rin!" She began rushing over to me but suddenly I fell onto the ground screaming and clutching onto the collar around my neck, high voltage shocks now being sent through my body.

A laugh rang through the air making Kara and the agents look up to see Lillian Luthor on a platform, "finally at last! Supergirl here to save the day! Your little friend here was a very good pet for me and taught me many, many things about your species...especially your weaknesses." She clicked a button which stopped the shocking but sent high frequency sounds into my head, a high pitch scream of pain ripping it's way out of my throat. "So long Supergirl." With that heavy smoke filled the room and the Luthor had vanished. Kara rushed to my side and tore the collar off my neck and held me close as I stayed in a tight ball, my body tense yet shaking a lot. "Easy now...I got you," she whispered and picked me up, now flying out of the bunker as the rest of the remaining Cadmus agents were being taken care of