Spring Days(ErzaxShyReader)(FairyTail)Prt2

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I was currently standing up on top of a big hill awaiting for something well someone. The fresh spring breeze blew through my (H/L) (H/C) hair. I smiled as the sweet spring air entered my lungs when i inhaled. It had been a year since the snow storm that destroyed my house and brought me to a stunning woman, Erza Scarlet. I still remember how we met when she saved me from the buried house. My wrist had healed after a few weeks so i was able to do alot of things such has wield a sword. The S class member had been training me nearly everyday but she had left on a giant S class quest. I stood on this very hill when she left, i've been standing on it everyday until the strike of midnight. I head back here at midday awaiting for her to arrive back. She has been gone for a year and i wanted her back here desperately. I worry that she is trapped somewhere or injured...even killed. I shook those thoughts out of my head and now saw the sun start to set. I sat down to rest my weary legs from standing for hours on end. People started to worry that i became depressed even some said she will never come back. It brings tears to my eyes but i never try to cry.

As i watched the sun slowly set i felt the ground shake. I quickly got up and looked around only to be face to face with a Legion. The large winged beast looked at me, hunger coated its eyes. I started to shake with terror before running down the hill as it came running towards me. This Legion must be a wild because you'd only see them being used by the royal army. Why the hell was this one all the way out here?! I kept running but this beast had enhanced speed and giant wings so it caught up to me easily. Suddenly it grabbed me and pinned me to the ground before roaring. I screamed loudly for help as it stared down at me. Something was now thrown at the Legion causing it to let go of me and be sent flying backwards. I couldn't see where the hell the sword that was thrown at it was thrown but before i could get a closer look at the sword the legion's tail whipped me into a boulder. I coughed up blood and fell to the ground. The giant winged beast walked over and pinned me down again. Another sword was now thrown at it as it went to finish me. I looked up as it roared at someone. A person came into view...Erza! Hope filled my heart as i saw the stunning woman. She wielded a giant sharp sword as she grunted. The Legion now started to crush me under its massive paw so i screamed in pain. Erza's head now filled with rage before she came running at us. "No one hurts my (Y/N)!!!" She now attacked the Legion sending it flying off me. Natsu, Lucy and Grey came into view before they raced past Erza and started to attack the Legion. I laid weak on the ground with blood all over me as Erza came racing to my side. "(Y/N) stay with me!" I looked up at her before feeling the warrior pick me up and race back to the guild. 

Third P.O.V:

Everyone was sitting down in the guild building drinking beer or simply talking until the door was kicked open by no other then Erza Scarlet. She carried the limp body of (Y/N) who had blood dripping down her. Everyone's attention was on the two before medics had come rushing in and taking both of them to the medic bay. Erza had to wait outside of the room as they started surgery. Hours later Erza was stressed and smashing trees outside fearing that (Y/N) had died. The others had come back from defeating the Legion and tried to calm her down but nothing worked. Suddenly a medic came outside, "she is going to be okay!" Erza turned around before racing inside and to the room where (Y/N) was resting. She had half of her head bandaged covering her left eye. Erza sat by the bed as the girl woke up. "E-Erza?" The warrior looked at (Y/N) as she opened her eye. "Oh god (Y/N) i thought i had lost you!" (Y/N) now smiled softly before feeling lips press against hers even though it was painful she loved it. Erza now pulled away blushing madly which has never happened before. 

"I love you (Y/N)!"