"Fuck you!"

Look okay I came across a tiktok by @/euphxricedits and its like a meme lol so Imma try to make this a somewhat meme fanfic I have no idea lol I commented and they said Do.It hahahaha - Author Note

Reader Pov:

"What's your name?!" I screamed out across the decently size lake to the brunette who just pulled down her hood and dropped what appeared to be a sickle. She looked confused and screamed back out, "what?!"

I laughed a bit and called out again, "what! Is! Your! Name?!" "Cassandra!"

I smirked a bit and bit my lip before yelling out, "fuck you Cassandra!" This made her eyes open a bit and her jaw to drop as she frowned at me, "what's your name?!" I began to laugh and answered her, "(Y/N)!" "Fuck you (Y/N)!"

"Fuck you!!"

"Fuck you!!"

"Hey you know what I did last night?!" Cassandra's eyes widened more and she picked up her sickle, "you better not bring my mother into this!!" I bit my lip hard and yelled, "you know what I did?!" She now proceeded to roll up her sleeves, sickle in mouth before grabbing it in her hand again and pointing it at me

"You better not!!"

I shrugged acting innocent and pointed over to the pile of ash that was close to the brunette, "I built that fire over there!" She blinked a few times and looked at the pile of ashes, "oh!"

My next words though made Cassandra turn back to me before proceeding to float over the lake with speed, "then I fucked your mother next to it!!" I began laughing loudly as I ran off into the forest, Cassandra on my tail, "fuck you (Y/N)!!" "Fuck you!"

As I kept running, I was beginning to become rather worn out so I turned and hid behind a tree, Cassandra going right past me, "I told you not to bring my mother into this!" I giggled softly and now turned to head back but bumped into a tall figure. As I began looking up a gloved hand now tilted my chin up, "why is my daughter cursing out in the middle of the woods?" I shrugged and giggled a bit, "my love I had no idea!" Lady Dimitrescu rolled her eyes with a chuckle and proceeded to pick me up just as Cassandra came back. "Mother!" The taller woman shook her head and cocked a brow at her daughter, "do tell why you were both cursing out here and why you are chasing (Y/N)." Cassandra groaned and put her sickle away, "she brought you into it! I told her not to!" Lady Dimitrescu raised her brow at me, "into what?" "Nothing my love-"

"She said she built that fire over there and fucked you next to it," Cassandra grumbled which made my eyes wide and chuckle nervously as I looked back to my tall lover. "Oh?" I began waving my hands growing nervous by the second, "I s-swear I didn't-" "Hmm I seem to recall it was me who fucked you next to it after you made it-"

"I did not need to hear this!" With that Cassandra blew up into her flies and zoomed away.

It's short I know lol