(Cosplayer! Reader x Tracer) Overwatch Prt 2

Once we were at the base, I looked around with wide eyes. Tracer chuckled at me and lead me inside. I heard some voices coming down the hall and in an instant some people walked towards us. My eyes widened alot probably the size of plates but I raced behind my savior timidly. She again chuckled, "it's alright (Y/N)." The people now stopped. "Lena why is there two of you!?" Pharah said and pulled out her gun. Mercy cocked a brow confused, Dva's eyes widened and her jaw dropped, Brigitte grabbed out her sheild protectively, Winston fixed his glasses and cocked a brow too. Lena chuckled nervously, "yeah about that...she isn't really from here but from the human world. Her name is (Y/N). She is what they call a cosplayer so they dress up as other people-" "because I'm a nobody!" I cut in suddenly then bit my lip to silence myself. Winston walked forwards, "why is she here then? Lena what did you do!?" "Hey I didn't do much-" "You saved me!" "Oh jeez yeah I did save her, Widowmaker went to the human world apparently to kill her. She teleported them both to here so I had to come and yeah get her away from Amèlie." Winston looked at us both as I began to tremble a bit still behind the speedster. He sighed softly and nodded. He motioned me out so I slowly did and pulled off my glasses and wig. My short (H/C) hair came out and waved about. My (E/C) eyes looked at the others as they walked up to me and went to introduce themselves but I already said their names and shook their hands pratically fangirling.

Lena frowned a bit and quickly spoke up, "hey!" We all froze and looked to her. She was frowning at us, "I'll show you where you can sleep." I nodded and felt curious about her frown which faded to a small smile. As we walked past the others, she seemed to glare at them. I was going to question her but stayed quiet. Soon we came up to a room and the door opened. "This is my room, I'll set up a spare bed or something but feel free to get changed and I'll see you at the cafeteria. It is just down the hall on the right okay?" I nodded and put my small bag down. Luckily I had pajamas. "If you need clothing then go ahead." I nodded and looked around a bit. "I have some pajamas so yeah." She nodded and I went into her bathroom so she can change. I took off all my cosplay and makeup before simply putting on a (F/C) bra, my short, yellow and white boxers that say Tracer and a (2ndF/C) tank top with the overwatch symbol on the back. When I walked oug, Lena was gone already. I walked out of the room and headed down the hall holding my elbows. I soon found the cafeteria so I walked in looking at the others in their casual clothes. One by one they looked up and in an instant, Lena spat her coffee out with wide eyes though the coffee went all over Pharah. "Come on!" She got up and went to clean up. Lena quickly fixed herself up and patted the seat next to her so I smiled and walked over, seating beside her. Dva giggled as Lena grew a bit nervous and red faced. Mercy cleared her throat and looked to me. "So (Y/N), tell us about yourself?" I shrugged, "there isn't much I guess. Just a nobody who likes to go to conventions...and teleport." The last bit was sarcasm. "Friends?" "One." "Family?" "Nope." "Job?" "...I am a waitress." Mercy nodded and began to sip her coffee. "So...do you guys do you know, missions?" They nodded quite quickly. "So (Y/N)," Brigitte spoke up, "do you want to go back?" I blinked a few times and didn't say anything. I didn't really want to go back because here I had friends and a second chance at life. Winston popped up, "Widowmaker did transport her here and the only way is to get widowmaker to transport her back."

After I finished eating, I got up and had walked off when the others weren't looking. I moved into the room I was to sleep in, aka Tracer's room. There was a single spare bed set up with a new pillow and blanket. I sighed softly and pulled a plush out from my bag and laid down on the bed. I got under the blanket and stayed silent just as Lena walked in. She sighed softly and walked over to the bed cocking a brow at me. I quickly hid the plush under my shirt so she chuckled and moved onto her own bed. "If you want you can sleep with the real thing." I bit my lip nervously. My plush was a chibi tracer. "And if you want me that badly under your clothes you could always ask." I blushed darkly and looked at her. She was laughing, "I'm joking." I nodded and just laid back as the lights turned off. I shut my eyes and held the plush close.

I walked through the Overwatch base with Lena chuckling at some of her terrible jokes. When we were out, she was suddenly gone and Amèlie was there. She was grinning and walking towards me. I stepped back and tried running off but she clotheslined me. I gasped for air as she placed her heel on my throat. "Good luck getting away this time chèrie." Bang.

I woke up panting and sweating a bit. I sighed softly and looked around the room. I felt uneasy so I got up and moved to Tracer's bed. I stood there awkwardly and gently shook her shoulder then quickly pulled my hand away. She groaned softly and turned over. I chewed my inner lip then whispered, "l-lena?" She shifted a bit and turned back over still asleep. I sighed softly and moved back to my bed. I slowly laid down not noticing Lena sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes. "Yes (Y/N)?" I looked back to her and shifted a bit before sitting up. "N-Nothing..." I said softly so she sighed and got up walking to me. "Move over." I nodded and turned around but shifted back. She sat down but suddenly laid down, holding me close. "Nightmare?" I nodded and was too tired to move away so I snuggled close and fell asleep.