Heroes Never Die!(Mercy x Reader)(Overwatch)

"You'll never leave me right?" "Never (Y/N)." "Why...?"

Angela's POV

That was the last words I heard from my sweet (Y/N). She's gone off on a mission for only the gods know how long. I haven't seen her for about seventeen days! We're not together or anything but...I can't help feeling this way towards her. I just want to keep her close and protect her. To let her know that she is safe. Even though I am the doctor around Overwatch, I shouldn't have a relationship because one day I won't be able to save them. I won't be able to save her. Wait that's it! I'll make her immortal too! But...what if she doesn't like me back? She probably has eyes on Hana or Lena who are far closer to her age! She's only 20! I'm well immortal! I've seen life after death on repeat. She is always so reckless at times! Doesn't she understand that at her rate she won't live long! It would be a miracle!

I sighed at the thoughts I just had before sitting down at my desk. I leaned back into anxious. Anxious for (Y/N)'s return. Back home. Where she belongs. With me.

I sighed again and sat up before continuing some paperwork but suddenly my phone lit up and blared loud ringing sounds. I covered my ears a bit but quickly checked it. Oh god.

                            *****
(Y/N)'s POV

Shit, shit, shit! They caught up too fast! I kept running down the street path before coming to a dead end. Talon agents now blocked the exit and began closing in. Oh god. I'm done for! I began to panic and start trying to climb the wall but couldn't. I didn't have abilities like the others well that I know of. I turned back around only to see the talon agents coming closer and closer. I slid down the wall and curled up against it, now trembling and hiding my face. I didn't notice until I glanced up that the agents stopped. Now three women pushed past the agents and began to walk up to me. One was very tall and slim with purple-ish skin, the one to her left was very slim, very pale and had orange like hair. The last one was dark tanned with purple hair. I hid my face again and kept trembling furiously.

"Sombra hack her. Put her to sleep or something. Make it quick!" The orange haired one barked to the tanned girl. The girl nodded and began trying to do something but nothing happened. "I...can't!?" The three grew confused but now the tall woman with long hair got the butt of her gun and wacked my back with it, making me collapse onto the ground but stay conscious. I groaned and curled up in pain. The orange haired woman now crouched down before a purple stream began to come out of me. I gasped for air and held my throat as I felt the life being sucked out of me. I passed out so she stopped. She now picked me up and smirked. "Oh we're going to have some fun indeed." All three women went to leave but now overwatch agents jumped down from the buildings and began firing at all the agents and the women. The orange haired woman quickly teleported before running off, still carrying my body.

As I began to wake up slightly, the woman stopped running as she was caught in a dead end. Angela now floated down while holding her gun up. "Put her down!" She snapped. "Moira put her down!" The woman now laughed before dropping my body onto the ground. I yelped a bit and groaned, curling up in more pain. Everything hurt and I felt like death was near. Waiting to take me home. Angela grunted a bit and began firing at Moira. Suddenly the woman teleported behind Angela and began to take the purple stream out of me again. My eyes rolled back into my head before I was knocked out again. But she didn't stop. Angela charged for her but Moira just teleported again and ran off.

Angela's POV

There laid her body...(Y/N)'s lifeless body. I rushed to her side and tried shaking her awake but couldn't. She had no pulse or breaths. She was...dead. I now screamed out loudly, the overwatch agents now rushing over to the scene. I was on my knees, holding her tightly. Before the others could come near  I spread my wings and shot off into the sky with her body.

                            ****