The Axe Wielding Queen - Part 6

The following morning, I groaned softly, feeling something somewhat heavy laying across my body and feeling a hardness under my hand. I used my spare hand to rub my eyes as I finally opened them to see what on earth I was waking up to, my eyes widening at the sight. My hand was pressed up against a set of toned abs, a strong arm was wrapped around my body and my head had been rested against a shoulder. I slowly took my hand away, a blush forming on my face as I began to sit up a bit, glancing over to the woman's face. A gulp going down my throat as I looked down at the Junker Queen, light snores coming out of her as she still slept. Her signature mohawk had flattened down due to sleeping and partially covered her face. I slowly moved my hand up and brushed away the hair from her face.

I yelped as my wrist was suddenly grabbed and I was flipped over onto my back, Junker Queen now above me and pinning both my wrists down against the bed. My eyes wide as I looked up at her, "s-sorry." I spoke up quickly which made her grip soften. Slowly she sat up, still above me as she let me go. "Thought they would of taught ya to not wake someone up like that aye?" I propped myself up onto my elbows and watched her, "yeah...sorry I didn't mean to wake you, thought your hair in your face would annoy ya." She smiled softly and flicked her hair out of her face, "I was kidding girlie, waking up to your pretty face is quite nice actually. You're quite a cuddler too hmm?" I blushed darkly and shoved her off me a bit, "I did not!" She laughed as she fell onto the floor, now getting up and stretching her body. I quickly glanced away as the sun's morning rays had shined against the Australian's skin.

I got off the bed and stretched my own arms a bit before moving over to my wardrobe, now looking at some of my clothing, grabbing out a set of sports wear consisting of a skin tight sports bra and yoga pants, both being a dark grey colour. Junker Queen raised a brow at my choice of clothing as I looked to her, "what? I have morning workouts to do?" She just nodded with a chuckle and turned around when I motioned her to.

It hadn't taken me long and I got changed, brushing back my hair in front of my mirror. "Okay I'll be at our base's gym, you can I guess...do your own thing?" I said as I picked up my small workout towel and looked over to the tall woman who turned back around. "All good dear, I'm going to go see what food this place has," she said as her red eyes raked over my body when I now turned to leave. A small smirk appearing on her face.

I headed out of my room and walked down to the gym where Fareeha and Jack were already doing their morning workouts. I waved to them and now jumped onto the treadmill, putting in ear buds as I turned it on. It was usually my first go to thing in the gym apart from the stair walker. I began to zone out as I jogged on the machine, my mind drifting off to...other things for awhile.

As if on que, Fareeha had come over and tapped my shoulder so I turned off the treadmill, taking out my ear buds and getting off. "Hey, morning Fareeha." I smiled and looked up at her as I let out a soft pant. "Why don't we see you on the pulldown machine?" I nodded and followed her over to it, sitting down as she set the weights and stood close behind me, now guiding my hands onto the gym machine's bar. Her stomach was basically pressed up against my back but I paid no mind to it.

Not too long into the workout, Junker Queen walked into the gym, looking over at us. Fareeha helped me get up off the machine, ruffling my hair a bit, "good girl." She said as she now glanced over to Junker Queen who's jaw now clenched at those words. I chuckled a bit and looked over to where Junker Queen was, waving my hand a bit, "hey how was breakfast?" She snapped out of it and walked over with a small grin, "oh it was great, I tried out some of the Lucio-ohs cereal." Fareeha frowned a bit, "you better not of finished them!" She moved away from me and exited the gym, that was her cereal. I watched as Junker Queen laughed on the spot, before raising her arms up a bit, "look I didn't know she would of been affected so much from me eating some cereal." I sighed with a small smile before watching the woman go over to one of the punching bags. I took this time to sit down on one of the seats, picking up my water bottle and taking a small swig.

My eyes seemed glued to the Australian woman's body as she began sparring with the large sand bag. Her hits getting stronger with eat punch, the bag taking a beating. I gulped a bit and thought back to when she fought those talon agents. I shook my head out of my thought and moved over to one of the spread out yoga mats, deciding to do some stretching, not realizing that Junker Queen's eyes followed me and now watched me do my stretching, a grin forming on her face as she watched.

Soon as I stood up from my stretching, I felt a hand land on my waist from behind. I turned around, looking up at the woman with a raised brow, her signature grin on her face. "Oh no you should keep stretching dear, you're teasing a woman here." I noticed her body sweating a bit from her own workout, beads of that sweat rolling down her neck and collarbone, causing me to swallow a gulp at the sight. She noticed this and trailed her hand down a bit lower, a finger suddenly hooking just under the waist band of my yoga pants, "like something you see? Cat got ya tongue?"

Jack had now spoken up from the other side of the gym, causing Junker Queen to let go of me and turn to him as if she didn't just do that. "So I was thinking that later today we all have a training session. I was thinking paintball, harmless but effective enough for training." Junker Queen crossed her arms, "a free for all?" Jack nodded and fixed up his jacket, "indeed. Test us against each other. We already replicated your scatter gun into a paintball gun. Better to try and use what you normally have as if you were out on the field." Junker Queen glanced to me for a moment then back to Jack, "oh this will be fun then."

Ah shit I knew I was definitely fucked