"K-Kara?" (SuperCorp Prt 2) Smut

Warning ⚠⚠⚠

She is bent over against her desk. Oh the sounds she is making is killing me but the same time driving me further. I can feel her body tensing under my hands of steel as her body rocks. Her hair is being tugged on and guess who by? Me.

My head was going crazy. My vision changed. My personality changed. I wanted blood. I wanted it now. I flew off into the night in search of the red substance I grew thirsty for. Finally there he was. A criminal thinking he could have his way with a young girl no where near is age. Disgusting.

I flew right towards him and yanked him away. The girl was crying and now ran off. I grinned and began snapping every single finger her had laid onto the girl. His screams were music to my ears. Finally I finished it...blood everywhere. I cleaned myself up and flew onto another rooftop. I could hear someone. Saying my name in a soft whisper of disappointment. I frowned and flew close to a balcony but out of sight.

It was Lena. She wore a black tight dress which showed her beautiful curves and cleavage. Her hair was done up in a high ponytail and her emerald eyes looked into the night sky. My throat was dry. I could hear her whispering. "Where is my supergirl? I thought she would come tonight." When I heard this, I slowly flew up behind her and landed silently. She was a bit bent over the balcony fence which gave me a good view. I slowly and silently walked up behind her. She turned around and froze up seeing me there. My eyes were dark as I looked into hers. "S-Supergirl?"

I grinned slightly. "Maybe scream that later~." Her pale cheeks grew slightly pink at my seductive low voice. I smirked and walked right up to her. Her breath hitched as our lips were close but not touching. Heat radiating from both our bodies. "May I miss Luthor?" I ask knowing just how heated she was and I knew I will have her tonight. Lena slowly nodded and our hot lips were pressed together. As we kissed, my hair began to annoy me so I pulled back and tied it up. A soft gasp escaped Lena. "K-Kara?" She asked. I snapped my look to her as the red kryptonite surged through my body harshly making my eyes darken more. "I am not Kara nor Supergirl."

The CEO began to tremble as I grew close and yanked her to me by her wrist and waist. I let out a soft feral growl which made her shiver. I pulled her in for yet another kiss but this time rougher. She wasn't going to escape me. I felt her kiss back before mumbling. "Kara take me.." I pulled her inside and had her front bent onto the desk. Her desk. She had let out a sound that made me smirk. "K-Kara please." My eyes grew red and I began tearing every bit of her expensive clothing that hid her bare body away.

My uniform fell off within seconds and now I was on my knees, spreading her thighs apart. "Jesus Kara please!" She begged desperately. I grinned and leaned up giving her bare clit little, teasing kitten licks. She moaned with pleasure and whined alot. I moved to her slit and began sucking harshly. My lips were very cold so she pressed against them moaning. I slowly stood up and began slowly dragging my finger against her slit. My two fingers pushed into her as my spare hand gripped her hair.

It wasn't long before I was pounding my fingers inside of the CEO. Her breathing became intoxicating. Her moans becoming a very toxic poison. Her body is tensing and relaxing very quickly between the two as she grows close to an orgasm. My fingers are curling and moving faster while I keep tugging her ponytail, brining her more against my fingers. "K-Kara!" She cried out as I bit her neck claiming her mine...only mine.

Her orgasm is on the edge and she is already getting exhausted but I have only just started. "Cum for me~." Her head shoots back with a cry as her body now shook with pleasure. I lean down to her ear. "Lena...we just started."