Creatures Of The Night - Part 3

I watched Evan continue to circle me so I just stayed close to them as the other women looked at us both confused, I however was probably more confused. The woman they called Ace began to step towards us however Evan snapped at them making Ace growl back. A girl with purple hair that had a shaved side, now stepped up, "enough!" We all looked to her as she walked up to me, Evan not seeming to have a go at her or anything. "My dear what is your name? And Evan calm down now!" She snapped at the bluenette causing them to suddenly snap out of it and nod, "u-uh.." I looked to the girl and rubbed the back of my neck, "Alex...Alex Woods." She smiled and stuck out her hand, "Jinx, it's a pleasure that Evan has brought a friend home. However their behaviour isn't necessary and neither is yours Ace." She glared at the tall goth who rolled their eyes.

I sighed lightly as the room seemed to become somewhat relaxed as the others walked over, a girl with short, shaved, black hair had walked up to me and let out a soft, low purr. "Well aren't you just a cutie," she lifted up my hand and inspected it for a moment before a much taller girl with somewhat green hair and a cigarette swatted her away, "that's Clarke don't worry about her. I'm Riley." She breathed a cloud of smoke at me, making me cough lightly, my chest now wincing a bit from the bandaging and bruises. Jinx raised a brow at me but was interrupted when a girl who looked kind of like Evan had bounded on over and circled me a bit, her movements seemingly close to how Evan circled me before, "name is Salem, Evan's sister. So you must be the girl they keep talking about." I glanced over at Evan and raised a brow as they chuckled nervously, "n-not that much!" Salem rolled their eyes and laughed before moving over to the girl with a mohawk, "this is my girlfriend! She doesn't talk much but her name is Marcelle! I call her Marcy." Marcelle just looked at me emotionless before looking to Salem and holding onto her hand. Another girl looked to me so I glanced to her, she had a strip of pink with black striped hair, the rest being blonde, "don't talk to me." She suddenly left the room. "Oh that's Blake...she's not really a people's person but Asra will go check on her!" A rather tall, slender person who appeared to have vitiligo now exited the room after Blake. I nodded and turned around only to be face to face with-

"And as you know I'm Ace," her voice was rather low as she spoke to me. She stepped closer to me, causing me to step back and wince a bit from my bruising. Her deep, red eyes looked into mine as she fell silent yet looked stern, my heart rate beginning to pick up. Jinx had suddenly moved over and moved me away from Ace, "Evan said you were the one who had the car accident, you still have bruising don't you?" I nodded a bit and sighed, "y-yeah I am. Evan checked up on me." Evan now moved over, sticking close to my side. "You should let Jinx have a look, she's very good with medicine." Jinx rolled her eyes a bit and smiled, "yes I am because I'm always fixing up these lot. Anyways come with me, I'll take a look." I nodded and out of instinct, grabbed onto Evan's sleeve as we both followed Jinx down the hallway and into what literally looked like a medic wing, making me raise a brow and look around. Jinx now sat me down on a small bed and ushered Evan out of the room as she instructed I remove my shirt so she could see properly. I turned around and removed my shirt, Jinx now looking over my body before gently removing the bandaging, exposing my bruises to the cool air. I shivered a bit and just covered my chest with my hands as I stretched my back a bit. Jinx turned around seeing basically everyone was peeking their head in to look so she quickly slammed the door shut on their faces with a groan.

I looked to Jinx as she pulled out an ointment cream and began to massage it gently into my bruising, causing me to wince and grip onto the bed as she continued, "I know it hurts but this is going to fix you up real good okay?" I nodded and exhaled, my body trembling a bit as Jinx continued to massage the ointment along my skin. After a few moment she finished up and bandaged my body with brand new bandages. "You don't have to waste this on me Jinx." She smiled and gently pet my head, "it's fine, any friend of Evan's is a friend of mine okay?" I nodded and put my shirt back on, looking to her with a soft smile. A knock brought our attention away from each other, the door slowly opening revealing Evan. "Is she okay?" Jinx nodded and looked to the bluenette, "yes she'll be fine its just bruising. Go take her to a spare room unless you two are..." she pointed at us both and motioned her fingers together causing us both to blush. "O-Oh no we aren't!" Evan stuttered and rubbed the back of their neck, my face only growing a darker shade of red. Jinx chuckled playfully, "alright go show her the spare bedroom Evan." The bluenette nodded and gently took my hand, leading me out of the room and along the hallways of the house then up some stairs. "Hey Evan, I'm not really tired...could we just hang out or something for a bit?" Evan bit their lip and nodded, "y-yeah sure!" They suddenly took me to their bedroom and shoved their hands into their pockets nervously. I smiled softly and sat on their bed, "did you want to see some photos I took?" Evan smiled and jumped onto their bed as I pulled out my camera.

We ended up going through a lot of photos and videos throughout the night before I had passed out on Evan's bed. They tucked me in and fell asleep on the other side of the bed, giving me space. We both didn't know there was glowing red eyes glancing into the room and looking at us before vanishing into thin air.