Broken Inside (Lady Dimitrescu x Maiden!Reader)

I KNOW DONNA WAS WINNING HOWEVER SOME TIKTOKERS MADE ME DO IT (they don't actually know they made me do it however it turns out I was watching Dimitrescu tiktoks for the past 2 hours so sorry guys THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T WRITE THE DONNA ONE CALM DOWN BEFORE Y'ALL ATTACK ME IN THE COMMENTS (ps: go follow these tiktokers if you're on tiktok lol I have a huge feeling they don't know I exist lol)

luna.foxxig
kyrascosplays
danidimitrescu
lifeofcosplay
ceekayye
mummydahlia
truly.cassandra
baeladiimitrescu

OKAY ONTO THE STORY AGAIN DONNA STILL GONNA BE WRITTEN

******************************************

"What have you done to my daughters!?"

A roar filled with pain and agony rang throughout the empty castle halls. No sounds of buzzing were heard at all and with how the Lady of the house had screamed, no words could be said as the castle's staff realised that were finally free, finally not afraid anymore. With that the sudden sounds of running feet echoed down the halls and out the doors which lead out into the freezing snow...then silence for only a short moment. Another roar that was filled with even more pain and anger echoed into every room even possibly into the deep, dark cellar. Loud crashes could be heard from whoever was nearby however it didn't seem like anyone was...apart from a single maiden. A maiden who didn't flee or shout with glee when she heard the news of the Dimitrescu daughters being murdered by guns and the freezing cold, a maiden who didn't hastily search for an exit nor pack their bags in such a rush. No this maiden stayed put in the maid chambers, pulling her knees to her chest as she anxiously watched the door in a cold sweat. Her heart pounded against her chest as she heard the dragon's roar and the sounds of walls tumbling down into rubble. She got up immediately and looked out the window only catching a glimpse of a man with a gun and a fleshed beast fight along the old tower that was bound to fall at any moment.

Silence. More silence after awhile of fighting, only silence lived in the castle now apart from a shaken breath that was let out by the maid as she apprehensively moved down the halls towards the old tower that had now turned into rubble, no longer standing tall and proud as it once did for many, many years. The man the maids had called Ethan was no longer in the castle nor on it's now empty grounds. The maid finally reached the large, damaged, broken doors that lead out to where the old tower once stood. She pushed them open, jumping out of the way quickly from rubble that threatened her life as it fell to the ground and all along the damaged steps. She held onto her elbows tighter as she made her way along the now broken path, over some small rubble and to where she saw appeared to be some...crystals? along the ground, now being careful to not step on any. She perked her head up when she heard heavy breathing from a partially crystalized form...the beast...Lady Dimitrescu. The maid slowly made her way over to the crystalizing body, being careful to not also step on the tendrils that weakly slashed about. There now laid on the ground, disconnected from the beast's body, Lady Dimitrescu. The maid let out a short gasp before racing over to the extremely tall woman's side, now gently brushing back her hair. She gulped a bit and now shook whatever anxiety that flowed in her head away before wrapping her hands around the Dimitrescu's wrist and pulling her away from the crystalizing body of the beast she once was connected to. However this wasn't without trouble and causing the maid extreme muscle pain because of just how heavy Lady Dimitrescu was and how she was trying her best to be careful to not harm her anymore than she already was.

The maid stopped after a long moment knowing there was no way she could possibly get the 9'6ft woman inside the castle. She groaned and threw her hands up into the air with frustration however just as she went to walk away for a breather, she heard soft groans coming from the woman. She whipped around and raced back to her side as she began to try and get up. The maid tried her absolute best to help Lady Dimitrescu stand, no words being said as she eventually, fucking finally helped the lady inside the house however before they made it to any stairs inside, Lady Dimitrescu collapsed now officially blacking out. The maid tried her best to catch the woman only to end up being extremely winded because her Lady's head fell onto her stomach and chest, bound to cause a bruised rib. She coughed a bit and gasped for air before finally able to somewhat gently push Lady Dimitrescu's head off her before she could suffocate. The maid coughed more till she finally caught her breath. She grabbed onto the nearby stair case's railing to aid her in getting up before she started grabbing every damn cushion and blanket she could find because there was no way in hell she could drag her Lady upstairs or really anywhere for a matter of fact.

After somewhat getting Lady Dimitrescu to roll over onto a lot of cushions and blankets, the maid had scurried off to the medical wing, grabbing a cart and every medicine, herb and bandages known to man kind before coming right back to the Lady. It took her a couple of hours before she fell back onto her rear exhausted from doing her absolute best at tending to the lord's wounds. She didn't really realise that her work on the Lady was actually relatively helping. She knew Lady Dimitrescu would need blood so she raced off yet again when she finally caught her breath. It didn't take long and the maid was yet again back to her unconscious Lady, leaving quite a few wine bottles well more like an entire cart close to her. Once happy with her work she now took some long moments to rest her aching body.

************

After some time the maid had rested enough that she got up from the maid chambers, checked on her Lady before heading off to find the bodies of the daughters.

She was able to somewhat block off the broken glass and use blankets to wrap up the crystalized remains of the daughters before taking them to an unused room where she laid out the crystals. A few small moments of running the crystalized remains through her hands, the maid had noticed that some were able to well come back together like a jigsaw puzzle. The maiden's eyes widened at the realisation she may...just maybe be able to somewhat help in aid of bringing the daughters back. One would think she was absolutely crazy however she knew what it was like to lose her loved ones. She had lost her family in a very terrible accident however quickly she shook that thought out of her head and left the room knowing she needed to sleep, clean and tend to her Lady before she tried attempting the impossible.

Once the maiden made it back out the where her Lady was, she noticed something...wait-

"So, you're the only one left?"