The Streamer (OG Story)

App name is made up btw so yeah haha - Author

Streametra, a giant app used by Streamers everyday of every hour, all over the globe. Like everyone uses or at least has heard of the app. It's made people famous, rich and popular. Personally I do it for fun honestly. I get on there, I play some video games and I chat to some of my followers, sometimes I forget just how many followers I have. I personally don't really tally how many I got the app does that for me but I don't beg or buy my followers, some people don't like what I do and some people do so yeah. I didn't realize how many followers I had until I started getting spammed in my inbox by my followers begging I attend StreametraCon. It's a giant convention that brings fans and streamers from Streametra together. Now let me tell you with how the internet goes these days like everybody uses Streametra so A lot of people go to StreametraCon, it's like some giant world festival event. People go to meet each other, party, game, chat and play in competitions then of course there is the drama/fighting here and there. I decided that yeah this year I would go, might make some new friends even though I have quite a few including Nexus_Love29 well her real name is Skyler but people mainly call her Nexus anyways. She is pretty damn popular like super popular on Streametra, I'm pretty sure majority of my followers only follow me because her and I stream together a lot. She was also one of the people spamming me that I needed to go to this convention. I was hesitant but eventually I did give into her.

I had to catch a couple of flights to make it across the state to this convention. The city this con was located in was hella busy. banners, flyers, billboards even cars had advertisements for StreametraCon. It was absolutely everywhere even all over the taxi I was in on my way to the hotel. Once the taxi parked I had gotten out and carried my luggage inside not even noticing a crowd wearing red jerseys start gathering up together outside the hotel. "Are you checked in yet Clarke?" I groaned into my phone and gathered up my bags again after answering my mobile, "no not yet Skyler give me a moment. God there's so many people in here-" I was cut off when I bumped into someone and dropped my phone and a bag. "A-Ah shit." I got down and picked up my bag as a hand had picked up my phone so I looked up at the taller person, "this is yours?" "Ah y-yeah it is. I'm sorry there's so m-many people here I wasn't l-looking where I was going." I gently took my phone back from the person who turned out to be a woman wearing a black face mask and a black cap with some symbol that I couldn't make out as she was rather tall. Her dark green eyes were rather beautiful and enchanting they looked like contacts- "It's alright. By the looks of it you're going to the con, have fun." With that she went off carrying her backpack to a elevator, I didn't even realize the paparazzi were trying to follow her. I sighed and moved to the counter, now checking in. "I'm heading to my room Skyler. I just bumped into someone and god she was tall!"

Eventually when I made it into my room I dumped my bags and flopped onto my bed, tired from the flights and traffic. I huffed and moved over to my bags after resting my eyes for a moment. Tomorrow was the first day of StreametraCon and I know it was going to be big, busy and hectic. Everyone was going to be there including a lot of big names too. I shook off my nerves and got out some clothing for tomorrow before heading off for a shower. Afterwards I'd announce my arrival to my followers then head off to bed for the night, it was late already as it is so I better get some sleep ready for tomorrow. However I couldn't seem to stop thinking about that woman from before. I wonder if she's going to the convention? Ha, with how many people are going I doubt I'd see her again. If I did again though that would be epic, I wonder if she games?

****

Today was the day on the convention and man I was nervous as hell. I was arriving alone however I was meant to meet up with Skylar however she texted me that she'll be a bit late. I shifted a bit in my seat that I sat on in the taxi as it began to pull up to the convention, "man I hope you have fun stranger." I smiled at the driver and nodded, "hopefully." I shivered a bit as I exited the taxi when it parked. I shoved my backpack on and brushed back my short hair before heading off inside past where a lot of people wearing different types of jerseys and merchandise were. God it was packed and hectic in here! I pulled out my phone and began scrolling through my phone before texting Skyler that I was here and inside. As soon as I looked up to see if there was any landmarks I could tell her to meet me at, I bumped right into someone. Jesus Christ not again. I felt arms wrap around me as I nearly hit the floor, I stood up properly and rubbed my forehead, "g-god sorry! I was looking at my p-phone trying to text my friend-" "Oh it's you again?" I looked up now locking eyes with the same green eyed, tall woman from yesterday. "O-oh hi! Sorry again. I promise I didn't mean to-" "Again it's alright settle down," she chuckled and brushed a hair behind her ear. I stood there awkwardly before sticking out my hand, "I'm Clarke!" She chuckled deeply and took my hand now shaking it gently, "please call me ju-" the woman was cut off when an announcement was made over the speaker announcing to everyone that the beginning of the convention was about to start. The woman let go of my hand and smiled, "that would be my que to leave. I do hope we meet again Clarke." With that she left before I could ask for her name or any kind of social. I huffed and soon saw Skyler waving her hands at me, "come on Clarke!!" I giggled and ran over to her, hugging her for a moment before we walked through the convention center together, arms linked so we didn't lose each other.

The stage now lit up as Skyler and I took our seats around the front area. Skyler had scored us semi-front seats and honestly I don't question it anymore. She has a lot of money and knows how to get what she wants. The CEO of Streametra entered the stage with made everyone cheer out to them. As they began announcing schedules and some key points in the convention center I glanced around a bit, having a huge feeling that eyes were on me but I couldn't see many people so I sighed and focused on the stage again as he began announcing the special guests. These were people who ranked in the top 25 chart of top popular streamers on Streametra. I cheered a bit as a few people I personally watched got onto stage. After the man announced a name that made literally everyone jump out of their seats and cheer, I focused on the tall person who came onto stage to sit down on one of the single couches they had on the stage. Skyler looked over to me, "hey Clarke that's- wait are you okay?" I gulped as I watched the person take a seat. "T-That's...that's the person I bumped into twice now." Skyler's eyes widened and she began fangirling, "oh my god!! That's Judas.Tempest!! She's like super hella rich and popular. She ranks third on the charts of Streametra! I can't believe you don't even know her!" I settled into my seat and shrugged, "remember I do the app for fun, I'm not on it a lot like you." Skyler rolled her eyes and chuckled, "maybe if you were you'd know her more. Can't believe you ran into her twice now!" During the whole announcements and speeches I couldn't keep my eyes off the woman however it's like she sensed I was watching her because now she locked eyes with me and smirked a bit when I began blushing deeply. She looked away still with a smirk on her face as everyone began leaving.

Skyler kept talking to me and asking me questions about these encounters while we exited, "look Skyler I doubt we'd even bump into each other again. She probably has a lot of paparazzi with her right now-" I yelped when I yet again bumped into someone. I looked up, my body freezing on the spot. "Ah Clarke!" The woman now laughed as Skyler watched us with her jaw dropped. "I-I'm so sorry! Seriously I promise these encounters of ours aren't intentional!" She kept laughing before smirking a bit, "you're like a little magnet Clarke. I think you like bumping into me." She purred lowly and booped my nose as I stood there blushing like a maniac. "Adorable." With that she gently pet my head before heading off, some paparazzi watching us with jaws dropped like Skyler. "What the fuck Clarke!!! You have her interested in you!?" Skyler dragged me away from the Paparazzi, "oh I'm so taking you to the after party then!" I snapped back to reality, "w-wait what!?"

oof stay tuned for a part 2 :3 I'm tired and exhausted honestly^^ - Author