Her Reincarnated Warrior - Part 2

In the heat of battle, swords clashed with swords, arrows fired across the battle field, piercing into any poor soul that couldn't find cover from them. Dust blew up into the air as the wind grew harsh but this barely affected the fight. I charged through the fighting men aiming for the tower, my sword came crashing down on those who dare stood in my way on my path. The roars of a beast echoed throughout the battle field making it heat up even more.

Then I was back in the tower again, removing my helmet and making my way through the large doors.

Again I was pinned against the podium and jabbed through the gut with the dagger...my world fading to black.

With that I shot awake only to hunch over in some sort of phantom pain. It wasn't truly there but from my dream...memories, it felt all too real. I rubbed my eyes and glanced around my surroundings seeing I was in a bedroom alone. I sighed with extreme relief and got off the bed, fixing up my clothing and quickly exiting the room. I needed to go back to the tower so I could get a better understanding of what was happening.

However I began to grow lost rather quick. I searched around for an exit but to no avail. My god I knew I should of taken more than one tour when I first arrived here. I kept walking around before shoving open another large set of doors, making my way inside of the room which was stone quiet, not even the wind blew through here. I looked around a bit and made my way down the hall and opened up another set of doors and that's when I saw them.

Large glass casings with sets of armor and weapons inside. As I drew closer the pictures from my dream flashed through my head. This is what the daughters were wearing. I skimmed my eyes over them, able to tell which daughter wore which armor. Then I came to a stop when I saw it...

Hers

Golden like her eyes, two swords crossed over each other faintly hiding the Dimitrescu Crest place upon the chest of the armor piece. I did notice however there was no fronts on these glass cases so I reached out and gently stroked my hand along the cool, hard armor. I ran the tips of my fingers along slash marks that just barely cut into the chest and arm pieces. I didn't even hear the clacking of heels behind me as I did so.

"I won many battles with that armor, it has never failed me. The puny hits those man-things, dare do to me and my daughters barely affected our armor and I made sure of it."

I dared not to turn around however I kept feeling over the chest piece, especially the crest. "You fought a great battle in this yet you could still transform into...well that, during it. Where is the fifth armor set? For the fifth person?" I now turned and looked to Lady Dimitrescu as she cocked a brow. "Fifth person?" I nodded and glanced at her daughter's armor sets. "Yes it was a girl. She wore an armor set of black colouring, it also had the Dimitrescu crest on the chest just like yours. She carried a decently sized sword yet no shield, I believe lost in battle the shield was." My words had startled the Lady however she wished not to show much of it. "And how would you know of said girl?" I shrugged and moved away from her armor, "I saw it. Around the tower I could see it. When I first came onto your land I could see the battle, It's like I was there. I could hear the fight, I could smell the blood and I could taste the dirt as men kicked it up." I noticed a door nearby so I moved towards it, my Lady close behind. I pushed it open and was met with a dark, very cold room. Cobwebs were everywhere, dust falling from the ceiling as spiders crawled away. I waved dust out of my face as I made my way to the final glass case. I used my sleeve and began to rub away dust that covered the front of the glass, revealing the black armor set to me. "There it is. Just like in my visions."

"Who are you truly?"

I shrugged my shoulders a bit as I stepped away from the case, "I am not certain my Lady. I am (Y/N) and ever since being here all I have seen is what is like memories of a giant battle, a beat's roar, men fighting men and finally..." I didn't wish to tell her I knew it was me who got killed in the end well I'm guessing my past self, "I don't know what the rest was sorry." My Lady watched me closely as I walked back up to her, glancing back at the glass case ever so often. "You name is very much familiar but I just can't put my finger on it. I believe I knew someone of the name but they are long dead. Many years ago it would of been, certainly before you came into existence." With that she turned and walked out of the cold room and back near the other glass cases. "I do wish to know more of this battle you speak of. I suggest you attend dinner with my daughter's and I at no later than 7pm. Am I clear?" I nodded and bowed a bit, "yes of course my Lady, I'll take my leave." And now it was my turn to fully exit the room and the hallway, leaving Lady Dimitrescu watching my every move before moving away into the cold room again and towards the black armor set.