Her Reincarnated Warrior (Lady Dimitrescu x Reader)

Had this idea for awhile now. I've been busy working 2 jobs so yeah haha if chu can be patient uwu. I apologize too if my chapters are rather short (only about 1,000 words) I grow tired pretty quickly oof.

*****

Reincarnation, Is it real? Do people truly believe a soul once after death can begin a new life in a new body as if nothing ever happened? Do these reincarnations ever have dreams or flash backs of their past life? Is that how soul mates work?

I dragged my luggage behind me before getting into a rocky carriage. When the door shut behind me, I rested back against the carriage seat, flipping through my mobile phone. As I glanced outside of the window of the carriage, my head began to pound, images flashing before my eyes.

The open green field now flashing into a battle field, where present trees stood, men in armour and carrying swords charged along the dirt, metal clashing against metal. Loud roaring filling the air as bodies dropped dead only to be replaced by more men running along the battle field.

"Hello? Ma'am?"

I shook my head and looked to the carriage driver before stepping out, "my apologies I was lost in thought." The older woman huffed a bit and let me walk away with my luggage, up towards the large castle. Castle Dimitrescu. I had been working here for a month now and was finally allowed to stay over nights while I worked. It was my job to fix things, not clean like a maid. I was a handy man well woman I guess. I was good at fixing and making things especially if it was to do with wood. I threw my bag onto my back before heading up the main path, through the castle's gates. As I looked up at the castle, images yet again flashed before my eyes.

Dust and dirt kicked up into the air making it hard to see as men charged and died where they stood. Bricks from the castle walls began to crumble as fire was thrown past them. A loud roar shook the ground before a large silhouette in the smoke clouds of a dragon went over the castle.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and rubbed my eyes, 'My god get yourself together (Y/N).' I sighed and opened the maid door, now heading inside before another flashback happens. A maid greeted me as I entered and I followed her to my private chambers. Lady Dimitrescu had been super generous and I am forever grateful she let me have my own private chambers. I did better alone anyways, especially when I had restless nights where I only dreamed of battles that felt all too real. I began to unpack my bags before getting changed into some nice yet not too nice set of clothing I can work and get dirty in.

After getting changed I head off down what seemed like endless halls inside of the castle. Eventually I made it to an old tower that had been damaged quite a bit. Today was just to inspect it so I could let my Lady know what needs to be done and what supplies we need. As I walked around the outside of the tower, grazing my rather small hand along the old stone bricks, my heart began to thump inside of my head. I rubbed my eye a bit with my free hand and quickly headed inside of the tower yet it only made it worse. I halted and gripped a nearby broken seat as images began to flash before my eyes.

The tower was crumbling down, arrows flying through the windows as men charged through the doors and broke through the windows, glass flying everywhere. A large armoured figure ran up the stairs and out of sight. Loud buzzing filled my ears as a large group of flies shot past me, following where the armoured figure went. What sounded like a voice or some sort of creature's voice filled my ears now, deafening out the men fighting.

I came back to my conscious however the voice still filled my ears, my body now moving towards it, up some stairs and deeper into the tower. I barely was focusing on where I was going as my body kept following the odd voice. It was impossible to make out the words it was saying or what accent let alone who was saying it. Finally I entered a large hall, some pews sat along the hall's dusty ground, either broken or fallen over only a couple standing properly just angled wrong. Each step I took towards the large windows at the other side, images flashed before my eyes

A tall armoured person was at the windows, three shorter yet still tall armoured figures stood in front of them. I whipped my head around as the hall's doors were shoved open, a man with short black hair came walking in holding a large, iron sword. I turned back to the four figures as the man charged at them however yet another figure came through the window, slashing down their mighty sword at the man. Blood splattered everywhere as the two fought. Finally the new figure had shoved their sword through the man's chest, forcing him against one of the fallen pews.

I shook my head and used the standing pews as support as the voice got louder and louder as I stepped closer and closer to a stand where a dark coloured box sat. As I reached out to it, images kept flashing before my eyes even more and even worse, sounds of fighting growing louder and louder until I shoved the box open. Everything went silent, not a single sound apart from the wind that travelled through the broken stone dared to make a sound. I slowly reached out towards the silver dagger that had at the end of the handle what appeared to be a lion on it, as my finger tips grazed the blade a whole scene flashed before my eyes.

I turned around at the sound of someone choking up blood and gasping for air only to see...myself? That was me? I was pinned against the bench where the dagger's box stood as a man plunged the dagger deeper into my chest. The four figures from before shot through the door, the taller one slicing large claws through the man's back, killing him where he stood. I saw the figure catch my falling body in their arms before they removed their helmet. Lady Dimitrescu. The other three threw off their own helmets to reveal themselves, Bela, Cassandra and Daniela. I watched the scene go on as Lady Dimitrescu had pulled my body closer to her while blood dripped down and off the side of my body. "(Y/N) My darling, come back. You're not dying. Not now, not ever! Please!" I watched as my body that my Lady held close reached my hand up and stroked her cheek before it went completely limp. Lady Dimitrescu slowly laid my body down and just as wings shot out of her back, I was shaken awake.

"What on earth are you doing in here!?"

I shot around and looked up at well speak of the devil, Lady Dimitrescu herself. I began to panic as I watched her inch closer towards me. My body started to go limp I couldn't focus on the questions she was asking

"A-Alcina?"

With that my head went blank and I blacked out on the spot not feeling strong arms wrap around me tightly to stop me from falling against the cold, hard ground.