Her Blood - Part 3

"She has broken ribs My lady...No she won't wake for a few days...I know I'm trying my best just be patient...She should make a full recovery however the trauma may affect her mentally...It's not everyday you get..visitors."

"Mother, is she going to die? Is it my fault?" "Absolutely not my dear. She'll just take some time to recover okay? Now run along." "But you've barely left your room-" "Daniela. Leave." ...Silence

"DANIELA!"

When my eyes shot open, my whole body erupted in pain. I groaned and tried to curl up but that made the pain worse. I guess shooting awake hurts a lot. I whined and shut my eyes again before after a little bit I couldn't fall back asleep. I rubbed my eyes and sighed before opening them slowly. The warm scent of vanilla filled the air and the soft sounds of shuffling and mumbling filled my ears. I slowly began to sat up even though it hurt. I winced slightly and gripped the sheets until I had sat up properly. The sound of a cup smashing made my eyes shoot towards a maid who quickly cleaned up the mess and left the room rather quickly, "she's awake!!" I frowned a bit with confusion and began to try and move myself off the...very large bed. I glanced around the room only to recognize it was hers. "Jesus what happened- wait." All the images from that night flooded through my head. "Oh god Lady Daniela." I mumbled a bit and tried to stand up but pain shot through my body again causing me to cry out a bit.

Suddenly the doors burst open, making me jump against the bed head. 'Fuck!' I winced in more pain before I looked up at who caused the doors to swing open as if they were nothing. I watched as the Lady of the house had ducked through the doors and looked towards me. "It's about time. I was beginning to think my little pet had died on us." I gulped as she walked over towards me. "I-I.." I bit my tongue to stay silent which caused her to smirk. "I guess you've rested well? You've been out for a week now." I had barely realized how dry my throat was until she held out a glass of water. I quickly took it and chugged the cool liquid, trying to quench my fatal thirst. I coughed a bit and finished the glass. I could feel her eyes on me the whole time and now I grew a bit embarrassed at how desperate I was. "S-Sorry my Lady." She chuckled and sat down on the bed before leaning close to me, her finger lifted my chin, forcing me to look at her. "I-Is Lady Daniela okay?" She hummed for a moment before tilting my chin up a bit more, "curious...a mere maid having a need to ask if one of my daughters are okay. To answer you question, yes she made a full recovery. That man thing that laid a hand on you both is dead. I made sure of it. Same with the others...a painful death." I gulped a bit and nodded without a word. She let go of my chin and turned away for a moment. "You saved my daughter's life...a mere maid like you. Others probably would of joined the man to successfully take my daughter's life. However...you didn't. She told me you didn't even think. You attacked the man without hesitation. No pausing, no thoughts, no nothing." I shifted a bit as I listened to her talk. She seemed heavily deep in thought. When she went to speak however the doors yet again burst opened.

"Did the maid lie? Is she awake!? I swear if that maid lied I'll have her head-" "Daniela." I looked over at the red headed daughter who stopped in her tracks and looked to us. She smiled widely and jumped onto the bed before moving over to me. I winced harshly as arms wrapped around me. "M-Miss-" "Daniela you're hurting her." Lady Dimitrescu frowned at her daughter who quickly let me go well instead she clung onto my arm instead which wasn't so bad. "Sorry." I shifted my feet a bit in the silence before Daniela piped back up again. "At least you're awake now! You were so cool that night! Like I was pinned to the ground near death and you beat that guy! Sure he totally beat you down but then Mother came in and showed him who's boss!" I began to chuckle, ignoring the small pain it caused me. Daniela was rambling on like a child who just saw an action, hero movie. I looked up, meeting golden orbs as I noticed that Lady Dimitrescu had been...laughing too? She silenced herself and didn't stop looking at me. I broke eye contact when Daniela waved her hand in front of our faces. "Hello?? I asked you a question mother. You're gonna let us keep her yeah?" Lady Dimitrescu snapped herself out of her thoughts and blinked a few times, silent for some moments..."That's what I was going to ask you." She looked to me, locking eyes with me yet again. "As a thank you for saving my daughter's life, would you consider...not being a maid anymore? Or if you truly wish, be our personal hand maiden. You'd only listen to us and you'd get your own room. I already got the other maids to clean you up a room that is all yours...if you wish to stay that is." I could hear some hurt in her voice at her last words so I nodded. "Of course, I'd be grateful if you'd let me stay." That made both the women pipe up a bit, "Oh?" I shrugged a bit and brushed back my hair. "I mean I got nowhere else to go and I won't lie...I do kinda enjoy staying here." Daniela grinned widely and hugged my arm tightly, making me wince only slightly.

Once Daniela had eventually left the room, Lady Dimitrescu sighed and rubbed her forehead as I began buttoning up a new fresh shirt she gave me. "You are sure about staying yes?" I nodded and smiled lightly though when I looked to her, my smile dropped a bit as she leaned in closely. Our faces merely inches apart, "you're definitely sure?" I let out a small pant like breath as I could feel her hot breath against my lips, "y-yes." She leaned in more...dangerously close. I licked my lips slightly as I noticed her eyes flicker down to my lips before up to my eyes again. I felt her hand now move up my thigh. I leaned into her touch and suddenly our lips were sealed together. I melted into the feeling, gripping at her arms while her other hand gripped my shoulder. The moment didn't last long because when her hand that was on my thigh, gripped my waist, I winced in pain. She pulled back and watched me let out soft pants. "My apologies. I forgot you're still recovering." Now she had stood up and looked to me. "Fix up your clothing as I expect you're able to make it to dinner yes?" I nodded, "yes I should be able to my Lady-" "Alcina...call me Alcina. You've earned that right...Y/N." I blushed lightly when my name rolled off her tongue. Holy crap why did that make me feel so good?? I heard her chuckle as she now left the room. I lightly touched my lips before quickly fixing up the rest of my clothing. Oh I hope I don't regret staying.

And ending it here cause I got a headache oof sorry - Author