Under My Spell (Witch!Mercy x Short!Agent!Reader) (Overwatch)

Not in the request but reader shall have a twin

*Reader POV*

(T/N) is twin's name

"For the last time! I'm not that short!" My twin laughed at me and ruffled my hair. "Keep dreaming (Y/N)!" We were both on patrol in our city. It was close to halloween so some people were dressing up. The thing is, people could wear masks so it was a bit hard to see whose who. I kept walking while chuckling at (T/N)'s stupid jokes. We began to hear odd sounds, like zapping or something. Nothing good by the sounds of it. We both ran to the scene seeing a tall woman with blonde hair, wearing a witch's costume. Though that's what we thought it was. I looked closer, crap it was real. "(T/N) it's her. Angela." We had been tracking her for months but never really had any leads to look for her. We both were crouched behind a giant tin bin as Angela otherwise known as Mercy, was talking to some tall bulk guy.

"Come on Angela, this is all I got!" The witch snapped back at the guy which frightened him. He looked away. "No I'm not doing it." Mercy sighed and put her hand up. Suddenly the man fell to the ground with intense pain that was killing him. "I dragged you out of hell, I can glady drag you back. As I've said before, a killer doesn't take no for an answer!" Suddenly the ground ripped open and a large demonic like hand grabbed the man and ripped him off the ground and into the pit. It closed up pretty quick but this frightened the shit out of me. I had moved my foot out of her sight but it hit a piece of metal which made the witch look at where we were hiding. She chuckled and raised her hand which made the bin slowly float up. "Didn't you know it was rude to earsdrop?" We both quickly stood up with our guns out. "Oh look its you two...again. Let me guess. Looking desperately for me hmm?" I grunted and pointed both my pistols at her. "Honey that won't do anything." Suddenly we both began to float and then we were sent flying into a wall each. I groaned and watched Angela move herself down the alleyway so she was between us. We both lifted our guns and shot at her but it only made her a bit more angry. She looked at me and was suddenly right infront of my face. "I can seperate your sins, to me you are acting like your twin. This is a mess, is it a test?" (T/N) lifted his gun and shot at her much it pissed her off more. "And just how many guesses do I get until one of you are dead!?" I slowly lifted up my gun and pointed it at her chest. "Zero." Then I shot.

Angela held her chest and stumbled back, looking up at me. My twin and I fell to the floor because it appeared her magic wasn't working properly now. My eyes widened and I raced over to her seeing the blood on her chest. We weren't suppose to pratically kill her! I began panicking as I watched her chuckle. "I'm impressed with your skills my (Y/N). Unfortunately you are coming as well." I grew confused but heard (T/N) shout and run towards us as gold spirals flew around out bodies. I felt extremely light and now noticed my body fading away from existence. "(T/N)!"

We were gone. Angela and I vanished into nothing then,

Slam! I groaned and whined softly in pain. I found myself on the floor of a cabin. I slowly sat up in pain only to see Angela twirling a small stick around then boom. Her wound had vanished. She looked to me with a smirk. "Shall I get rid of that pain that fills your nerves?" I gulped and scrambled back and away from her. She walked up to me and squated down. I saw blue spirals, spin around my body and my pain faded. I looked up at her hesitantly, "what do you want?" Angela lifted up her wand to my chin and smiled softly which I hadn't seen for a long time. "You of course. You're better here then out there and you risked trying to save me." When she stepped back, I stood up and dusted myself off. She gasped lightly and was suddenly basically up against me. I couldn't help but blush at our closeness but I now watched her reach out for my shoulder. "You could of told me you had a piece of metal lodged in your shoulder!" I winced when she had touched it. "Jesus don't touch it!" I suddenly snapped at her. She seemed taken aback by my change of tone. "Alright just stay still. It's going to hurt then I'll fix it. Alright?" I grabbed her wrist when she reached for it again. "Break my trust and I break your face. Alright?" When she nodded I had but now cried out with pain from her ripping the metal out. It appeared I had blacked out.

Wow I'm pretty short now. Wait am I a teengaer? Wow so flashbacks haha. Huh I'm on a swing now weird. I looked up seeing a girl on a broomstick? She's around my age but it appeared she just crashed into a tree. I quickly raced over to see if she was okay. A branch was on her so I quickly moved it and raced to her side. "Are you alright miss?" I asked and gently shook her. Suddenly she pounced on me probably out of fright. She was straddling me and we were very close. I couldnt help but blush darkly. She looked me up and down then smiled, moving closing to me. "Hi I'm Angela. You're pretty cute." I bit my lip and smiled, "I'm (Y/N). I have a twin called (T/N)." The girl chuckled, "I'm a witch and I take no interest in your twin. You are much prettier!" I smiled more and had a blushing fit. "Well anyways I gotta leave, I'll give you my number. Maybe you'll text me yeah? I don't wanna miss having a beauty like you." She leaned down and pecked my lips before vanishing.

When I woke up I saw Angela asleep on a chair and I was on a bed bandaged up. I saw my shirt had changed so I lightly chuckled. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone before finding the number with no name. I texted it with a smiled then closed my eyes, pretending I was still knocked out.

Text: Remember when you crashed into a tree. Yeah I bet you haven't changed.

Mercy woke up and looked at her phone seeing the text. She looked at me and suddenly pounced onto me so I opened my eyes giggling. "Am I still pretty?" I asked with a smirk. She leaned close and grinned, "and still short." I pouted but she took this opportunity and pressed out lips together. I did kinda miss how she felt. How her lips felt. 

FireQueen67 for requesting.Part 2 will be out probably next week!