SnowStorm (Erza x Shy Reader)(FairyTail) Prt1

(Y/N)'s POV:

It was winter and all the people in the villages even the guilds had to stay inside due to a upcoming snow storm. No one knew where it was coming from or how to stop it. I was currently in my small house sitting on the couch bored. The storm was brewing and I couldn't even see outside. I groaned and flailed around stupidly on my couch. I decided to get up and make some hot chocolate because right now I was freezing. I wasn't apart of any guild or have any powers like guild members did. I was a basic civilian. As I picked up my warm cup of chocolate and walk back over to the couch, the snowstorm started to rage and my house started shaking causing me to drop and shatter the cup of chocolate. Great there goes that!

I tried looking outside but all I saw was a giant wave of snow come racing at my house. My eyes widened to the size of plates as it drew closer. As i went to race into my room the snow smashed right through the windows and doors. I bolted into my small bathroom and shut the door just before the snow reached inside. I locked the door for some stupid reason but hopefully it would keep me secure. But now I noticed...I was trapped. The snow had fully covered my house only allowing slight bits of wood to be visible. I looked around trying to find some sort of exit that won't make the room fill with snow when I try to escape. Nothing...there was no exits that were safe at all. Tears filled my eyes as I slid down the wall. No one in the village even knew I existed because i was too shy to even say Hi without rapidly stuttering. Crying wouldn't help me right now so i started to scream for help.

No use no one could hear me the snow was too thick...I think i am losing oxygen...and fast. I was panting with major anxiety and stress. The oxygen levels were dropping so my chest started to hurt as I tried to breathe. I'm going to die. I suddenly hear the faint sound of yelling but i only made out parts of it, 'Anybody, I am here'. I got up and went to yell but I slipped and twisted my wrist. A high pitched scream now filled the room. I had the lowest pain tolerance some people call me fragile as glass. I curled up in pain as my nose started to bleed from the impact to the frozen tiles. Suddenly a loud bang was heard so I looked over at the door seeing it now open. Someone started to walk towards me but my vision was too blurry for me to see. I got a glimpse of red hair and a sword before passing out. 

Finally I woke up to the scent of fresh bread and sweets so i shot my eyes opening before remembering what happened. I looked around seeing myself on a bed in a large small room. There was a plate next to the bed which had fresh, warm bread and a glass of water. A few treats were on the same plate but i quickly drank the water and hungrily ate the bread. Suddenly I heard a soft giggle so I stopped and looked over at a woman who just walked in. Her hair was red as blood and her skin looked smooth but rough. She wore a knight's armor...wait Erza! She was a S class member of FairyTail. My face went red with embarrassment as she giggled again. "W-W-Where am I-I?" Erza walked over to the side of the bed and smiled, "you are in the FairyTail guild. I found you passed out and injured in a snow covered house. Also your wrist is bandaged if you were wondering." I looked away from her and at my wrist to where i saw white bandages. "T-t-t-thank you." I didn't want to looked back at her because she was too gorgeous and i would only risk making myself more embarrassed. I now felt a hand on my chin forcing me to look up gently. "What's your name?" I gulped and started to hesitate..."(Y-Y/N)."

Requested by JoeyWong928 

Hope you enjoyed Part 1