Her Blood - Part 2

"Stay back after dinner tonight. If you're not there after I will hunt you down, got it?"

I shivered as her words rung in my head yet again as dinner commenced. Lady Dimitrescu had been the last to enter because her daughters are usually at the large table rather early. I immediately had been trying to get another maid to do my job of pouring of the wine instead having to go near the lady of the house but it was no use. I sighed and kept my head low as I entered the dining room, I pushed over a cart full of wine bottles that contained a deep dark liquid. As I poured Lady Dimitrescu glass, I could feel a finger brush up against my trousers' belt loop before forcing me to move closer to her thigh. I gulped and as I finished pouring the glass, she moved her slender finger away from me and began to sip her wine. I rather quickly moved away from her and over to her daughters. I could feel their eyes watching me as if I was a rabbit who stumbled into a lion's den, their next prey. I gulped harshly and kept pouring their drinks. Once done I moved away quickly and pushed the cart of wine away.

When I had come back I kept noticing the lady of the house watching me quite a lot. It's like her eyes couldn't stop looking at me. Dinner hadn't gone on for much longer after that as Lady Dimitrescu had a huge urge to get her daughters and the other maids out of the room. I however did stay behind as I was told to do earlier that afternoon by the lady's demand.

Once the others had left I began cleaning up the table from any messes especially from Daniela's spot. It seemed like she always made such a mess at the table. However a knife was too far on the table so I bent over it to grab it. Just as I grabbed the cool, silver object off the table where it rested, I heard the clacking of heels walk towards me. "Bending over in such a manner and especially in your outfit? I could get use to that." I suddenly felt a hand go around my waist as the other slid down my arm and gripped the knife I held. I felt her chest press up against my back as the hand that held my waist began slipping lower...and lower, ever so slowly. I let out a small yelp as she gripped my thigh and breathed rather heavily against my neck, "your heart is racing my dear pet...and it's not just fear. I can smell you." I bit down onto my tongue to stop myself from saying anything in fear of getting sliced into ribbons. A purr escaped her lips as she brushed them against my neck. "So soft...so delicate." Suddenly as if nothing happened, she pushed herself up and away from me. "Be sure to clean the table properly and finish up for the night." And just like that she bent through a doorway and walked off presumably to her own chamber. I loosened my grip on the table cloth I didn't even know I was clinging onto dear life for. I stepped away and continued cleaning as so many thoughts ran through my head...some I'd dare not to tell another soul unless I had a death wish.

It didn't take me too much longer and I had finished the dining room and rushed off to the maiden chambers. It had been getting very late and my legs were growing rather tired after today's events. I slowly got changed into a basic tank top and shorts before moving onto my small bed. It wasn't long before I succumbed to the darkness and fell asleep.

"Ah my little pet...you ready for me?" I nodded and moved up onto my Lady's bed before unbuttoning my shirt, her pupils dilating as her golden orbs watched my every move. I let my shirt slide off my shoulders before I discarded it somewhere on the floor. Her deep, red lips formed a grin as she walked up to me, her hand pressing up against my chest and pressing my back down onto her bed. As she leaned down, I tilted my head to the side, giving her as much room as she wanted to my access my neck. "Wake up!" I looked up at my Lady with confusion, her eyes filled with fear as she began shaking me. "Wake up!"

When my eyes shot open it was a maid, I think her name was Lilly? She was shaking me, "wake up (Y/N)!! There's intruders inside of the castle!" I quickly shot up and just shoved on my trousers and shirt before Lilly grabbed my wrist and lead me out of the maiden's quarters for it was too unsafe for any poor maid there. The hallways were dark but the faintest sounds of screams and yelling were heard coming from the other side of the castle. Suddenly Lilly had let me go when we saw a tall, bulky figure walking towards us holding a fiery torch and a rather large knife. Lilly and I quickly bolted off as the man raced towards us. It only took a few seconds and we had been separated as more men came around the corners. I kept sliding around corners as a man was now on my tail as we ran through the castle. I could hear the loud, chilling laughter coming from one or two of the daughters as more screams erupted into the air.

I was able to lose the man however when I crashed into a room I saw yet another man but he was towering over someone on the ground. Daniela Dimitrescu. He had a pitch fork stabbed into her leg as he began loading up a gun. Adrenalin shot through my body as I quickly grabbed the nearest object, a small silver statue of some person I didn't know. I moved up behind the man, trying my best to not make a sound however it wasn't that hard as Daniela kept screaming from the pitch fork that pinned her leg to the ground. I raised the statue and smashed it over the man's head before rushing over to the vampire girl. Her eyes widened and she hissed at me. "Stay still my lady!" I gripped the pitch fork and pulled it out of her leg just before the man hit me over the head. I groaned as I hit the ground and tried crawling away. He kicked my side, causing me to cough out a bit of blood. Daniela was in no state to fight right now so she began dragging herself away and out of the room. The man kicked me yet again when I tried moving towards the small statue that was on the ground. He grabbed the pitchfork that once had been through Daniela's leg before raising it up above me, "you work for the sick monsters and you dare try to save one! I'll enjoy killing you!" When he thrusted the pitch fork down, I shut my eyes tightly and awaited my painful death...however it didn't happen.

Slowly I opened my eyes, looking up at the man who had about four metal blade thrusted into his chest from his back. Suddenly his body was sent flying across the room and into the wall. I watched as it was Lady Dimitrescu who began stalking up towards me, "where is my daughter!?" I curled up more and let out a small whine in pain. One of her other daughters rushed into the room ignoring the dead body, "mother! Daniela is badly injured please come help!" I groaned as I was suddenly picked up off the ground. I expected death but it again never came as I was carried out of the room. My head began to feel rather light as Lady Dimitrescu moved with haste across the wooden floors. "Are the other intruders dead!?" Her daughter nodded and kept moving before they came into the medical wing. Daniela was hissing at her sister Cassandra, telling her to be gentle with her leg. I slowly began to pass out as I was placed down onto a bed before my Lady moved to Daniela's side. It wasn't long and I once again succumbed to the darkness.

"Daniela I demand you tell me what happened immediately!" Daniela hissed as her mother began treating and wrapping up her leg. Daniela began to explained how the men flooded into the castle and unfortunately one had thrown a pitch fork into her leg as she was trying to hunt another. She began explaining how a maid saved her and let her get away from the man as she now pointed and kept looking at my passed out body. Lady Dimitrescu didn't hesitate and moved over to my body before tending to any wounds I had.

"When I'm done I expect you two to bring this maiden into my chambers to rest. We need to have a chat..."

Oop stupid men invaded the castle :0 now what will this chat be about?? Find out in the next part UwU - Author