Mature again ⚠⚠

Author Note:

I was again inspired by JamieLeeHolwell for this!

Again it's short and I dunno I'm just in the mood to write these kind of things. If you have any prompts/povs or types you want done let me know!

Dunno what to call this but basically me interacting with you the reader 😅😅 haven't written this kind of thing before so im sorry if it's bad!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Not gonna lie I'd definitely love to slowly strip infront of you. Try to tease you as the sexual tension grows more between us. I'd walk up to you, letting you slide your hands along my sensitive body before slowly laying you down on your back, brushing any hair out of your face. Then I'd gently take you lips into mine, my hands gliding along your all so perfect body, feeling you shiver and twitch to my touch. I'd break the kiss and whisper in your ear and neck just how beautiful you are whilst my hands still explore.

I'd slowly move down your body, myself growing aroused by the second. I'd move to your chest, cupping your breasts and peppering kisses along your skin. I'd probably keep asking if you're okay though I'd mainly just compliment you cause you deserve it.

Heh I'd eventually move between your legs, asking you permission first while peppering kisses and small nips along your inner thighs. Then I'd finally lean in and leave small kisses along your nether region, making sure I constantly glance up at you to see your reactions. My hands wouldn't leave your thighs, constantly yet gently rubbing them, soft squeezes here and there mainly to tease you.

Finally I'd work my tongue (that's apparently long according to others) to bring you to an orgasm. I wouldn't mind if you gripped my head or hair. I'd enjoy it because yourself is. Finally when you're done id clean you up and move up between your legs and hover above you, enjoying any pants you let out. Then I'd give you praises, telling you you're such a good beautiful girl.