In The Forest(UmixReader)(LoveLive!)

A/N: Your character will have antlers like above

A/N: Your character will have antlers like above. Code: (A/C)=Antler Color.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

I walked down down a smooth, flat, dirt path seeking something. Legends say there is a cave in the forest which holds a smooth purple stone that can bring good luck. No one has ever found this stone though so they call it the Stone of No Notice. Odd name but well i am still gonna look for it. I heard the sounds of birds chirping happily as the afternoon breeze blew through the air. I swear i could hear footsteps of a person but i didn't see anyone in sight. Must be my mind playing tricks with me. This forest had been called The Forest of Secrets because it holds the most beautiful sights and majestic creatures in the world. Some people think its all fairy tales but nearly every single tale was true. This forest contains small human creatures called fairys and myself a Fawn. Though i'm not like the other fawns i have a human body but (A/C) antlers on my head.  They were smooth but a tad bit sharp on the tips. A creature like me needs to keep them sharp in case something happens such as we are attacked. They are our weapon and our soul. Though humans say if you cut the antlers off a fawn you will be granted with luck forever. So this had made people kill off fawns to get the antlers and they were sold for high prices in the black market. They started to make it illegal but that never stopped hunters killing us off saying they thought we were a deer. I sighed at the thoughts before heading off down the path. I now noticed the path had come to a dead end so i walked in through the trees only to walk into a trap. Rope shot up like a snare and wrapped around my antlers holding my up in the air. More rope had wrapped around my neck and started to choke me. No one was in sight as i tried screaming for help even though my voice had screwed up due to the rope around my throat.

I suddenly heard running and felt myself hit the ground. I gasped for air and started coughing. Rope was still around my antlers pulling at them tightly. I looked around to try and find someone who cut the rope around my neck but strangely...no one was there. I cut the rope from my antlers and got up a bit shaken but ran off. I was agile like a deer so i ran very fast through the trees before coming across a cave. I panted but now noticed a glowing light in the distance. I walked up slowly to it only to find the smooth purple stone i have been searching for. When i went to reach for it a loud scream echoed through the forest. A girl! I grabbed the stone and now ran towards the screaming only to see two men holding down a girl. I noticed what they were trying to do, they are trying to saw her horns off. I grunted and now charged in like a male fawn before ramming one man with my sharp, (A/C) antlers. I had jabbed him in the arm causing him to roar with pain. I pulled back and kicked the other man in the chest sending him into a tree. I raced to the fallen girl and picked her up to escape. I looked at her seeing her long black hair, stunning brown eyes and her short black antlers. Breaking me out of my day dreaming something made contact with me causing me to drop the girl and fall onto the ground. I suddenly heard a thud on the ground only to see half of my (A/C) antler fall onto the forest floor. I stared at it before clenching my fists so tight they started to go white. I looked up, rage boiling in my eyes as both men tried taking the girl away from me. I got up and charged right at them impaling one through his chest before ripping my antlers out. I head butted the other one before doing the same to him. When I lifted my head blood dripped down my antlers and my face. I looked to the scared girl before walking up to her and bending down only to have her launch herself at me. She was hugging me tightly and crying at the same time. "Easy now don't cry." She pulled back and stared into my eyes, "I'm Umi Sonoda, princess of the forest of secrets and keeper of the Stone of Not Notice. I owe you my life." I smiled but felt a spark between us. She blushed furiously and started to stutter...she was my soulmate.