Eyes In The Night Prt 2

I now shot awake after passing out from the drama that just happened. I looked about only to find myself on a makeshift bed, inside a poorly lit cave. I sat up slowly before looking to the cave entrance. I now raced for it but the giant wolf blocked the entrance and barked loudly at me, causing me to fall back. I scrambled away, now trying to hide behind the makeshift bed. The wolf snarled before it began to shrink a bit and change. The cracking of bones echoed the cave before the woman who had taken me, now stood before me. She growled lowly and began to walk over to me. "Never leave the cave! Do you understand!?" She snapped so I yelped and nodded. I was terrified for my life so I clung to a piece of a fur blanket that was on the bed. She slashed her giant wolf tail about while watching me before now reaching out and grabbing my wrist. I began to thrash and beg her not to hurt me but suddenly she just placed me down onto the bed and climbed on herself. "Lay down." She growled so I quickly did, now curling up and trembling. She moved up behind me before curling around me, acting like a big spoon. Her arms moved around me rather firmly. "Sleep." She said before holding me tight and close. I began to squirm about before eventually slipping out of her grip. She went to grab me but I quickly scrambled away and ran out of the cave.

I ran across the green grass that was wet from the early morning dew. My legs never dared to stop even though they began to burn up. Suddenly a natural wolf stopped infront of me so I skidded to a stop. I watched it howl which caused more to show up and surround me. I picked up a large stick and threatened to hit them if they came closer. My heart was pounding as I watched them snarl and snap at me. Suddenly a loud yet deep howl roared through the forest. I jumped out of the way as the beast came charging at the wolves. The wolves however didn't run off but instead they all ganged up on the much larger one. Oh god she couldn't possible beat the pack!

I tried my best to stay back but everytime a wolf came near me, the beast would rip it away and throw it somewhere only for it to come running back. Claws dug through pelts, blood splattered along the grass and rocks.

Finally the battle was over, the wolves quickly retreated due to fear. The beast however stood there now watching me before collapsing after shifting to a fully human form. No wolf ears, large fangs, paws or large tail. Just a buff woman with bite marks and slashes along her body. I hesitated before racing over to her and trying to pull her up. "Come on get up!" Weakly she stood up but leaned on me for support. I struggled alot trying to walk her back to the cave. The woman was fucking heavy!

**

Once we made it back to the cave, I dragged her onto the makeshift bed before wetting a rag. I began to try and clean her wounds but she snarled and snapped at me alot yelling, "it hurts!" I rolled my eyes and slapped her. "It wouldn't hurt if you'd relax!" She shut her mouth at my tone and slap so I continued to clean her wounds before bandaging them. Luckily I was a healer in training so I always carried my satchel. "What's your name?" I asked trying to distract her. She shifted and tensed a bit as I continued to bandage her wounds. "Pyria." She grunted as I finished with the last bandaged. "Well thank you for saving me Pyria. I'm (Y/N)."