"You are mine." (Dva x Widowmaker)

Contains sexual acts, Rape and Tracer x Dva

There was now a loud bang. Hana's body began to tremble when she heard footsteps coming towards her. Hands snaked along her waist and helped her back up before ripping the metal off her wrists. Slowly the trembling Korean girl was turned around. "Are you alright love?" Hana flooded with relief and hugged Tracer tightly. She sobbed into her shoulder constantly crying a thank you. Lena smiled softly and held her close. Now she could feel a wetness against her own thigh. She chuckled, "come on love, let's get you home and I can help with this little problem." Hana bit her lip and nodded.

*skip*

Back at Overwatch, Lena carried Hana into the Korean's room. She laid her down on the bed as she kissed at her neck. She slowly trailed down her collarbone before tearing the rest of the suit off with Hana's permission. Lena herself removed her blinker and jacket which showed a white tank top saying 'Cheers Love!' Hana giggled at that but that sound switched to a moan when she felt a heated tongue against her clit. "L-Lena I f-feel w-weird!" Tracer chuckled. "It is very normal!" The speedster moved down a bit and licked up her slit. "I'll give you pleasure but I won't take your virginity." Hana nodded and kept moaning at the licks. She felt Lena slip her tongue in so she threw her head back with a cry of pleasure. Hana rocked her hips against Lena as she felt like she was on the edge of climax. Lena knew this so she sped up her movements. When her thumb rubbed Hana's clit, the Korean girl came hard with a loud cry.

*skip*

Hana was on her bed panting from her high. Lena had been called to go onto duty which left Hana alone. The small girl slowly got up and showered. Once out and dry, she dressed herself in a pink bunny onsie. She turned her lights off and sat down infront of her TV. She turned it on and began playing a new shooting game. Within minutes she was stuck playing the game. Her fingers smashing the buttons as she laughed into the headset.

30 minutes during the game, the power in her room turned off. She pulled her headset off and picked up a torch. She turned it on and looked about. She saw movement from her screen. A figure was behind her but when she turned around, no one was there. She sighed softly and looked around not seeing anyone anywhere. Hana shut her window that appeared to be open. She took one last look and headed towards her door but the torch suddenly died so everything was pitch black. She had dropped the torch and tried looking about. She soon found her way to her bed while hearing footsteps. She quickly climbed under her fluffy thick covers. "Just another Nightmare." She kept repeating again and again. Her covers were suddenly ripped off her so she yelped and hid her face.
She felt sharp nails run up the back of her thigh and over her clothed slit. "P-P-Please s-stop." She whined and curled up more. A low chuckle filled the room. "Why aren't you fighting back-" Slam. Hana had kicked out which made the person hit the wall. She sat up and lifted her gun but suddenly a sniper barrel was against her head. "Drop the gun chèrie." Hana trembled more and her gun dropped onto the floor. She hit the barrel away and threw a hard pillow at Amèlie who stumbled back stunned. She growled and pounced onto Hana but the girl pulled her covers up trying to dodge the clawing. Amèlie ripped the blanket off and wrestled Hana until she had the girl pinned on her back. She held both wrists in one hand as the other dug into her waist making the Korean whine. "Shut up or I will blow your brains out." Hana gulped and kept shaking her head as Widowmaker began undoing Hana's onsie buttons.

Hana kept softly whining and kicking about. One of her hands got free so she began slapping Amèlie until the sniper grabbed her wrists tightly and tied them to the bed head. Amèlie got between the smaller girl's thighs and kept undoing the buttons. "I heard you before. With that little runt-" she had now noticed what lingerie Hana wore. A white bra with the overwatch logo and white panties saying Tracer "what the hell is this?" She snarled and hooked her nails into Hana's panties. The brunette was trembling alot and constantly moving about. "You're mine. Only mine. And you dare wear these!?" She tore the panties away and the same with her bra. Hana had cried out which made Widow slap her harshly. "I said shut up. Or will I have to gag you?" Hana whined and tried to scream but suddenly some torn bed sheet was wrapped around her mouth, gagging her. "There we go. You can bite that when I'm pounding you."

Finally Amèlie fully removed Hana's onsie and spread her legs seeing she was still virgin. "My my so the little british runt didn't take it?" Hana's eyes widened and she tried shutting her legs. "Aw come on chèrie. You'll feel good after the pain." Amèlie now removed her own suit showing a dark purple strapon. "Now let's try out this." No matter how much Hana was trying to yell and cry, Amèlie positioned herself and slammed into her. Dva screamed into the gag before kicking about alot as the sniper began thrusting quite harshly. "You are offically mine now. All mine." She snarled into Hana's ear.

"Only mine and nobody is ever having you..."

After Hana had passed out from pain and an orgasm, Amèlie had put the onsie back on her because she looked down right adorable. She wrapped her up in the blanket like a bag sack before racing off into the night with her.

"Nobody will ever find you or hear your cries. You belong to me my little chèrie."