The Axe Wielding Queen - Part 4

When we eventually made it back to base, I had turned to head off towards the showers so I could go clean up but a strong hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me back to them, leading me in another direction which was following Jack. I sighed and walked with Junker Queen as it was her that had pulled me away from where I was going. She glanced to me and smiled before following Jack still, into a briefing room where she stayed standing and just watched Jack, "so I'll be getting my men to get any Talon info we have as we've had plenty of run ins with them. As I'm guessing you know that we are not apart of Talon in anyway, if anything they're just annoying little pests." Her grip on my waist tightened a bit.

"In exchange...lets make a truce and..." she glanced down to me but Jack spoke up, "she isn't going anywhere if that's what you're thinking. She is apart of our team and she stays." Junker Queen rolled her eyes playfully, "you're such a killjoy, was just going to suggest we...exchange a couple of people you know so we can keep an eye on each other and easily exchange information?" As Jack was about to speak, suddenly the doors opened, "Robin will remain here as Jack already said." I perked up and had slipped out of Junker's grip, moving over to who just walked in. "Fareeha! You're back!" I hugged the Egyptian woman and smiled up at her. Junker Queen's face no longer smiling anymore, if anything it was a bit of disgust because I had left her side. She fixed up her posture as if to try to show off her dominance in the room towards the other well built woman.

I let go of Fareeha as she now ruffled my hair a bit, "glad to see you too Robin." She chuckled and glanced to Junker Queen who still didn't look impressed with the other woman. "I was only suggesting it as it seems easier, more convenient plus your Rookie here looks like she needs a bit of training still." I went to speak up against that but the taller woman raised a brow which made me suddenly shut my mouth quickly. Fareeha noticed that and also raised her brow a bit, "since I'm back I'm sure I can sort out her training." She shot a quick look to Junker Queen, her arm suddenly going around my shoulders and pulling me close, "you good with that Robin?" I glanced up at her and nodded, "yeah of course! Like how we use to!" Junker Queen frowned and glared daggers at Fareeha which made the Egyptian chuckle a bit.

Jack now spoke up, "because Robin is still a Rookie, we won't be sending her anywhere especially not without anyone else and right now we can't afford that. It would be too extreme for her." My smile dropped a bit as I recalled the last missions I had been on that kinda all failed a bit and I was always being told if something went wrong that I should just get out of there. To run off. I frowned slightly at this and finally spoke up, really not thinking on what I was saying. "But what if it is a good idea I go? I mean yes as much as I love Fareeha training me, the missions you put me on I'm always been told to just run off. I really am not learning much." "Robin-"

"No it's true and you know it, it's always 'Just extract' or 'Run now'. It's never 'Group up with us' or 'Move in. No offense but also Odessa knows about survival, she knows how the world is out there. I mean look at her, she literally runs an entire damn town and everyone knows her. Maybe she could actually teach me something. As much as I love my training here, an outside perspective would be good. Have you actually seen her in a fight? People literally fear her." I suddenly rambled on about the Junker Queen, the woman raising a brow with an impressed grin. Jack furrowed his brows at this, "are you trying to suggest leaving our team?" I shook my head quickly, stepping away from Fareeha a bit, "no I mean like getting an outsider's perspective. Jack you literally wanted to avoid her. You know what she is capable of and now we have a truce, this could be super benefitable for us. You'd be lying if you said it wouldn't be. You know Talon aren't fond of the Junkers." The older soldier sighed and shook his head. "Fine, but you both will be staying here for now until we decide if we should send you out. Don't make me regret my decision Rookie." I nodded and looked over at the two women, Junker Queen with the biggest, impressed smirk on her face as Fareeha had a bit of an unimpressed look. She didn't trust the Australian woman, especially not with me. But she wouldn't argue with Jack's decision here.

I decided to make my leave while Jack and Junker Queen sorted out how to exchange information and such. I headed off down to the showers, finally being able to shower and get rid of the sweat and dirt from me. I was kinda tired, I wouldn't lie about that. During my shower however, my mind kept drifting towards the Junker Queen...how she held me close and the feeling of her heated skin against mine when her hand had held my waist...even my wrist that one time. I bit my lip and put myself under the water, trying to shake those thoughts out of my head but...

One hand held myself up against the wall and the other slipped down between my legs as my eyes closed. I let out a soft sound as I began feeling myself with my fingers, finding out just how wet I was. I couldn't help but begin to picture Odessa herself...the Junker Queen, pinning me to the shower's wall and her hand replacing mine.

"Pretty little girl, all nice and wet for me."

My cheeks blushing furiously at the thought, quickly removing my hand and snapping out of my day dream. God why was this woman having such an effect on me. I glanced down at my leg, seeing the scar I had gotten from her jagged blade. I sighed and shook my head, finishing up in the shower before drying myself and getting changed into some casual clothing that had Overwatch's logo on them.