Chloe Price x Reader (Life is Strange)

(Caution! Contains Swearing)
(Y/N)'s POV:
I opened the door to my ute before looking at a sign which said, "Welcome To Arcadia Bay." I smiled because of the memories but there were a lot of bad ones. I sighed and now closed my door before driving to a shitty house. I parked in the driveway and went inside with my bags but looked around a bit. Maybe it wasn't that shitty after all. A smile appeared on my face while I was unpacking because well I like decorating.
After a bit I finished unpacking everything and decorating my new house. My parents helped me pay for the house but it was dirt cheap! Tomorrow was school so I packed my bag which was pure black but soft just not fluffy. "God tomorrow better be good." I walked out of my room to my balcony not noticing someone was watching in the shadows. The cold breeze blew through my (H/L) (H/C) hair which felt pretty good.

The next day I rushed out of bed and got changed into a (F/C) tank top and denim jeans. After eating a decent breakfast I walked outside to my ute and drove off down the road and streets. Soon I arrived at my new school so I grew a bit nervous but I will get use to it. I didn't bother to get any dorms like most students here because god they were small. I saw a girl who now rushed up to me and she was wearing a cross on her necklace. "Hi! I'm Kate Marsh!" I smiled at her kindness but replied back, "I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm new here though I have lived in Arcadia bay before." The Christian girl smiled quite proudly before she started to give me a tour of the school. When I came out of the bathroom I saw Kate but I noticed a girl with short blonde hair shove Kate into a locker. "Shut up you little Christian dumbass." I growled as Kate seemed to look really afraid. I stormed right up to the blonde which made her turn to me but I kicked her right int he crotch. "Fuck off you little fuck!" The girl was on the ground holding her crotch but when she went to say something I kicked her in the gut. "Shut up!" When I finished I gently grabbed Kate's wrist before walking down to a different hallway. "Are you okay?" Kate just smiled and hugged me, "of course I'm okay I wouldn't be if you didn't save me!" I smiled before after a few minutes walking away and heading to class.

After class I walked outside seeing the blonde girl whose name was Victoria. She quickly walked out of my way as I heading straight to the car park. Suddenly this guy came up to me very pissed. "Hey what the fuck are you doing touching my girlfriend!" I grunted and looked at him clenching my fists but when he threw a punch he hit me directly at my cheek but I didn't break my jaw or anything like that. I spat out a bit of blood before throwing an uppercut causing him to stamper backwards. A rusty ute now pulled up before a hooded girl came out and beat the shit out of the boy. She motioned to get into her car so I followed her into the ute. She removed her hood as she now drove off. "Chloe?" The girl with blue hair looked at me as I fully recognised her. "(Y/N)?!"