The Axe Wielding Queen - Part 7

Honestly the hours went past pretty quickly before it was afternoon and Jack had finished setting up the paintball area with Winston. We all made our way to the area which was located outside and had some small makeshift defenses and small buildings too. Jack began explaining the rules and what was happening, a gulp going down my throat as I realized that I would literally have to be versing everyone Including Junker Queen at paintball. This was not going to end well for me and I knew that especially when Junker Queen looked down at me with a grin. Fuck.

When we all got our gear together, we parted ways and ran off in different directions though the arena. I slid behind one of the makeshift barriers, peeking over it a bit, seeing some of the others run off to behind and inside the makeshift buildings. I slowly calmed my breathing as Echo did a ten second countdown over the speakers. I took one last peek before making sure my paint bull gun that looked similar to that of a p90, had ammo fully in it. I cracked my neck a bit as the timer finished, now running out from my cover and sliding along the ground, aiming my gun towards where Lena was and firing at her. She yelped and dived out of the way when a couple of the paintballs hit her. "Robin!" She laughed a bit and fired back at me so I scrambled for cover.

I laughed softly and peeked my head out from behind the makeshift barrier, watching Lena run off. I stayed where I was and bit my lip as I focused on trying to see or hear anyone else. I frowned after a few minutes of just silence, "where the fuck are they..." I sighed and moved away from my cover, heading off towards one of the small buildings, not realizing someone was trailing in behind me.

I peeked out of one of the windows, seeing Lena laughing and running away from Jack firing paintballs at her. I chuckled softly but yelped a bit when Jack had noticed me and fired a paint ball at me, hitting my neck. I ducked down and rubbed that spot before peeking back up and firing at him which made him duck for cover. I laughed and moved away from the window, suddenly a strong hand slammed into the wall right next to my head, making me press my back right against the wall. Fareeha chuckled and lifted her paint bull gun at me, "you need to learn how to watch your back Rookie." I pouted a bit which made her laugh softly, distracting her enough for me to suddenly fire some paint bulls at her stomach which made her jump and quickly move back, "hey!" I laughed and blew at the barrel of my gun like as if I was a cowboy from a movie, "and you need to learn how to not get distracted." The Egyptian laughed a bit at that and nodded, "very true." We now perked our heads up when Echo announced the game was over.

Fareeha exited the makeshift building and I followed behind, the others now meeting up where we started. Lena was absolutely covered in paint. I laughed at that and looked up to Junker Queen who now looked over to me, her face shifting from a look of amusement to a raised frown that wasn't impressed, I didn't realize she was looking at the bruise that was now forming on my neck. I paid no mind to her look, maybe it was because she hadn't found me during the match? I shook my head and headed off to the showers to clean up the paint from my body.

After my rather quick shower, I headed off to my room, opening the door and moving over to my desk, putting my towel over my chair that had been moved aside by Junker Queen when she put her stuff down on the desk. I turned around seeing Junker Queen sitting on my bed, her face not happy. "You okay?" I asked as she stood up and made her way over, slamming her hands down on the desk, trapping me against it. Okay what the fuck was with Fareeha and Junker Queen trapping me against shit. I now frowned at this and looked up at her, "now what?" Junker Queen glanced at my neck then locked eyes with me, making me shrink slightly, "surprised you even came back here." I raised a brow at this, "it's my room?" Now I was confused. Junker Queen stepped a bit closer, our hips nearly touching, "thought you'd sleep with that Fareeha. You know cause she clearly left that mark on your neck." I frowned and looked dumbfounded, now reaching up to my neck where I could feel the bruise, "this? I was shot in the neck, it's from a paintball-" "From a paint ball? Is that what you call her?" I pushed Junker Queen back a bit from me, "what the hell is wrong with you-" "I see the way she practically eye fucks you every second she can, she can't keep her damn hands off you. Are you really that oblivious to her literally wanting to nearly hump your leg whenever you're around acting like she owns you?"

SLAP

"Don't you fucking dare talk about Fareeha like that!" I didn't care my hand was now stinging from literally jumping up and slapping the Australian woman, "I look up to her! I don't like her in that way and you need to being so fucking jealous around her! You don't own me, we aren't together, so stop fucking acting like it!" I snapped at her which had stunned her. "I'm not dealing with this right now, I'm so fucking tired." With that I left the room, slamming the door loudly.

Junker Queen just stood there, unable to say anything, not expecting that sudden outburst. I had made my way down the halls to where the shoot range was. I made my way into the room and just grabbed one of the guns off the wall, setting up a target and firing at it as flashes of Fareeha flooded my head.

The closeness of us, her constant touching, how she expressed her dislike towards Junker Queen. The way her hands would hold my body when we trained, how she would usually have me against the wall whenever she seemed determined to talk to me. The looks and winks she gave me.

Junker Queen was right. Fareeha had it for me. Why the hell didn't I notice this? I groaned and grabbed one of the snipers, placing it on the bench and looking into the scope, firing but completely missing.

"Dear, you're aiming wrong." I shot my head up, seeing Ana before sighing, "I know." I looking back through the scope and fired again, missing. Ana shook her head and placed a hand on my shoulder, "something on your mind little Ra?" I sighed and placed down the rifle, keeping it on the bench. "Well Fareeha and Odessa both keep getting jealous with each other and I only just realized that your daughter has feelings for me. They both keep arguing with each other and I'm sick of them bringing me into it like I'm just some- toy! to them!" I threw my hands up a bit, frustrated. I placed my hands onto the bench as Ana shook her head slightly, "you know it's up to you with what you decide, you should of seen the love triangles I was apart of back in my day my dear. Two people have expressed interest in you, it's now up to you to tell them if you feel the same or not. Nobody can choose who you fall for-" she came up to me and tapped my chest, "your heart will tell you the truth, follow it." I nodded and smiled softly before hugging her, "god I missed you and your wise words." Ana laughed and hugged me back before pulling away, picking the rifle back up. "Now shoot properly." I nodded and did just that, having her guidance help me.