Creatures Of The Night - Part 4

The next day had gone by rather quickly, I had to stay over again because one of Evan's truck tires were flat, we were unsure as to why exactly. I had been hanging out mainly with Evan, Salem, Clarke, Riley and Jinx today. Through the whole morning Evan had been nervous around me but eventually came back around and we bonded a lot. I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to the bluenette, something about them draws me to them...a lot actually.

I hadn't seen Ace at all during the day but I didn't pay no mind to it just...I swear I was being watched throughout the day. Asra had shown up at one point with Blake but she didn't want to be around us as we were all chatty. Marcelle had shown up a few times but would either leave if she was bored or if Salem grew bored. I was mainly around Evan the whole day honestly.

It had grown late in the afternoon, the sun setting as we all were relaxing in the large living room. Evan had mentioned to the others about my photos so I giggled and got up, heading towards the hallway only to see Ace treading heavily into the room so I stepped back. She looked to me and growled lowly, "you know don't you?" Everyone now raised up, Evan coming towards me, "know what Ace?" Ace looked to them and growled more, "about us. Want to explain these photos!?" She held out my camera that showed pictures of white fur and glowing yellow eyes in the tree lines. I grew confused, "its an animal? I do animal photography?" She glared at me and tightened her grip on the camera, "explain what animal it is then!" I gulped as Evan came up next to me, "I-I...I don't know!" Ace rolled her eyes, "so you truly haven't told her have you Evan?" "Told me what!?" Ace laughed as Evan began to stutter their words, unable to form a proper sentence. "About what we are. Maybe we should show her then!" Ace now ran out the back door so we all went after her, I mainly did because she had my camera and she was going to drop it!

Evan snarled at Ace, "give Alex back her camera!" Ace laughed and held it up, "come get it then you little omega." Evan began to snarl more as a full moon came out from behind some clouds. Jinx reached out for Evan but they now hunched over and then threw their head back, the sounds of bones snapping and shifting echoed in the air. Evan cried out as their clothes began to tear, fur and large muscles now bursting out. Before I knew it, a giant white, black and blue beast that somewhat resembled a wolf just standing up and more monster like, rose up to it's fall height. My eyes widened and I stepped back as their glowing, yellow eyes now looking to me as I had moved away a bit. "Now she knows the truth doesn't she Evan? You're the one who's been following her, you're the one she keeps seeing and..." Ace stepped closer, "you're the one who caused her 'accident'. You stood out in the middle of the road making her crash."

I stepped back at the realisation of the being that stood before me, looking to me with their glowing eyes, their large tail slashing about. "E-Evan?" I spoke gently as everything began to flash in my head, the eyes, the chase, the sounds...the crash. The beast flattened it's ears and slowly moved towards me, slowly starting to shift painfully back to the bluenette it once was. "Y-You're...you...you are a werewolf." When Evan had fully shifted back, they nodded and looked away from me. I looked at everyone and spoke rather softly, "you...you all are." Ace clapped her hands, "ding, ding, ding! Correct! We all are. And now we either kill you or change you into one. You know our secret, our disguise is open wide now and if you decide to run...there is no where for you to hide when the full moon is shining."

Evan snapped and looked around at the others as they stood there, some nodding a bit. "You're not touching her!" Asra sighed, "hate to admit it Evan but she's right." Marcelle now spoke up, "it's pack rules. It's werewolf rules. She either has to become one of us or be killed. We cannot risk our secret getting out or they'll find us again!" Evan now looked to Jinx for some sort of argument but the girl just shook her head, "I'm sorry Evan...it's the rules and you know that. I'm sorry." Evan now looked to me as I began stepping back a few times, "w-wait Alex don't!" I now turned and ran off into the forest that surrounded their property. Ace grinned and dropped the camera, running off after me as her body shifted and changed into a beast, some of the others including Evan now shifting and running after us.

I kept running along the dirt paths, ducking under branches as I heard howling in the distance and loud running steps. I saw a small lake up ahead so I headed for it, hoping if I crossed they couldn't follow me but suddenly I was grabbed my large hands that had claws, yanking me away from the lake and pinning me down on the ground. I looked up in total fear...

a h cliffhanger...who grabbed her >:3 ?

Also if you didn't guess they're all werewolves but Alex human ^^

Also I'd like to note that I'm using They/Them pronouns with Evan right now because they're genderfluid but everyone else is She/Her and female. Asra is trans female with Vitiligo :0 Marcelle is a bit nonbinary but still goes by she/her.

Also the only confirmed ship within the group is Salem and Marcelle being together. Hints of Asra and Blake possibly being together but we'll look at that later lol. So far nobody else is confirmed though Alex does find Evan attractive ;) - Author <3