Still No Title

A/N: I need Story Title ideas!

With my eyes shut and my body relaxed, I didn't notice someone walk in. They didn't seem to noticr the other bed being occupied until they saw their mess cleaned up. "What the fuck?" My eyes now shot open when the person grabbed my chin and forced me onto my back. I began to squirm under them but froze up when I saw the fire in their eyes. Then I realised this person was indeed feminine. Her hair was a dark fiery red, skin slightly tanned and her eyes were a firey red. A loud gulp could be heard as I stared at her. She leaned down slowly but stopped, keeping a rather dangerous space between us. Her breath was rather hot and her hand that held my face was growing a bit too hot for my liking.

Before a word came out of her mouth, I gripped her wrist tightly, now beginning to coat it in ice. Her eyes widened slightly before shooting back when the ice traveled rather quickly up her arm. I sat up quickly, now against the bed head while holding my chin that was incredibly hot. "Who are you!?" She snapped at me while keeping a distance. Her stance was intimidating and territorial. I rolled my eyes a bit but answered, "Max. I'm guessing you're my pig of a roommate." Now she frowned at me but looked confused at the same time. "Why would an ice elemental be here- wait you're the exchange student my parents have spoken about?" I sighed and nodded but stayed against the headboard. She groaned and huffed a bit. "Why would you be roomed with me? Everyone knows I'm a fire elemental." I was right. She was far too hot...temperature wise. "Yes well keep a distance then. I'd prefer to not get burnt again." I said and went to get up. Her face dropped a bit before she was suddenly infront of me, holding my cheek...gently? "I burnt you?" She asked softly and leaned again, dangerously close. I gulped lightly and quickly pulled away. "Yes you did and it indeed does hurt." Before she could speak up, I walked into the bathroom and had slammed the door shut.

I opened up the bathroom's first aid kit before applying burn-aid to my cheek and chin. The mark showed it was from a hand but the burn-aid was making it fade a fair bit but not all the way. I sighed softly. I was hoping my first day was going to be relaxed or fun but nope. I was attacked already on my first day and found out I am to be dormed with a fire elemental. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard a soft knock at the door. I turned around only to be trapped against the sink by the girl. She had her hands gripping the sink rather harshly, her knuckles were going white. I began to tremble lightly but when she looked up with a sympathic face, I slowly relaxed. "Will you let me apologize now?" I sighed softly and just nodded. She sighed too but with relief before speaking up. "I'm sorry for hurting you. I've never been dormed with someone and wasn't informed that I would be." I nodded which made her pulled away. "Did you need any help?" She asked softly but I shook my head. "Only thing that could help is telling me your name." A small smile appeared on her face. "Alexus Stark but just call me Alex."