The One That Got Away Prt 2

Days, so many long days has pasted since the incident. Angela tended to Alexis everyday never missing one. Nobody really had to see her because for some reason, Talon seemed quiet. That was until one night, a fairly tall, slim, older woman had entered the medical wing. Moira.

The woman snuck into the medical wing silently before walking over to Alexis who was currently resting. She glided her nails along the girl's arm before to her neck. "Such a specimen. Oh, how many tests I could conduct on you. So many theories, new hypothesises to determine. The results would be so...scientifically radical. Oh, how Angela has showed so much...mercy on you. I bet she would have been aching to experiment on you, but she is not a true scientist." She smirked as she levitated her hand above Alexis's chest before a purple stream began to grow from Alexis's chest making her groaned and grip the sheets. Her life was being sucked out which made her eyes flicker so Moira stopped and send a golden stream back to her which gave back her life. "Oh this is fun." She grinned more and leaned close to Alexis but suddenly the girl grabbed her wrist very tightly. "Who the fuck do you think you are, coming in here and trying to conduct tests on me?" Moira seemed taken aback. "Well aren't you just the." Suddenly she was thrown against the wall which made a loud crash, alerting some others. The sounds of running footsteps now echoed through the halls, coming towards the medical wing. "Alexis!" A feminine voice called out. Angela came rushing into the room with her pistol out. Moira rose up chuckling before raising her hand. She began draining life from Angela while healing herself as the healer fire at her. Suddenly she was slammed against the wall again by Alexis who now held her there. Moira groaned before trying to drain the life from Alexis but suddenly Reaper came out and grabbed Moira before both vanished.

Alexis groaned softly as her eyes changed back to blue. She looked to Angela who just healed herself. She moved to her side and sighed softly when she was okay.

*Alexis POV*

I brushed back my hair just as the other members came barging into the room. Angela halted them and told them what happened. I fidgeted, being distant from the others. I held my arms and looked down as I faced the window. Now a soft hand held my shoulder. "Alexis are you alright?" It was Hana. I sighed and looked to her. "That woman, Moira. She wanted to do tests on me. She went to but luckily Angela came." Hana's eyes softened a lot and just rubbed my back. "I never got to thank you for saving my life before. Thank you. You saved me more than once and I'm grateful for it..." I smiled a bit and winked to her. "All in a day's work." She blushed lightly before doing some cute but playful pose. I chuckled softly and smiled more. Now Winston came over to make sure I was okay. Hana felt a bit awkward, so she walked off and back to her room. Now Athena began updating and adding new security in. How Moira got in was unknown for now. That is was Winston was checking out, the security cameras didn't show anything apart from when Moira entered the medic wing.

After some hours, I couldn't sleep so I got up and walked off towards where I guessed Hana's room was. I saw the logos all over her door, so I chuckled and walked over to it. I gently knocked on it though in a second the door opened. "Hey Alexis!" I smiled at the Korean who had gotten changed into a pink shirt and blue shorts. "Hey um...I can't sleep...can we chat for a bit or something...?" Almost immediately, she dragged me into the room. I yelped slightly at the sudden action but was met with well a very big room which had some soft drinks bottles and chip packets along the floor. "Well." I chuckled and looked at her whole room. I noticed how Hana watched me as I looked at everything else. She had a look of curiosity but also something else. Suddenly she was in front of me. "H-Hana?" I questioned but she silenced me by simply putting a hand on my chest, against my rib cage. "Alexis." She had said very softly before sliding her arm around my waist. I raised a brow but got the idea. "What is it?" I asked not doing anything yet. She glanced up at me before pulling herself closer and standing on her tippy toes. I blushed before pressing out lips together gently. I held her waist now and pulled her closer. Suddenly the taste changed. I raised a brow and looked to her before shooting back. It was Sombra? The woman tapped her lips, "well nice to see you see the girl that way." She smirked before doing something which made me pass out.