The Streamer (Part 2)

After a full day of exploring the convention, meeting some new people, playing video games and doing some streaming myself, I decided I'd head back to my hotel. It was getting rather late too so I picked up dinner on my way back. There wasn't much more activities to do at the convention this late anyways. Skyler was apart of a big chat group that were streaming too so I went off by myself. I looked around before deciding I'd get a food delivery instead of searching around for somewhere. It was rather easy to get lost in this big city especially someone like me who has never bloody been here.

Eventually when I made it back to my hotel, I got my food delivery which was just some sushi and a cola. I carried my food up to my room, placing it down on my table before dimming down my room's lights so there was barely any light in the room. I flopped onto my bed and laid my head back, closing my eyes for a moment.

****
Knocking had awoken me from my nap, jeez when did I fall asleep? The knocking continued so I cocked a brow and walked over, "Skyler It's late and I want to get some rest-" When I opened up the door I wasn't met with Skyler I was rather face to face with Judas instead. Her eyes were rather dark and she was leaning against my door wall, "ah Clarke~" Oh god was she drunk? "Judas?" She chuckled and licked her lips while her eyes scanned my body up and down. I gulped a bit and shifted a bit on the spot, "h-have you been drinking?" With that the taller woman laughed and stepped inside of my room, "your room is rather small compared to mine." I followed her in and gently shut the door behind me, "Judas are you alright? Can I get you a glass of water?" I turned the lights up a bit but not fully on as I moved to the kitchenette, now filling a glass up with water. Suddenly a body was pressed up against my back, hands sliding down my arms before gripping my wrists, "mmm...Clarke that's not what I want. You know what I want~" I tensed up and began to blush, "I d-don't know what you want?" She purred lowly into my ear before I felt her tongue slide roughly up my neck, her hands now gripping my waist, pulling my rear against her crotch, "do you know what I want now?" Her voice was low and husky as she nipped my ear. "I-I think so y-yeah but...I haven't d-done this before and y-you're drunk." Judas nipped my ear again before turning me around, "I've barely had anything to drink and I know you want this. I can smell you arousal." My breath hitched when I felt her hand against my crotch, "J-Judas...w-wait." I gasped when she roughly began rubbing her hand between my legs, "let's move to the bed shall we?"

I gasped when she forced me to sit down on her lap as she sat down on the bed. Her hands raked along my stomach before pulling my shirt off and over my head. She kissed along the back of my neck as a hand moved up and roughly fondled my breast, "ah you're so soft...so delicate." A moan escaped my lips, my hands gripping the sheets behind me as her other hand travelled down my stomach and began fidgeting with my trousers' button. A growl erupted from her lips when she couldn't undo it. I yelped when I was suddenly rolled off her. I turned over and looked up at her as she moved herself down and between my legs, now tearing my trousers opened. "J-Judas!" She smirked a bit and pulled them down and off my legs before placing my thighs onto her shoulders. I shoved my hands between my legs in embarrassment but she just gently gripped them and grinned. "It's alright, I won't hurt you. I don't bite...unless of course you ask." With that she shoved my hands up and pressed her lips against my slit cause a moan to erupt from my throat. Her tongue felt rough against me as her hands kept my wrists pinned against my stomach. "F-Fuck!" I threw my head back, my body shaking with pleasure when she took my clit into her mouth. My thighs clenched around her head maybe a bit tightly, my hips rocking against her before she forced my hips up as she sat up. I yelped a bit as I was in a slightly uncomfortable position when my body rose up at a high angle. I looked up at her as beads of sweat began rolling down my forehead. My eyes widened when I noticed her own eyes had gone a glowing red, black horns coming out of her head and a soft yet rough tail, wrapping around my leg. She grinned which showed off her sharp fangs. I went to speak but she flicked my already sensitive clit with a rather long, forked tongue. Long black claws pressed against my stomach as she kept me still. "So beautiful," she purred before my head was thrown back, bending in a very uncomfortable position as she shoved her tongue through my slit.

***
I shot awake, panting, sweating and looking around my room as my heart thumped against my chest. "H-Holy fuck!" I laid back down once I realised what just happened was a dream. It scared yet also aroused me quite a lot. I doubt I'd be able to fall asleep again. "J-Just a dream Clarke...Just a dream." I kept panting, trying to slow down how fast my heart was racing, not even realizing my phone was vibrating on the small desk next to my bed.

Yeah was short and yes another cliff hanger you're welcome lol and yes the spicy scene was just a dream owo - Author uwu