Omega In The Castle - Part 2

She pressed her nose against my neck, inhaling deeply. "M-Mother Miranda you smell so good..." she growled lowly and began to purr against my neck.

****

It had been another couple of days and Bela's rut was just getting worse and worse. She had been locked completely in her room, only her mother checked up on her. Every night Bela's whining and groaning of pain echoed in the halls. I knew she was calling for me but I had to resist so I took the final suppressants I had before cleaning up my Lady's room. My Lady had been a bit frustrated that she couldn't calm her daughter and she didn't know what to do with me. She now shoved her doors opened, moving inside. "Y/N I have decided that tomorrow you're to be moved back to the village until Bela's rut is over. Understood?" I let out a gentle sigh before nodding and shifting a bit on the spot, "shall I go pack then?" My Lady nodded so I stepped out of the room and off, down the halls and to my chambers, ignoring the groaning coming from Bela's chambers. As I began packing my hands the castle had gone silent. There was a crash and I shot my head up, poking my head out and looking down the hall towards Bela's room. I heard a desperate groan of pain so I whined gently. I shook my head and quickly began to finish packing my bag before shutting my door, hoping to get some rest before tomorrow.

I changed clothing to a pair of shorts and tank top, now slipping into my bed and covering my ears with a pillow, trying to block out the noises that filled the castle.

***

Quite a few hours passed and it had to be about 2am. I hadn't slept for shit so I groaned and got up, heading out of my room and towards the kitchen however I noticed that Bela's room was silent apart from often grunts of pain. I sighed and moved off into the kitchen. As I now sipped a glass of water, I heard a crash before I heard whines of pain so I put the glass down and rushed to Bela's chambers. I pressed my ear up against the door as I heard soft groans and panting. I knocked gently but got no answer so I sighed and unlocked the door, pushing it open and closing it behind me. I looked over seeing Bela on the ground, a vase broken under her. I rushed over, ignoring what my Lady had been telling me Not to do. "B-Bela you'll hurt yourself!" She groaned and sat back, rubbing her forehead. "E-Everything hurts Y/N. The pain is unbearable!" She slowly got up and moved to her closet, taking off her cloak and shoving it inside. I brushed the vase aside and got up and turned to her as she yelped, clutching her side and holding onto her wardrobe. "P-Please Y/N it hurts. So god damn bad." I whined gently and shook my head, stepping back. "I-I can't my Lady." Bela groaned again and turned to face me. This is the first time I've seen her without her cloak and hood and my god...she was gorgeous and rather ripped holy shit. She groaned as she sniffed the air, "Y/N leave the room. Your scent...it's unbearable." She whined gently so I nodded and moved to the door but hesitate. I sighed gently.

Upon the sound of a click, Bela's head shot up and watched me now lock the door before turning to face her. "Y-Y/N?" I walked over to Bela and pressed her up against her vanity, kissing her deeply. She gasped and gripped onto my waist as I pushed her legs open, feeling her harden against me. I purred and broke the kiss, watching her pant harshly. "you're desperate and worse is you're in pain. It pains me when you're in pain my Lady." She whined loudly when I cupped her bulge through her dress. She pressed up against me, rocking her hips against my hand as I began whispering sweet little words in her ear while rubbing her bulge. Her desperate whines and groaned turned into small growls and huffs as I rubbed a bit harder. "You need me don't you my Lady?" She nodded desperately as I pulled back and smiled gently before beginning to undo her dress. Bela began to tug at her dress before tearing it and shoving it off her body. I gasped a bit and looked down at her bulge for a second before looking up at her and purring. "Oh my sweet Alpha, you're so big and ready for me aren't you?" The blonde nodded harshly and gripped my waist, pressing my front against her hardened tent. "You going to be gentle? I'm ready to let you have me my Alpha~"

cliff hanger cause YEET sorry lol - Author uwu