Her Reincarnated Warrior - Part 3

"7pm, 7pm, 7pm." It was half past 6 and I still was not sure what to wear to the dinner. Not like it had to be fancy or anything. I groaned and brushed back my hair before opening my small suit case and grabbed out some nice yet still casual clothes. I slipped on my wine red dress shirt and black pants however I stared in the mirror for what felt like forever, my shirt wide open as my eyes traced along many scars that littered my body. Even I didn't know what it was from. My parents said I got them as a child but from what? What would cause these kinds of scars...especially the large one on my stomach that stood out from the others.

I let a soft, gentle sigh escape my lips before buttoning up my shirt and pants then heading off out of the room. I brushed my hair back as I walked down the halls, my hands now grazing along the walls but being careful as to not dirty them, merely to keep myself somewhat grounded incase I had flashbacks again. My heart thumped against my chest with each step I took, my mind screaming not to have flashbacks or anything stopping me from going to dinner. When I reached the doors that lead into the dining room I halted and steadied my breathing before pushing the doors open. The three daughters were already seated and so was Alcina. Now all eyes were on me so I gulped and shifted a bit on the spot before noticing my Lady motioned me to seat on the seat closest to her so I bowed my head a bit and obliged.

"Mother?" "Why is the human here?" "You invited her to dinner?"

"Yes I invited her to dinner and you all are to respect that. Do I make myself clear? Good." I gulped harshly again and shifted in my seat as the daughter's eyes trailed away from their mother and over to me. I slowly looked to my Lady and shifted a bit again. "S-So what did you wish to hear from me again?" Alcina looked down to me, a small smirk forming on her lips before she turned her face to being serious. "About the war you described to me. I want you to speak of it again."

With those words all three of the daughter's gasped a bit which made Alcina cock a brow and look to them, "I'm guessing you already told my daughters?" I shook my head rather quickly at her words before we heard the daughters bickering amongst each other. "H-how does the human know of the war?" "I don't know but Mother doesn't need to remember-" "Oh Bela do tell me what you mean. We're both still here." The blonde daughter froze up and all three daughters now looked over at their mother

"Mother..-"

"Bela. Now."

A sigh escaped the blonde's lips before she got a bit more comfortable in her seat. "It was the war that you're seeing, isn't it (Y/N)?" I nodded just as some images flickered a bit in my mind but stopped when Bela kept talking. "A long time ago there was a war here Mother, we fought along side you like we always have and always will. However this one was more intense. We nearly died at one point." The other two sisters visibly shifted uncomfortably in their seats as their elder sister kept talking, Alcina cocking a brow with clear interest and some confusion. "(Y/N) was there well her...past self. All five of us fought off those men however they separated (Y/N) from us...from you." I gripped onto seat's arm rests rather tightly as Bela began to explain what flashed before my eyes again but much clearer than before.

"You're a species traitor for being on their side. Fighting along side those monsters against your own flesh and blood. Your own family!" I shot back away from the slashing sword, now throwing my shield at the man, sending him back a bit. I held up my own sword, rather exhausted already from the multiple fights I've just been in. I stumbled back as he kept slashing his sword at me, I however kept defending them off with my own. "You turn against your own kind and for what? Nothing! We will kill them. All of them and I swear I'll make you watch before killing you myself!" I stumbled back right into a podium, my sword falling from my hand upon impact. I went to reach for it only for the man to shove me up against the podium, pinning me there as he drew out a dagger. "By the gods release the demons that plague this maiden's soul! Let me end her suffering and rid of all the sin the monsters have filled her with. Guide her to a new path!" With that the dagger was shoved right into my chest, right into my heart.

"You stayed with her as she died in your arms Mother. You didn't wish to remember anything that had happen so we got help from Donna to remove those memories. It was your demand I promise." Silence now filled the room before I stood up, shoving the seat back and immediately exiting the room, shutting the door behind me. I kept walking through the halls before I ended up outside in the freezing cold however I was feeling numb already. I didn't even hear my Lady following behind me as I walked through the court yard and over to the same side where all the armor was kept. I kept moving until I reached the room where my armor stood right on display. I shoved open the glass door for the case and put my hand against the chest plate now tracing my fingers over what was indeed a mark created by the dagger that had stabbed through it and right into me.

"(Y/N)"

I turned around, facing my Lady as she slowly walked over to me. "I want to see what you have been seeing. I want to remember." I said nothing as she drew closer before slowly lifting my wrist up to her lips when she bent down to be more level with me. I hissed slightly as she bit down into my wrist, drawing some blood out. I yelped a bit and tried to pull back but she held me close as images flashed before my eyes against however not of the battle. It was memories...memories with her.