"Miss me?"(Dva x Widowmaker) (Overwatch)

Contains sexual acts, Start of Rape and Tracer x Dva for all chapters for this pairing.

"Why hello little chèrie. Miss me?" Her nails slowly moved from my cheek, down along my neck and slowly dug into my pulse ,a DCCC f making a whimper escape my lips.

Hana shot awake sweating buckets. She looked around her room and checked her clock, 2am. She sighed softly and looked beside her seeing no other then Amèlie. She screamed loudly.

Again the girl shot awake. She was alone in her room. 'Great overlapping dreams.' She sighed softly. It was 3am so she got out of her pink bed and headed off down the halls wearing a pink shirt and blue shorts. She knocked on a certain speedster's door which opened immediately. "Nightmare?" Lena asked which made Hana nod. The British girl sighed and let her in. The korean girl would always seek Lena's company whenever she had a nightmare. The blinker wore a white tank top and yellow shorts. They both laid down on the bed and fell asleep. This time peacefully.

*Timeskip*

The battle was raging. Tracer and Dva were on video com with eachother incase something happened. The Meka was too damaged from a previous fight for the korean to join in on the battle. This left her in a small control room, giving Tracer locations on where to go and where the enemies were. Suddenly the screens all began to say Error. Hana tried fixing this as Lena kept asking what happened. "We've been hacked!" As Dva tried her best to fix the problem, someone was slowly walking behind her. Tracer saw this and went to yell but the video com was hacked and stopped working. Now all it showed was the security camera footage happening in the room.

Hana looked at the screen and now saw the figure on the screen that seemed to be right behind her with a grin. The Korean girl trembled and looked away from the screen. Suddenly she felt a body press against her back. Dva went to move but her right side of her head was gripped and the other hand captured her wrist in a firm grip. "Aww poor little chèrie, no where left to run or hide." Hana trembled and began to shake. A leg moved and wrapped around her left leg, prying it open and away from her other. "So what is my little Hana doing hmm?" She purred into her ear.

Hana whined at the purr into her ear. She shivered and kept trembling not daring to answer the sniper. Amèlie growled softly and removed her hand from Dva's wrist and slowly dragged her nails down Hana's neck. "Like this? Is this what you keep dreaming about? Having my hands all over your body? Making you whimper, whine and yelp? Come on speak up." She growled and pinned Hana down against the desk before smashing a bent piece of metal onto Hana's wrists which acted like cuffs, keeping her wrists down onto the desk.

The Korean girl whined and kept tugging on her wrists to get free. Amèlie smirked and leaned down against her back, nibbling her ear. This cause Hana to whine softly. The french sniper started to  slowly drag her hands along Hana's body. The girl kept shifting and trying to move away from the touching. This what until two nails pressed through her suit and poked at her slit. "N-N-No!" Hana kicked out at Amèlie making the sniper fall back. The main screen came on and Lena was looking. "Hana I'm coming to get you! Hang tight-" "Don't bother little tracer." Amèlie had gotten back up and grabbed Hana's hips. "Amèlie don't touch her!" The sniper growled at her first name. She suddenly tore a decent hole into Hana's suit. This gave full access to Hana's lower region. "Oh a virgin hmm?"

Hana's eyes widen and she tried to let her legs relax so she would fall but Amèlie held her up. "Come little Lena or this is going to hurt the poor girl." She held up her sharp nails before slowly tracing patterns along Hana's slit and clit. "You wouldn't want to miss this." Lena growled and turned off the video com. It was clear she was now in the building. "Are you ready my little chèrie?" Hana kept shaking her head and whining. Amèlie moved two fingers to her slit and rubbed. Hana held back any moans now awaiting for the pain. But it now never came as Lena blinked into the room and kicked Amèlie away. Hana yelped as nails had slightly cut her back. She fell onto her knees and looked away from the fight. It appeared though that she was quite aroused. Amèlie had basically dragged her nails across every sensitive spot she had.