Her Winged Warrior - Part 14

I'm not sure how long I had been holding Miranda close to me but I had eventually let go and apologized to my partners for what I had done and especially to Bela, holding the blonde vampire close, heavily apologizing for how I had acted and how I wished for her to not of seen that. She forgave me and just nuzzled my head a bit before we pulled apart. I turned to Miranda and sighed softly, "I never meant what I said, I don't know what came over me...I just..." I glanced away and held my elbows, "there wasn't an excuse for what I did and I'm glad you stopped me when you did." Miranda just came over and held my hands together, "what I did was also wrong, I should of told you off the bat. I couldn't control what the cadou did to you but I should of told you how you came to me and what happened to the others. I apologize my Karasu."

After we all had calmed down and settled down, we began talking about monitoring me again because of the new cadou in my system. Turns out my first cadou was still partially inside me and with the add on of the new cadou, my system and such could change easily. We had noticed my wings were definitely a bit bigger and I already somehow grew a few inches higher. So far I did feel great though, yes I had a sudden urge to nest which was building up, I'm guessing from the extreme lack of sleep I've had since the incident of losing my wings happened. My eyes grew a bit heavy as I stayed seated on a chair Miranda gave me when we all settled down to talk, I yawned softly and zoned out of what everyone was saying before spreading my wings and flying up to a perch my 'siblings' used before moving inside the small tunnel in the wall which lead to our nesting area. I hadn't heard the others calling out for me as I did so, I just moved inside to where we'd tend to nest and now laid down on my stomach, bringing my knees up a bit and my wings draping around me as my eyes finally shut to sleep.

Third Person POV:

Everyone had gotten up and followed Miranda to where she guessed Karasu would of gone, the doors to the nesting area now opening and revealing where the winged girl was, nested over in her old usual spot and completely asleep. "She must still be heavily exhausted from the change," Miranda had sighed and just watched her child sleep. "So she did do that here," Alcina perked up which made Miranda look to them, "wait she did that with you guys?" They all nodded with a chuckle though Daniela spoke up, "she did get out of the habit though. Surprised she's done it again." Miranda looked slightly concerned when she looked back at Karasu's body, "I guess it's possibly we may need to start back at square one with her, see when Karasu first well had the cadou, she was like a completely new person, huge instincts however that of a crow, you know I use to find her chasing after some mice around the place. At one point I think she thought she was a crow." She laughed softly and smiled while watching Karasu's sleeping form. "It doesn't appear her memory has changed much however, It's possible that she just has her instincts coming back to her, I'd keep her here to monitor her but I think you all have been apart for long enough."

And just like that, they left Karasu alone to sleep, she ended up sleeping for a whole 45 hours before she eventually got up and left for the castle again.

Karasu's POV (small time skip):

It had been a couple of days since my big sleep and I had gone back to the castle where it was decided that Donna would reside there for a couple of nights each week so she wasn't left out while I was being monitored, which I was definitely happy for. While Alcina and Donna sorted out business, I stayed with the girls for awhile, staying as a group as they were still afraid what happened to me would happen again even after I reassured them.

I glanced up from the seat Daniela, Bela and I had cuddled up to, seeing Cassandra just standing there awkwardly. I smiled softly and lifted a brow, "you wanted in too?" She frowned playfully, "pfff...no." I rolled my eyes a bit playfully and looked to her two sisters, "is it okay if I leave you two for now?" They chuckled softly, "no issue Karasu, Cassandra is just being stubborn." With that the two sisters got up and brushed past Cassandra, flying out of the room. I now stood up only for Cassandra to throw herself at me and hold me close, my arms and wings instantly wrapping around us both. "Aw darling what's wrong?" I stroked her hair gently as she nuzzled into my neck, slowly she pulled back and just looked up at me. Suddenly she pressed her lips against mine, making me stumble back a bit and land on the couch, keeping her close as our lips moved together, the heat radiating off the both of us as we kissed deeply.