The Axe Wielding Queen - Part 5

After I had gotten to my room, just as I was going to go inside, an hand slammed up against the wall beside me. I turned around looking up at Fareeha who looked down at me, "you really want to do this...with her?" I blinked a few times before catching on what she meant, "Fareeha, I know you're not really fond of her right now but I kinda do owe her my life. Did Jack not tell you what happened?" Fareeha raised a brow and shook her head, "what do you mean by that?" I sighed and leaned up against my door, "Odessa kinda saved my life from Widowmaker, if she didn't throw us both off the building, I wouldn't be standing here." Fareeha huffed and lifted my chin a bit, "I hope you know what you're doing. It's about time I see you starting to take charge, especially towards the old man."

The sounds of footsteps coming from down the hall made Fareeha step back from me and both of us now look over at well...speak of the devil. Junker Queen was walking over with a raised brow, having seeing how we were just a moment ago. "Robin, I was hoping to speak with you...alone." Fareeha rolled her eyes and now walked away, heading off down the hall. I nodded and opened up my door, stepping inside, Junker Queen walking in behind me. Once I shut the door, I turned to her, "so what did you want to talk about-" Suddenly I was pinned up against my door, Junker Queen's arm slamming against above my head as her other hand slammed next to my waist. "What was she doing?" I blushed furiously at how close she was as she trapped me against my own door. "I-I..." she raised a brow which made me gulp, "she was just...she isn't use to you yet. Why?" She frowned slightly, the scene had looked much different from her point of view.

"Are you sure that's all?" I nodded a bit and looked up at the much taller woman, "I...are you...jealous?" She frowned and stepped away laughing a bit, "me? Jealous of her?" She laughed a bit more and pulled her axe off her back, leaning it against my wall. "Anyways," she turned to me, "I asked Jack if I could bunk with you for now. There isn't any other rooms and I would prefer to not stay with anyone else." I looked around my room a bit before sighing, "okay I'll take the couch for now-" "Couch? Why?" I looked back to Junker Queen with a raised brow, "well the couch is too small for you and you'd be on the bed...?" She chuckled a bit at that, "Robin, it's your bed." I nodded a bit confused, "yeah...and?" She rolled her eyes a bit, "why wouldn't we share your bed?" I suddenly choked a bit on my saliva at the thought and coughed a bit, "wait- you mean sleep together!?" Junker Queen laughed and took off her gun and placed her jagged blade onto my small desk.

"Well yeah that's the idea. I don't bite, don't worry...unless of course you ask." She smirked which made me blush harshly and look away from her, a chuckle escaping the Australian's mouth as she took off the remaining of her items that well weren't her clothing. Her red eyes glanced over to me and now looked me over as I gave in and moved over to my bed, sitting down on the side I usually sleep on. The woman's eyes now locking onto the decent sized scar that was unhidden now because I was wearing shorts. Junker Queen now walked over and suddenly lifted my leg up which made me fall down onto my back, "h-hey! What are you doing!?" She glanced to the scar then to me, "does it hurt?" I blinked a few times, a blush still covering my cheeks from her actions. "N-Not really?" She leaned her face down towards her, now suddenly pressing a small kiss against it, I swear to god my head was going to explode. "Now it won't" She chuckled and slowly lowered my leg, noticing our position, me on my back and her somewhat between my legs.

Junker Queen's eyes raked over my body a bit before locking with mine. She now slowly began leaning down close to me which made me prop myself up onto my elbows, "O-Odessa?" She placed both her hands beside me, trapping me against the bed as she moved properly between my legs, our faces rather close to each other. "You...really are doing things to me Robin..." her eyes flickered down to my lips to a moment as she leaned even closer, our lips nearly brushing together. My heart literally hammering against my chest as I expected our lips to be pressed together.

But she stood up as if that never happened. "I hope you don't snore." She laughed and moved back over to my desk, now removing her belt and putting it beside her other stuff. I blinked a few times and sat up properly, "n-not that I know of." What the fuck!? Was she not going to kiss me? Why was I getting annoyed by that? I shook my head and watched her walk back over to the bed but to the other side where she flopped down and glanced to me for a moment, "good. We'll be just fine then." With that she closed her eyes and rested her head against her hands, behind her. I just watched her and huffed a bit before laying down myself, turning my back to her and closing my own eyes, trying to calm down my racing heart.