The Photographer Part 2 (Victoria x Reader) (LIS)

Warning: There may be scenes/words in this chapter that can trigger others. This chapter is mature for its content and for smut/sexual content. If you do not like what is happening/happens. I advise you to stop reading and merely skip this chapter. Yes it can kinda get dark. It will be like this for the next part if there is one.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

(Y/N)'s POV:

Slowly I began to stir awake. My body aching a bit. Not as bad as last time though. I slowly opened my eyes only to see I wasn't exactly in a room I recognized. As I sat up I slowly took in my surroundings, noticing the bedroom was big and looked expensive. I slowly began to process what happened though when it finally hit me to what happened, the door slowly opened. "Oh look you're finally awake." I looked over with a harsh gulp, now seeing Victoria walk in. "W-Where the fuck am I am w-what the f-fuck do you want!?" I suddenly snapped at her. She smirked and now walked over. I moved back as she now came to the side of the queen bed. "Isn't it clear yet? I want you." As Victoria climbed onto the bed, I scrambled to the other side. "W-Well kidnapping someone and raping them isn't the fucking way." Victoria now cocked a brow. "Rape you? You think I raped you?" She questioned as she suddenly grabbed my ankle and pulled me to her, now pinning me down, my wrists above my head.

"Y-You didn't? But before I passed out-" Victoria just chuckled and shook her head. "No I was fixing up your clothing you dickhead. God that's just...bleh. Fuck that and it's no fun if you weren't awake for it." She frowned. I just gulped and squirmed under her grip now as her hold on my wrists tightened. "Though now that I think of it...you are awake now." My eyes now widened and I began to struggle quite a bit. She ended up kneeing my gut so I stopped after gasping out in pain. "Now now look we haven't come to a deal yet." I was squirming a bit in pain as she leaned down closer. "Why don't you...let me touch you, explore your body...then after I'll let you go?" I gulped and trembled at her words. "Well? Or I can just keep you here forever and do it anyways." I began squirming more and shaking my head at the thought but now Victoria held my head still by grabbing my chin. "So? Which would you prefer? Cause im going to touch you eitherway. We can do it the easy way where you corporate or we can do it the hard way...I'm sure you don't want to know what happens when we do it the hard way.." Before she pressed her lips against mine. Suddenly it didn't happen.

**********

When I opened my eyes I was suddenly back on my bed. I was confused as to why Victoria was here and why I wasn't in that other room. Maybe it was a dream? I got off my bed and looked around confused. I quickly opened my door only to see Victoria wearing all black and that drama mask. She seemed startled and dropped the lock pick she had. So thats how she got into my room in the first place. "Victoria!? You fucking like me!?" Was all I blurted out/snapped at her. She pulled of her mask with such a confused look. "W-Wait what?" She questioned but suddenly pulled me close by the collar of my hoodie. I thought she was going to kiss me because of how close we suddenly got so I instead kissed her deeply, holding her hooded head. I broke the kiss and blinked a few times. "O-Oh Shit I t-thought-" I stuttered but suddenly she crashed her lips onto mine, now pushing me against the wall. I kissed back but gasped out when she pressed a knee up between my legs. She deepened the kiss before breaking it for herself to breathe. I panted gently and watched her as she kept a hold on me. "Y-Your room." I said.

Now we were in her room, stripped down to nothing and she was above me. She leaned down and kissed at my neck before biting down onto it. Whatever happened before clearly didn't happen now though I still remember it. I wanted to question her but Jesus. I moaned out at the bite and pressed my hips against hers. She began grinding down on me as her hands began roaming along me. When she moved a hand between my legs I jumped a bit and looked at her as she pulled away from my neck. Victoria brushed her lips against mine before she slowly pushed in two fingers causing me to gasp and now kiss her. She began thrusting her fingers inside me rather roughly, my legs staying open for her though that was a struggle.

As Victoria whispered in my ear words I couldn't make out and bit at my neck, leaving deep marks. I was on edge of orgasm. She thrusted faster and curled her fingers, my body shaking as I moaned out. I quickly covered my mouth as I cried out in pleasure. My body shaking after my orgasm, Victoria finally slowing down before slowly pulling out. She looked at me as she licked her fingers, my eyes wide and I gulped.

"Hey Victoria why didn't you go to the party-" Both of us looked at the door with wide eyes. Taylor and Courtney both frozen in place with blushing faces. "O-Oh-" "Get the fuck out!" Victoria snapped at the two so they quickly left, shutting the door behind them. Victoria sighed and looked down at me. I was covering my face completely with her pillow. She chuckled and moved it away before now laying down next to me, pulling me close.

Clearly I need to talk to Max after this...

-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: Okay so basically, Max ended up using her powers to reverse time which caused the kidnapping and basically chapter one to not happen BUT the Reader remembers it like it did happen.