Chloe Price x Reader (Life Is Strange) Part 2

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
"Chloe?"
I couldn't believe it. Chloe was there! "Hurry up (Y/N), get in the truck!" I quickly got up and jumped into the dirty Ute before Chloe drove off. I sighed with relief as we were away from the drama and on the road...like old times. Chloe smirked and looked at me with her evil grin she always does. My heart races every time she does that but she knows it. I blushed rose red and looked away as we now pulled into her driveway. Surprising Chloe lives alone.

We got out and walked into the small two story house but dude I was shocked! This is hella awesome! I followed Chloe upstairs and into her room before looking around as she now smoked a joint. I didn't mind her smoking at all I loved it. Chloe seemed to get high very quickly because well...she was dancing on the bed. I looked out the window before turning to her. "Dance (Y/N)!" I giggled before getting my favourite song on and standing on the bed. Chloe got off and sat on a chair near the bed end as she watched me move. Her eyes were glued onto my body as I danced to the song. A small grin crept onto my lips as I started sexy dancing before motioning the blue haired girl over. In an instant Chloe had rushed over but fell just after I slipped on the bed.

I now looked down only to see Chloe's face buried in my breasts so I blushed furiously. "Chloe!" She quickly got up but 'fell' again. This time I felt soft lips that smelt like smoke land onto my own. Hands pinned mine down as I kissed back. The kiss seemed like forever but ended when we needed air. Chloe gasped and looked down to me so we both now giggled. "Chloe we talked about this if you want to touch me that badly take me out on a date at least." Chloe grinned evilly before going in to kiss again but left before our lips made contact. I grumbled when she got up and smoked more.
"Oh come on (Y/N) take me on a date first of you're that desperate." I blushed deeply at those words before meeting Chloe's lips again.