The Alpha (⚠)

Smut is ahead. Don't like it don't read this. Its your warning ⚠⚠ This is Omega verse BUT mixed with normal people so just basic humans who aren't affected by the omega verse people

I slowly walked down the halls of the mansion. I could hear footsteps following behind me so I turned around but saw no one. I stepped back a few times before jogging off down the hall. Suddenly I tripped over something causing me to yelp when I hit the ground. I groaned softly and went to sit up but something grabbed my leg and pulled me away and into a room, the door slamming shut. I scrambled to my feet and tried looking around in the dark. I felt arms now wrap around my stomach so I kicked about, about to scream but a hand covered my mouth.

I tried hard to get out of the grip but heard a voice. "Stop struggling dammit its me." I recognized the voice. Valentine. I slowly relaxed which made the girl who held me sigh with relief. "Just relax." She said and leaned down and nuzzled my neck, slowly loosening her grip. "Val what are you d-doing?" I asked but she merely kept nuzzling my neck. Finally she spoke. "I can smell your scent." I gulped a bit and tilted my head for her. "Val...I'm not like you remember I'm just human." Valentine sighed but began to kiss my soft skin. "I only want you though. Your body, your heart. Just you."

I gulped a bit as I began to feel something hard press against my back. "I know but remember nobody has tried this..." I said gently. Its true, no alpha had ever tried mating a normal human. They always went for the omegas or betas. Its possible the alpha could end up hurting the human or worse, killing them when they rut. "I know dear. I can't hold back anymore." I sighed lightly and nodded. "If we are to do this...I need you to try and not hurt me. Try and stay in control okay?" I asked though I didn't know that was probably not going to happen.

Valentine slowly turned me around and lead me over to her bed before laying me on my back. "I'll try. I can't guarantee it though." She said as she stepped back. She began to take in my scent. My arousal was turning her on more so she just tore her clothing off. Her eyes glowed a bit as she crawled ontop of me. I unbuttoned my shirt and slid my shorts off so she doesn't tear them. I didnt really want to accidentally get slashed. The alpha just watched me before we crashed our lips together. I wrapped my arms around her as we deepened the kiss. Her hands trailing along my heated skin. She found I still had my lingerie on so she tore it off but made sure to not hurt me. I could feel her shaft against my thigh, it was twitching with so much need. I've seen it plenty of times and touched it plenty of times but we've never fully done this with her shaft. Only oral really. I was always scared that it was too big. I had done research on the alphas and their knot was much bigger and most of the time painful. Some omegas in heat never felt the pain but herself would feel every bit of it.

I felt my breath hitch as Val moved her hands to my breasts and gently squeezed them. She was holding back. Usually some alphas would go straight in but she didn't. Valentine slowly trailed kisses down my chest and stomach. I gulped hard but now moaned out when she began to toy with  my clit. She was getting me ready. "V-Val." I whined and bucked my hips up. She nodded and began to gently lick me. I reached a hand down and gripped her hair, tugging it a bit. A soft groan escaped her lips as she kept going. Suddenly she slipped in two fingers which caused me to moan out. Luckily her family wasn't home or we would be in deep trouble. Her family was all alphas and if I a mere human, affected her this much, I didnt want to know what would happen if it affected them too. I shivered at the thought but moaned again as she began thrusting her fingers rather fast. She was frustrated. I could feel it. Her shaft was twitching a lot and her hips were thrusting already a bit.

"V-Val you can now." I breathed out, my arousal coated me so hopefully that was enough. The Alpha looked up at me and nodded. She moved back up a bit before slowly guiding her shaft to my entrance. I felt my anxiety begin to burn up as she slowly began to push in. Oh shit she was big. I gripped her tightly and put my feet against her thighs. "W-Wait!" I quickly cried out. She stopped with a small huff like growl. I gulped and adjusted a little bit. "Slowly..." I managed to say so she slowly began to push her length in. I began to dig my nails in but let out a rather loud cry of pain when she forced the rest in. She stopped immediately and gripped the sheets next to my head. I panted and kept her feet against her thighs so she didn't start to thrust yet.

Soon enough, Val began to whine while trying to move her hips. I watched her and slowly moved my feet away and let her. She kissed me deeply as she began to thrust, in and out. She began to pick up her pace. "G-God it feels good to be finally like this!" She moaned and kept going. "V-Val you're going too fast!" I gasped out, feeling her knot begin to build. She growled lowly but kept going. Her hands gripped the sheets so tightly, her knuckles went white. She leaned down and began nipping my neck to distract me. I was finally adjusting but her knot that was hitting me was too big. "V-Val it won't fit." I moaned and kissed her deeply.

The alpha's pace was now much faster and harder then before. She couldn't hold back anymore. She began to try and push her knot in, finally it slipped in and I bit down on her shoulder, breaking the skin. Tears built up but it was worth it. We were finally connected.