Her Winged Warrior - Part 10

Mother Miranda busted into the castle and made her way to the medical wing where the five ladies were sitting around watching my sleeping body, my bruising already starting to clear up, my wounds had turned into many scars, unfortunately those would be permanent. The ladies perked up as Mother Miranda now took off her mask, placing it down on a tray and moving over to my body, "how is her condition?" She immediately noticed my large black wings were no more. Donna now moved over to Mother Miranda and brushed a hand against my limp arm.

"She'll be okay physically, she just needs rest Mother Miranda. Alcina gave her some of her blood to help her heal quicker, she'll probably be awake in a couple of days depending how fast she regenerates. We won't know the side effects of taking the blood till she wakes up, it was a last minute decision and has saved her life." Mother Miranda nodded and sighed softly, "I shouldn't of left for that stupid meeting. She was doing so well too and now...this." She groaned and rubbed her forehead, "the beast is dead yes?" Alcina sat up properly on the bed she still sat on, "yes, Karasu had killed it. The villagers dealt with the body." The blonde woman nodded and stepped away from me, "keep me up to date with her condition, I unfortunately have work to do." With that she vanished into a group of crows and left.

*******

About four days later, I felt my body slowly begin to wake, as soon as my eyes opened, I hunched all the way forwards suddenly and began dry heaving. My hands now began clawing at my neck a bit, another set of hands now quickly gripping my wrists and pulling them away from my neck before I did any damage. I began panting with a very, very huge thirst, "f-fuck!" I looked up seeing it was Cassandra with wide eyes, holding my wrists, "shh...shh birdie, easy there." She let go of my wrists and grabbed a blood bag that they had just in case something like this happened. The vampire tore open the top before putting it to my lips where I began sucking on it like a toddler...a very thirsty toddler. "There we go...that's better isn't it?" I nodded as I kept swallowing all the blood till the bag was drained, she picked up another and did the same thing, as did I with putting the torn open part into my mouth and sucking up the blood. As I finished the second bag, she leaned down and kissed away a bit of dribbling blood from my chin and smiled, "stay here, I'll grab the others." I nodded and sat there as I grabbed a third bag and just stayed on the bed, suckling the top of the bag, the red liquid going down my throat.

It hadn't taken long and the other women had come into the room, Daniela running up and hugging me close as I continued to feed on the bag, my head resting against her chest as Alcina moved her hair out of her face. "So I take it she has a blood thirst?" Cassandra nodded and now took away the bag when I emptied it. She went to hand me another but I shook my head and looked up at the others. "Is it...gone?" Donna nodded and cupped my cheeks as Daniela slowly but hesitantly let me go. "You had me worried so sick...us all." I leaned into her hands and gently kissed them, "it'll take more than a two headed thing to kill me...isn't that right Alcina?" I glanced up at the vampire who seemed hesitant and a slightly guilty face, "I...that is true." She sat down beside me and kissed the top of my head, "we don't know how much my blood will affect you so you'll be staying here with us all as we monitor you, Mother Miranda's orders." I nodded and slowly began to get off the bed, feeling extremely off balance so I held onto Donna as I stood up properly. Dread washing over my face and I felt my eyes begin to build up with tears but none falling as I got flashbacks of what happened that night.

I let out a shaken sigh before biting my bottom lip to keep my emotions at bay. "They're gone aren't they? It wasn't just some sick nightmare...they're really....gone?" Donna hesitated before nodded, "I'm afraid so my dear." I just nodded and rubbed my eyes before exhaling heavily. "Well shit then." Bela came up to us and looked me over a bit, "how do you feel? Apart from the blood thirst?" I glanced to the blonde and hugged her a bit before pulling back, "better definitely, no pain or anything. Not really tired either. God I just need a bath though." I chuckled softly which made Bela smile a bit. "May I go bathe?" I asked the ladies and Alcina nodded, "of course my dear, do you have an issue if I accompany you?" I shook my head and smiled, "of course not, no issue there."

With that, Alcina now lead me off to her bathroom as the others went off to go see about sorting other things such as the winery and Donna heading off for now to check on Angie to make sure that monster hadn't gotten into the mansion.

Alcina lead me into the bathroom and began to remove her dress, hanging up her hat while she was at it. Honestly I was unbothered right now with nakedness, I just needed to bathe. I stripped off the clothing I had been put into as the water for the bath now brought up some steam into the room. Alcina was the first to get into the bath before helping me in, now moving me between her legs and just keeping me close. "Relax dear, let me." I nodded and relaxed against her chest as she began to lather water along my body and hair. Her fingers now running along my head as she began to wash my hair. "You know...I have never seen that side of you before and before you say anything, no I do not mind it. After what happened to you, I fully understand it." I stayed silent and just fidgeted a bit with my hands, now letting out a soft sigh, "that's only ever happened once when I lost a sibling in battle. A Lycan took them out so I lost it." She nodded and began rinsing my hair out from the shampoo before now massaging in some conditioner. Once she washed her hands off in the water, she now pulled me closer and just held me there against her, "you really had scared all of us, giving you my blood is the last thing I wanted to ever do. I just hope nothing major happens with you." I held onto her hands and rested my head back, closing my eyes, "I'll be okay don't worry." Alcina sighed and nuzzled me a bit before rinsing my hair off. She looked down at my back and gently ran her fingers along my two big scars where my wings were, "you're still forever my little bird." I smiled and relaxed against her fingers, "always."