Meeting Them/Where Is The Door?

"Who are you?" A demon like girl flew towards me as I stood up from the forest's ground. Jesus I hope I am dreaming. "I am Yuki. Where am I?" She moved down infront of me, "I don't know. Wherever you are dreaming is where we are. I am Killaree, a succubus. I was hoping to be in a male's dream but this is a first for a female. You're pretty cute too." I bit my bottom lip and just looked around, "I am not cute." Suddenly there was footsteps coming towards us but we saw nothing. My vision began to grow brighter and brighter. "Wake up Yuki!"

I shot up from my sleep and looked around the room. I couldn't see the succubus or anyone but I did hear soft growls and heavy footsteps coming towards the room so I quickly hid in the closet near the door. I covered my mouth as a very large creature came into the room. Her eyes were a fiery red while her fur was a charcoal black. She moved to the bed and was sniffing at the covers. I took this chance and bolted out of the room. I didn't go unnoticed. There was a loud snarl before the creature smashed out of the room and ran after me. I bolted for the entrance but hit the wall. Wait where is the door!? I swore this was the entrance! My thoughts were silenced when I heard deep growling right next to my ear. I swore my heart had stopped. My legs began to tremble furiously as I could feel the monster girl breathing against my neck. "Who are you?" I gulped and stayed facing the wall where the door was suppose to be. "Y-Yuki. I-I was just l-leaving." The girl growled a bit and lifted a claw but someone shouted, "Ruby back up from her! I allowed the poor girl in!" It was Nina. Ruby snapped and moved away so I sighed with relief and collapsed into Nina's arms as she raced over to me. "Thank you." I said softly and stood up properly. She simply smiled and purred a bit. Alot of footsteps now echoed the halls to reveal 5 other girls coming in one by one. A faun whose hair was brown as an autumn leaf, two demons with skin that was gray as blue metal, a girl with canine ears and tail though one of her ears was cute in half. Then finally a girl with hair as white as snow, eyes like gold and pure white wings like an angel but it appeared her wings were her arms. My heart was racing as I watched her walk in.

"Everyone this is Yuki. Yuki this is well the rest of them apart from the twins. This is Willow, Ruby, Alikill, Killaree, Alexia and Angel." Wow the harpy was indeed an Angel. The harpy let out a soft cough so I quickly looked away realizing I had been staring at her. Nina chuckled at me and looked back at the others. Eventually I did too. "So umm...any idea what happened with the-" "The door likes to teleport every twelve hours unfortunately and it is completely random to be honest." Killaree had spoken. I blinked a few times and realized something, "you are the one who spoke to me in my dream?" The succubus let out a soft laugh, "yes indeed. Again I was expecting a male's dream but you're still cute." The succubus was swatted by Alikill. "Anyways, while we wait to see where it went. You are stuck here." I nodded and looked around a bit. "So um...what now?" I had asked and slowly sat down on a seat contemplating if I should run or not but knowing their speeds, I'll get caught within seconds probably quicker if possible.

Yay Part 60 of my book!!